Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Anthillmob = scamers

This is a discussion on Anthillmob = scamers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im sorry guys, im gonna have 2 stick up for Tuna in this 1. The guys asked to see the ...
Page: 10

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Im sorry guys, im gonna have 2 stick up for Tuna in this 1.

The guys asked to see the stats of a ROC. Ok. Fair enough. He got trusted by the person who put it on merchant.

No matter what u say, this is a scam. Full stop. No 1 wud ask to know the stats IN THE MIDDLE OF CZ. Tuna's 1st post in this was perfect.

U dont expect this kinda shit from AHM. Fine they earn a cheap item, but its lame and cheap. If they think they can take cover cos they r 1 of the top clans they r wrong. sorry for the generalisation, prolly jus these 2 members, but i think its lame.

The principle here is that the guy didnt want to sell his ROC, he wanted to help the guy by showing him the stats. Putting it on merchant was stupid, fine. but it doesnt justify what the other person did.

Im sorry AHM, but that was pathetic, and it was lame.

(prolly gonna get flamed now) :wub:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by ResserGD
    Im sorry guys, im gonna have 2 stick up for Tuna in this 1.

The guys asked to see the stats of a ROC. Ok. Fair enough. He got trusted by the person who put it on merchant.

No matter what u say, this is a scam. Full stop. No 1 wud ask to know the stats IN THE MIDDLE OF CZ. Tuna's 1st post in this was perfect.

U dont expect this kinda shit from AHM. Fine they earn a cheap item, but its lame and cheap. If they think they can take cover cos they r 1 of the top clans they r wrong. sorry for the generalisation, prolly jus these 2 members, but i think its lame. *

The principle here is that the guy didnt want to sell his ROC, he wanted to help the guy by showing him the stats. Putting it on merchant was stupid, fine. but it doesnt justify what the other person did. *

Im sorry AHM, but that was pathetic, and it was lame. *

(prolly gonna get flamed now) *:wub:
    pfftt when was i EVER wrong!? :lol:

BattyBat

Originally posted by Lateralus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lateralus)</div>
    Originally posted by BattyBat+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BattyBat)
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    <!--QuoteBegin-BattyBat
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

Who was the mage who tped him back? *I dont see one in the picture. *Cna someone give me the name?

the guy merched it more than once maybe?

Rofl, not even he is stupid enough to do that, he merchants it so someone towns, comes back, and he supposdly merchants to show him it?
    yes? dont merch stuff, dont lose it.

and tuna.. yes whats wrong with him running back with 1 bill? not exactly far to bowl.. and anyway its only 1 bill at the end of the day[/b]
    [/b][/quote]

wrong.. the guy that merched it twice is the retard.

Originally posted by Kotte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kotte)</div>
    Originally posted by oncemore@
    <!--QuoteBegin-an0onim0ous

I was stupid! and n00b! I know that! *
    but I didnt expect that from a guy that is in a top 5 clan

no.1 clan actually.

I wonder if it was paul or kotte playing loyt. If it was paul, oh dear. Leader of the no.1 clan in dies having to trick people into merchanting rocs? :rollseyes:

and no it was me

Im acually happy with it.. Couse I didnt trick him I didnt do shit.. The guy merchanted the roc at the bifrost gate I towned picked out the cash and when I was back again he was merchanting so I bought it..

If you wanna call me a scammer for buying an item of a merchant feel free.

Btw Im gonna sett a merchant later tonight. If anyone buys anything then Im gonna post here about you scammers... So make sure dont buy off my merchant... Im just showing off my stuff tonight... I repeat.. Im just showing it off not selling!!!!
    How many ppl think I will have anything left tommorow ?[/b]
    Lol rofl
    u can run in -59 seconds from town to bowl as a warrior?
    and u had to take the money from ur inn`=10secs
    and if humans were in Orc base ~30seconds to run out!
    ITS IMPOSSIBLE
    u r a f***ing lier /die

Kotte

lol no one seem to care that no one ever asked him to merchant it... But who gives a shit.... I can merchant it in cz now if u want... see if anyone else is a scammer and buys it ?

Originally posted by BattyBat+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BattyBat)</div>
    Originally posted by Lateralus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lateralus)
    Originally posted by BattyBat
    <!--QuoteBegin-BattyBat
    @

Who was the mage who tped him back? *I dont see one in the picture. *Cna someone give me the name?

Rofl, not even he is stupid enough to do that, he merchants it so someone towns, comes back, and he supposdly merchants to show him it?

and tuna.. yes whats wrong with him running back with 1 bill? not exactly far to bowl.. and anyway its only 1 bill at the end of the day
    [/b]
    wrong.. the guy that merched it twice is the retard.[/b][/quote]

But doesnt mean the person who bought it isnt a scammer...

AHM tricked him into merching that ROC.

Originally posted by BattyBat+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BattyBat)</div>
    Originally posted by Lateralus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lateralus)
    <!--QuoteBegin-BattyBat
    @

and tuna.. yes whats wrong with him running back with 1 bill? not exactly far to bowl.. and anyway its only 1 bill at the end of the day
    [/b]
    wrong.. the guy that merched it twice is the retard.[/b][/quote]

You are quite wrong, he trusted them seeing they are from AHM and was trying to be nice and show them the item.
    Well played and planned scam, i just cannot see why you are defending them .

Originally posted by Kotte
    lol no one seem to care that no one ever asked him to merchant it... But who gives a shit.... I can merchant it in cz now if u want... see if anyone else is a scammer and buys it ?
    LOL thats different. that wouldnt make them a scammer.

they fact that this is in the middle of CZ, AND they specifically asked him to show them the stats makes it a scam.

Cant u see that its organised?

Maybe ur looking at it in the wrong way dude... but in my mind, this was a planned act.

Kotte

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    Originally posted by Kotte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kotte)
    <!--QuoteBegin-oncemore
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-an0onim0ous

I was stupid! and n00b! I know that! *
    but I didnt expect that from a guy that is in a top 5 clan

no.1 clan actually.

I wonder if it was paul or kotte playing loyt. If it was paul, oh dear. Leader of the no.1 clan in dies having to trick people into merchanting rocs? :rollseyes:

and no it was me

Im acually happy with it.. Couse I didnt trick him I didnt do shit.. The guy merchanted the roc at the bifrost gate I towned picked out the cash and when I was back again he was merchanting so I bought it..

If you wanna call me a scammer for buying an item of a merchant feel free.

Btw Im gonna sett a merchant later tonight. If anyone buys anything then Im gonna post here about you scammers... So make sure dont buy off my merchant... Im just showing off my stuff tonight... I repeat.. Im just showing it off not selling!!!!
    How many ppl think I will have anything left tommorow ?[/b]
    Lol rofl
    u can run in -59 seconds from town to bowl as a warrior?
    and u had to take the money from ur inn`=10secs
    and if humans were in Orc base ~30seconds to run out!
    ITS IMPOSSIBLE
    u r a f***ing lier /die[/b][/quote]

How about you read everything before you open your mouth ?

He merchanted it several times not just once.
    First time I went and got the cash...
    God knows how many times he merchanted it before I got back to bowl...

Ask the guy who merchanted it.

BattyBat

Originally posted by Lateralus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lateralus)</div>
    Originally posted by BattyBat+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BattyBat)
    Originally posted by Lateralus
    <!--QuoteBegin-BattyBat
    @

wrong.. the guy that merched it twice is the retard.[/b]
    You are quite wrong, he trusted them seeing they are from AHM and was trying to be nice and show them the item.
    Well played and planned scam, i just cannot see why you are defending them .[/b][/quote]

if he wants to show them do it in trade, not merchant.

FatM4n

Why would he lie, he doesn't earn anything on it,
    It will come out in the end anyway

ps. snyggt köp kotte :wub:

an0onim0ous

I hope u enjoy that ROC, let it go with u to hell.
    AHM knows what they stick into their clan, and normaly a 'soldier' follows the steps of the leader.....

Limited Edition! Senior Member

dumb thing to merchant in the first place, and pathetic for the guy who bought it, and in middle of cz, u didnt hav to merchant it, could hav just told him the stats or just ignore teh n00b :P

Kotte

Who asked him to merchant it ?

PS: Just so that anyone here knows, i have never had a problem with AHM, and infact i used 2 be freinds with sum of there members before sum1 says that i have a grudge against them or something

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast