Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Answer to how Mandrake and Daddycool have been banned

This is a discussion on Answer to how Mandrake and Daddycool have been banned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; please tell me how the clan is corrupt. I dont kno the whole situation but i see people are saying ...
Page: 2

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

please tell me how the clan is corrupt. I dont kno the whole situation but i see people are saying gm spawned talos or duffed it watever..

the only thing corrupt is the GM, not the players.

GM spawns you 100 bachs, would you kill them? or town it..
    A guy wanting clan offers you elite items, would you take them? or let him baba some others non-legit players

Its all bullshit, unless theres real proof of Via doing anything against the rules, he is clear

Did you ever hear the saying, "Keep talking shit about me, you're making me famous" ?

Everyone should get off Insanity's nuts.

We all know this is a corrupt game - the damage has been done to this clan and their server.

There is no new information here and there won't be any in any type of future topic.

/close_topic pls

[/b]
    true+1

please tell me how the clan is corrupt. I dont kno the whole situation but i see people are saying gm spawned talos or duffed it watever..

A guy wanting clan offers you elite items, would you take them? or let him baba some others non-legit players
    Its all bullshit, unless theres real proof of Via doing anything against the rules, he is clear[/b]
    true+2

the only corruption i find here is the GM not the players

Ramen noodles?

Adonis is cool...
    and...
    Mandrake gave me 1 coin :P

:wub:

Goliath

AND ADONISHIT is selling 500 mill xp for 500 dollars , witch is actually very true.. SS coming up laters

AND ADONISHIT is selling 500 mill xp for 500 dollars , witch is actually very true.. SS coming up laters[/b]
    Rofl :P :lol:

3thos

Ramen noodles?[/b]

are quite delicious.

3thos

Its all bullshit, unless theres real proof of Via doing anything against the rules, he is clear[/b]

youre a dumbass.

the bolded words above me is a reason why you should not be posting on this topic. mk?

they were talking in vent about it.

if you would open your eyes and look thru the general chat, you would see there was already a topic about this.

3thos

if you would open your eyes and look thru the general chat, you would see there was already a topic about this.[/b]
    you sir are wrong.

there is a topic about the boss spawning, this topic has nothing to do with that, this topic has to do with how they got banned, open your eyes my dear friend.

Interface

I'm happy mandrake got banned.

3thos

I'm happy mandrake got banned.[/b]

fucking a i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

give me the link to your sig, so i can put it in my thing also, we are bring back the "XXXXX made me cry topic"

sjdfal;sdfkasjf;sadlkasj

i miss xigenon and tioc

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

who the hell is mandrake. damn i must've been stuck in the little hole of eslant to notice the world outside ._.

n i love how ppl keep going off-topic... n then lol about their own "jokes". oh now comes the awkward part...

3thos

who the hell is mandrake. damn i must've been stuck in the little hole of eslant to notice the world outside ._.

n i love how ppl keep going off-topic... n then lol about their own "jokes". oh now comes the awkward part...[/b]

what would the awkward part be?

lol.

you are dummy

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast