Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Answer from CS about recatapulting...

This is a discussion on Answer from CS about recatapulting... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It works only if no one duff you, so you can't compare with recatapulting. Anyway enough arguments, i want proof ...
Page: 4

3thos

It works only if no one duff you, so you can't compare with recatapulting. Anyway enough arguments, i want proof about bug abuse or not bug abuse, i don't care i just want an answer. If you want argue more, i think a tioc (= gm's friend) who got banned for using recatapulting in csw is the best argument on this topic.[/b]
    i got banned but he unbanned me after the CSW and said do it again and you banned but i won't unban you next time. i said "YES SIR!!! "

also, everyone in Tioc wasn't friends with the GM's ...

also, everyone in Tioc wasn't friends with the GM's ...[/b]
    Let's say your clan got very good relation with GM's . I remember seeing some ss of pm between tioc member and GM.

3thos

Let's say your clan got very good relation with GM's . I remember seeing some ss of pm between tioc member and GM.[/b]
    Not everyone in the clan had a good relationship with the GM's ... one person in Tioc subclan and about 10-12 people from main clan.

i remember when we got 300 bach,duke,bishop's spawned on a mountain for us.

i miss xigenon!!! SOMEONE GIVE ME A CHARACTER TO PLAY THERE!!!!

Boyce

Its bug abusing, Gms DO and have banned people for doing it.

3thos

Its bug abusing, Gms DO and have banned people for doing it.[/b]
    we came to that conclusion like ... 2 pages ago.

who care, is like a real life goverments

Well, it was supposed to be a no-flame topic (still waiting for the ss of convo with GM from 3thos and/or Apollus), but i can't pass on this one :
    I don't give a fuck about what someone who rez his own clanie (magicality) 4 stones, and who lack the balls to admit it, says. Futu is just a kid and i don't wanna lose my time arguing with a kid.
    If someone show me any proof of those convo with gms, i'll consider recatapulting as bug abuse and i'll send every single fraps i can do to CS. Until then i'm waiting for those famous proof and i'm asking myself if those proof really exist because the people who said they will post those ss didn't post anything until now.[/b]
    You're such a piece of shit rofl
    And about the four stone comment, You can rant all you want, but you cant prove
    I four stonned him nor do I remember doing it, the amount of speculation and shit talked
    on the forum is amazing... you people need to relax and find something better to do.

You're such a piece of shit rofl
    And about the four stone comment, You can rant all you want, but you cant prove
    I four stonned him nor do I remember doing it[/b]
    Proof ? Do i need proof to know what i do ? I really hope i'll never need :lol:. Two rezzer on floor, me and you, magicality complained about being rezed 4 stones, and it was not me :lol:. Or perhaps you think DeusManus rezer was able to rez an orc while he was human ?
    You are the first and only Vindictive/Ruthless i put in my 4 stones list, GG you are a winner :lol:.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234