So how's DCZ?

This is a discussion on So how's DCZ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The idea appealed to me greatly but I get the feeling it isn't that much different from regular cz. Anyone ...
Page: 1

Yun_Yuuzhan

The idea appealed to me greatly but I get the feeling it isn't that much different from regular cz. Anyone spend any amount of time there to see what's what?

asd

Its fun a couple of times but after 5hours~ PK there you will see that it suck balls

+
    if you got a good geared char you can tank alot enemys
    if you got a good party you can own there
    a few time its rly funny if you hit closly the same dmg as your opponent

-
    good geared char vs good geared char = a endless fight till the opponent got gangbanged by turks or his pots end
    you will hit 300dmg he will hit 300dmg both will use 720hp pots gl ... (a lvl 59 warrior with a HB +7 1.4k AP hits max 400 on noobs)

the NP gain there is 32np for a solo kill and no Leader points
    closly no ppl there
    if the oppisite mainbase got camped by a big group of orcs/humans you cant get out or in.. a pure archer / mage pk then
    Bosskilling ( It tooks me and 3orcs like 4minutes to kill bach )

Aluzion

Same as normal CZ yunny.. Only thing is, is that bosses spawn all over DCZ instead of bowl and the OBO's spawn like every min =\ The only good thing is is that lvl 59 is the highest they can go so it lvls out the playing field alot and mostly depends on gear/skills now.

btw its SaTaN bro how u been?

Yun_Yuuzhan

Same as normal CZ yunny.. Only thing is, is that bosses spawn all over DCZ instead of bowl and the OBO's spawn like every min =\ The only good thing is is that lvl 59 is the highest they can go so it lvls out the playing field alot and mostly depends on gear/skills now.

btw its SaTaN bro how u been?[/b]

It is still the MY KO cz map then? I always loved old cz.

Hi baba.

Aluzion

yea old cz map ftw..

nomorelove

better drop rate

test

good geared char vs good geared char = a endless fight till the opponent got gangbanged by turks or his pots end[/b]
    but its fun

i got a 59 Bp with 1920 heal and para , real fun when sins try to kill me

You have been gone too long to come back... things have only gotten worse you should stay gone. (I say that in a good way) h34r:

DCZ is fun for maybe a couple of weeks Yun, but 90% of the time your killing skilless noobs and it gets old fast. If ya want to come back to ko and play in dcz, I don't know how fond of warrior you would be. They are gimped in dcz compaired to most classes so you will need better gear to out damage most people. Not to mention DCZ is all about rushes, and warriors are left in the dark without lightfeet. I have to admit though, tanking the towers with a warrior is very fun with a 1920 priest.

Point is, if your used to main cz it won't take very long to get bored.