Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Another warning about click&buy

This is a discussion on Another warning about click&buy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no he meant masturbate as in he likes to pleasure himself but he cant do that with RSI...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

no he meant masturbate as in he likes to pleasure himself but he cant do that with RSI

morax

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    no he meant masturbate as in he likes to pleasure himself but he cant do that with RSI
    Cama is right :wub: h43r:

RunLikeYouStoleIt

the Value Tax also depends on that countrys cost of living at the time compared to the U.S. (which the U.S. is going down now, no more 35$ to fill up on gas! wooo) my input..

Haxium

Originally posted by morax
    I spoke to someone at K2 Regarding this issue.

The extra money goes to your local government apparantly, a disadvantage of having VAT. Because click and buy is a european company they have to charge you VAT, this is nothing to do with K2 but more to do with our money grabbing european governments *:rollseyes:

We can still avoid this by paying via CC
    Last time i tried, it said i cant buy with a mastercard or a visa, and i got a visa.
    Is this solved?

ph3var2

Hrmm i just checked my account and the transaction history says I brought 1 gold and 1 bronze prem which is right.
    Then checked the invoices and they charged me both times for gold.
    Then checked my CC statement and yes both times money came out for gold prem.

Looks like I will have to start double checking these statements every purchase too.

Haxium

Originally posted by ph3var2
    Hrmm i just checked my account and the transaction history says I brought 1 gold and 1 bronze prem which is right.
    Then checked the invoices and they charged me both times for gold.
    Then checked my CC statement and yes both times money came out for gold prem.

Looks like I will have to start double checking these statements every purchase too.
    you should check if they charged your last gold, cuz they take money between 2days and 1 month.
    Bought gold for a friend the 2nd september and bought my like the 15 and they just charged me for 2 gold. First i thought i was double charged but then i noticed i didnt pay the gold of the 2nd september.

ph3var2

Ive only ever brought 1 gold and 1 bronze since the change to clickandbuy and both were charged as gold and both appear as roughly the same amount on my cc statement.

FatM4n

Come to Sweden and feel the power of 35% V.A.T h43r:

Haxium

Originally posted by FatM4n
    Come to Sweden and feel the power of 35% V.A.T *h43r:
    wtf, on every item ?
    In france we got 2 VAT, one of 19.6% and one of 5.5% (for most needed things like bread/water etc).

You should fight for your rights, when we disagree here, we stop working, no bus/school/subway/whatever, you should try.

FatM4n

eirhet it's 25% or 35% V.A.T and it's on every item

souldkiller

omg ...i thought my country was bad at 21%...but then again swedens way of life( minimum salaries) is high.
    i hate governments just as bad as K2 -_-

FatM4n

but, we got pretty high social contribution ,fi you are unemployed

hej

Fat it is 25% on evrything exept food, books and so were it is 12%.

But they have never charge me any extra when i buy premium.

And Morax if K2 havent change back there requerminet you cant pay with CC outside of Us, if not Visa/Master card brakes there one rulse.

Ghida

omg you should live somewhere else, 35% way too high man.
    Well so is The Netherlands with their 19,5%

Destroyer_Master

United Kingdom (England) the V.A.T is 17.5%

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast