Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Answer from CS about recatapulting...

This is a discussion on Answer from CS about recatapulting... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gaining advantage from a bug is bug abuse. Bug abuse is bannable, read the TOS.[/b] sucky sucky please...
Page: 3

Gaining advantage from a bug is bug abuse. Bug abuse is bannable, read the TOS.[/b]

sucky sucky please

May your retardedness lead to a ban.

Mp3Steelo

May your retardedness lead to a ban. [/b]
    lol what has gotten to you ?
    this is for ppl such as YOU, FREAKY BEAKY and that LOXY GUY :

how many ppl wallhacked in order to take our castle ?
    why did you continue attacking the crystal when they were doing that ? in order to take over the castle or what ?
    ooh you mean helping them by attacking us, making it easier for them to go trough and in the same time they're helping you by wallhacking (bugabusing) so we 'castleholders' have to put more men on the wallhacking people (which makes it easier for you to go towards OUR crystal) and i never saw any topic about these people :-) because it was in your advantages right dirty bastards ?
    besides, if you really, but then i mean really, want to get people banned for re-using catapult keys, start with vaseline okay ? i can send you the ss btw, need ?
    if you want to be useful and loyal in this, start with your own men and don't provide help to those who use (same/other) bugs even if it's in your advantage ;-)

Not our fault turks bug abuse, we dont pay attention to what they do in CSW, busy enough keeping our party alive. Even if they did, it's nothing worse than you guys catapult bugging. We have no deals with turkish clans about taking CSW, we asked if they wanted to help.

Why should our clan take responsibility for what the rest of the server does? Get GM online to take care of it, just remember not to catapultbug.

Lag0nx

Imo its not a bug until its officialy announced as a bug.
    i've seen so many people do this,u can still take them down if your strong enough,afterall they waste 1+m every key so its still hurting them.
    however i get lag if i even try to re-catapult,end up wasting 10 keys in 1 second :S so fuck that

i've seen so many people do this,u can still take them down if your strong enough,afterall they waste 1+m every key so its still hurting them.
    however i get lag if i even try to re-catapult,end up wasting 10 keys in 1 second :S so fuck that [/b]
    Let's see.. As freaky posted before, is it really possible to stand inside crystal room with atleast 6 catapults shooting at you, trying
    to take down one of the catapults but he keeps bugging. Answer that question please, cause we tried 2 times and it just wasn't possible even with 2 full healers in the party.

however i get lag if i even try to re-catapult,end up wasting 10 keys in 1 second :S so fuck that [/b]
    I know, I've never seen it posted as an actually bug, its too bad tho. And yes, delos needs some improvement to the map, theres alot of bugs and visual bugs. Apparently someone saw our mage (me on it) in last CSW "bugging" after getting rezzed, but like I told the people that accused me in pm it was not intentionally if it happened. Maybe this is what ztarlike means, I dont know. But I assure you, we have no intentions of bugging to get the castle, it's good PK which is the main reason why we come there now.

If it's not bannable now, it should be. The advantage it gives is retarded. Running into crystal room, trying to take down one catapult while beeing shot at by 6 other catapults when the one you're trying to kill is redoing it constantly is retarded.[/b]
    I'll stick to what I said there. I'd like to know why you have to get my friends mixed up with other clans using bugs in castle siege.

Lag0nx

Let's see.. As freaky posted before, is it really possible to stand inside crystal room with atleast 6 catapults shooting at you, trying
    to take down one of the catapults but he keeps bugging. Answer that question please, cause we tried 2 times and it just wasn't possible even with 2 full healers in the party.[/b]
    u need more people
    dont expect to get inside with 1 party
    if 10 people attack cata at once its dead for sure..
    and i think what matter more after u have 5 catapults in 1 place is if u have debuffers.. parasite is the key otherwise the party healer can tank the shells easily
    good luck ._.

snipelord

Big surprise that everyone not in a position where they are able to use these supposed "bugs" bitches and complains until they get what they want...
    How much do you wanna bet if these people could kill Isiloon/Felankor and had Castle they would be fight to the brawl defending it's usage.
    To be frank, until there is an official announcement confirming this conjecture, I could care less what you people think.[/b]
    ehm, excuse me.. i would like to point out that you have all been owned by futu

tamachan

Surprise surprise, a positive member defending bug abuse. [/b]
    hey fak you, im in PositivE but i dont use cata bug

To 3thos : My friend use his pet for auto loot and he got banned... People who Recatapult is wasting their money each time they recata. Look at the market now.. everyone is low... money incomes are bad... Archers getting banned for Z+ring... What do gms do? they dont reply to you, they tells you to send CS and the CS says pm gm. They caused so much problem that k2 had to do Illegal things to compensate Players...
    Greenster and Saphyr says its illegal and then what? What about Maksi Speed hacking and wall hacking in Csw? hmm? Gm didnt ban him.
    Like Warland said, Its not a Bug until K2 Announce it... just like the Secret Island in Moradon... K2 said its Illegal so everyone stopped and the Dragon was removed.
    As i said i dont cata bug... i dont mind losing my nps to Purplehaze :P
    it took me 1 week just to get 9999 pots and 1 Mirror in my Inn, and they couldnt even do that right.. they even mess it up and gave me Potion of Spirit...
    no flamie pls I have lost all my fates and trust on gms...

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

how many ppl wallhacked in order to take our castle ?
    why did you continue attacking the crystal when they were doing that ? in order to take over the castle or what ?
    ooh you mean helping them by attacking us, making it easier for them to go trough and in the same time they're helping you by wallhacking (bugabusing) so we 'castleholders' have to put more men on the wallhacking people (which makes it easier for you to go towards OUR crystal) and i never saw any topic about these people :-) because it was in your advantages right dirty bastards ?
    besides, if you really, but then i mean really, want to get people banned for re-using catapult keys, start with vaseline okay ? i can send you the ss btw, need ?
    if you want to be useful and loyal in this, start with your own men and don't provide help to those who use (same/other) bugs even if it's in your advantage ;-)[/b]

Please post the screenshot of me using it, or fraps.............becouse i am curious, since the only time i ever used a catapult, was to shot the respawn (had 2 keys), and another time i used ladder truck (didnt managed to put it on the wall lol). We never play on buffs kanka.
    So please post it, couse i am curious.

ehm, excuse me.. i would like to point out that you have all been owned by futu[/b]
    Well, it was supposed to be a no-flame topic (still waiting for the ss of convo with GM from 3thos and/or Apollus), but i can't pass on this one :
    I don't give a fuck about what someone who rez his own clanie (magicality) 4 stones, and who lack the balls to admit it, says. Futu is just a kid and i don't wanna lose my time arguing with a kid.
    If someone show me any proof of those convo with gms, i'll consider recatapulting as bug abuse and i'll send every single fraps i can do to CS. Until then i'm waiting for those famous proof and i'm asking myself if those proof really exist because the people who said they will post those ss didn't post anything until now.

if you want to be useful and loyal in this, start with your own men and don't provide help to those who use (same/other) bugs even if it's in your advantage ;-)[/b]
    I don't do CSW. :unsure:

Sure I have glitched Luferson walls and the old-LW-map walls (in solo pk). While it could be bannable, it is not like it changed the outcome of any war, HOWEVER. (:

Like Warland said, Its not a Bug until K2 Announce it... just like the Secret Island in Moradon... K2 said its Illegal so everyone stopped and the Dragon was removed.[/b]
    When some GMs say it is bug abuse and some not, one better think twice before doing it; as well there is something called honour/prestige. No Turkish clans know what those things are; no non-turkish clans either? :huh:

as i sad before!
    buy a shit load of hp scrolls and go cz
    when your about to die take it off and reeuse it agaiN!
    WTF...bug abuse....zzzz

again whit this shit...

i know lets make it fair!
    as soon as a catap. is almoust dead the mage will tp him to a safe place then he can recatapult repot blabla then use it again! (is that better?)

wtf! what about the mages that are transform and need to take out the cata. to tp the party members 0.o

thats 1 other point of view...

ffs play the game...

as i sad before!
    buy a shit load of hp scrolls and go cz
    when your about to die take it off and reeuse it agaiN!
    WTF...bug abuse....zzzz[/b]
    It works only if no one duff you, so you can't compare with recatapulting. Anyway enough arguments, i want proof about bug abuse or not bug abuse, i don't care i just want an answer. If you want argue more, i think a tioc (= gm's friend) who got banned for using recatapulting in csw is the best argument on this topic.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast