Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Anoying "fake" GMs

This is a discussion on Anoying "fake" GMs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Whats up with the MASSIVE spam colored in purple, in Moradon saying they are gm's, why would a gm completly ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Regular Member Deathg0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Canada,Quebec
    Posts
    23

    Default Anoying "fake" GMs

    Whats up with the MASSIVE spam colored in purple, in Moradon saying they are gm's, why would a gm completly block the entire chat window for 20 minutes straight >.< . Why aren't they being banned, since i'm pretty sure they aren't gm's.

  2. #2
    Senior Member RialiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    888

    Default

    WTF Are you talking about ?!

  3. #3
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Enjoy usko™

  4. #4
    Regular Member Deathg0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Canada,Quebec
    Posts
    23

    Default

    lol, from time to time in C-west moradon, a person with a random name, will start spamming in the chat window in purple, saying for example: feel free to ask me about any account problems, i am a gm. 1 time i think he spammed so much you couldn't see anything but his text in the chat window for about 20 mins..

  5. #5
    Senior Member RialiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathg0d View Post
    lol, from time to time in C-west moradon, a person with a random name, will start spamming in the chat window in purple, saying for example: feel free to ask me about any account problems, i am a gm. 1 time i think he spammed so much you couldn't see anything but his text in the chat window for about 20 mins..
    wow, lucky i'm moving on to EUKO !

  6. #6
    Regular Member Deathg0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Canada,Quebec
    Posts
    23

    Default

    lol, what if they just follow you to EUKO :O?

  7. #7
    Senior Member RialiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathg0d View Post
    lol, what if they just follow you to EUKO :O?
    They will get ban =)

  8. #8
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    They will get ban =)
    ooooooooooooh burn.

  9. #9
    Senior Member lSpikesl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Whereeverthehellisayitis
    Posts
    106

    Default

    I am reallyyyyyyyy doubting there will be banns, but anyone can quote this when it is hack free and just say "I told you so you jack ass!!" but till then.... i doubt it

  10. #10
    Senior Member Spitfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    646

    Default

    Well, on the beta I saw a gold seller inside the old arena, spamming the usual crap. It was only me and him there at the time, I guess he was too scared to venture outside.

  11. #11
    Senior Member DarkOrcMage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    228

    Default

    don't even think euko will be koexp and turk free , a lot of them in beta version , gm want to see them and not to kick or ban anyone in beta version to check out some things but if they not ban them when the server start ,that will suck, they just need to kick a few high lvl's koexp and euko will be fine but we have to see it to belive it.

  12. #12
    Senior Member eaam2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    231

    Default

    yea its fking annoying and u cant do something about it
    they should add new function /Block GM chat

  13. #13
    Senior Member puppet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    57

    Default

    This problem happens in ares as well. they will spam in purple but i don't think it's gm's

  14. #14
    Senior Member Stalker4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkOrcMage View Post
    don't even think euko will be koexp and turk free , a lot of them in beta version , gm want to see them and not to kick or ban anyone in beta version to check out some things but if they not ban them when the server start ,that will suck, they just need to kick a few high lvl's koexp and euko will be fine but we have to see it to belive it.
    There was no anti cheat in beta version, this has probably been said about 10 times.

  15. #15
    Senior Member deeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    212

    Default

    that fuckin morons scamming people.
    they do scam and change for next account and start in the chat all over again ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •