Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Another very good difference between usko and euko

This is a discussion on Another very good difference between usko and euko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by camaz0tz Welcome to the internet, shall I call your mother to hold your hand and cover your ...
Page: 2

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Welcome to the internet, shall I call your mother to hold your hand and cover your ears and eyes while you venture through it?.
    QFT.

hahahahahahahaa. OWNED!

for me in a near future euko will be the same thing than usko. so try get all the fun possible in euko from now.

i think all these eu topics should be closed except the one that futility made lol. like 20 topics wtf is this bullshit entire front page of general

camo destroyed monster lol. using profanity isnt disrespectful unless you use it in such way.

for instance i could say "camo is the best mother fucking mod in this bitching world" and i doubt he'd take offence lol.

cased closed.

ps. no one likes a suck up or a tattle tale..dont they teach that through out school? lol fail.

ya these guys are proper business people wanting to keep customers not like gaylord usko

opss wrong topic

Default Seems Appealing

It all seems appealing, but Im trying not to get GREEN with Envy! Just not feeling like using a Proxy to play Euko atm..

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by RetiredPriest View Post
    It all seems appealing, but Im trying not to get GREEN with Envy! Just not feeling like using a Proxy to play Euko atm..
    you just bypass login screen with proxy. so it is being very fast.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    nice to see flame demage got fixed
    You can't really expect twostars to notice that the demege was wrong so quickly now would you?

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    You can't really expect twostars to notice that the demege was wrong so quickly now would you?
    It's obviously not twostars!

IT'S THE FUCKEN ILLUMINATI. DERP.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Adurpadurp

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    you just bypass login screen with proxy. so it is being very fast.
    Dont you have to pay for a proxie?

If there on top of there game like everyone is saying, isn't an eventally a guaranteed bann?

If there on top of there game like everyone is saying, isn't an eventally a guaranteed bann?
    hotspot shield is free. and why would they honestly want to ban us..when we are paying customers. the main reason the "region" ban is to keep people off the server that arent going to pay money. if we go through the trouble of getting a proxy and what not were obviously serious about playing server and plan to spend some money for prem or whatever so no..i doubt they will ever fight against people using proxy..not that theres anything they can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    hotspot shield is free. and why would they honestly want to ban us..when we are paying customers. the main reason the "region" ban is to keep people off the server that arent going to pay money. if we go through the trouble of getting a proxy and what not were obviously serious about playing server and plan to spend some money for prem or whatever so no..i doubt they will ever fight against people using proxy..not that theres anything they can do about it.
    If hotspot is safe proxy. Ill download and do Euko only for when were under maint in usko. I did hear the world is more brilliant looking and better graphics..

Banned Member

Admin futility has announcement about proxy users. They said they are not against proxy and they won't take any action. ATM they are making biggest part of the money from proxy users which are from Turkey.

And i am not using paid proxy since i don't need. Just login and then disable proxy.

Also hotspotshield is totally secure because it is not made for knightonline

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    Admin futility has announcement about proxy users. They said they are not against proxy and they won't take any action. ATM they are making biggest part of the money from proxy users which are from Turkey.

And i am not using paid proxy since i don't need. Just login and then disable proxy.

Also hotspotshield is totally secure because it is not made for knightonline
    Well thanks for advice, I figure if someone says something fishy here. The BS flag will fly fast..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast