Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Anthillmob = scamers

This is a discussion on Anthillmob = scamers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow... time to stir the kettle a bit then....
Page: 11

wow...

time to stir the kettle a bit then.

Originally posted by Kotte

How about you read everything before you open your mouth ?

He merchanted it several times not just once.
    First time I went and got the cash... *
    God knows how many times he merchanted it before I got back to bowl...

Ask the guy who merchanted it.
    I dont see it being merched several times in the info bar. You also like to lie ?

Originally posted by Kotte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kotte)</div>
    Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)
    <!--QuoteBegin-oncemore
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-an0onim0ous

I was stupid! and n00b! I know that! *
    but I didnt expect that from a guy that is in a top 5 clan

no.1 clan actually.

I wonder if it was paul or kotte playing loyt. If it was paul, oh dear. Leader of the no.1 clan in dies having to trick people into merchanting rocs? :rollseyes:

and no it was me

Im acually happy with it.. Couse I didnt trick him I didnt do shit.. The guy merchanted the roc at the bifrost gate I towned picked out the cash and when I was back again he was merchanting so I bought it..

If you wanna call me a scammer for buying an item of a merchant feel free.

Btw Im gonna sett a merchant later tonight. If anyone buys anything then Im gonna post here about you scammers... So make sure dont buy off my merchant... Im just showing off my stuff tonight... I repeat.. Im just showing it off not selling!!!!
    How many ppl think I will have anything left tommorow ?
    Lol rofl
    u can run in -59 seconds from town to bowl as a warrior?
    and u had to take the money from ur inn`=10secs
    and if humans were in Orc base ~30seconds to run out!
    ITS IMPOSSIBLE
    u r a f***ing lier /die[/b]

First time I went and got the cash...

Ask the guy who merchanted it.[/b][/quote]
    Ok, explain this, how jasnt ereshiki..ro w.e, never seen a roc before? when he playts like 5 charecters wich proly have dual.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by FatM4n
    Why would he lie, he doesn't earn anything on it,
    It will come out in the end anyway

ps. snyggt köp kotte *:wub:
    lol...why do people lie? Because they think they can get away with it. Anyone who read this story knows its a clear lie. Why do people always think their friends they meet on the internet are innocent. Let me tell you something. YOU DONT KNOW THEM.

Im friends with charlie128 :wub: no scammer!!!

Charlie128 :wub: :wub:

Kotte

an0onim0ous would you mind telling if you where merchanting the roc or not without any1 saying shit to you ?

BattyBat

Originally posted by Lateralus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lateralus)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kotte

I dont see it being merched several times in the info bar. You also like to lie ?[/b]
    becasue the info bar can only tell you so many things that happened?.. if you see he is taking damage at the top, then the rest is knocked off the top by the purchase. fool.

Who asked him to merchant it ?
    Tell me is it normal for a player to ran with 999 mil cash in cz?
    He wanted to show it to you as you asked him, he trusted you you scumbag.

TunaFishyMe

an0onim0ous would you mind telling if you where merchanting the roc or not without any1 saying shit to you ?

uhh...its obvious that he merchanted or else your scheme wouldnt have worked :rollseyes:

FatM4n

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

lol...why do people lie? Because they think they can get away with it. Anyone who read this story knows its a clear lie. Why do people always think their friends they meet on the internet are innocent. Let me tell you something. YOU DONT KNOW THEM.

Charlie128 :wub: :wub:[/b]
    Hmm.. so I dont know a swedish guy that I have on msn and chatted with several times.

Ofc you know him better then I do to say such a thing.

What a moron you are

Kotte

Originally posted by Lateralus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lateralus)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kotte

I dont see it being merched several times in the info bar. You also like to lie ?[/b]

So what you are saying is that I ran around cz with 1b coins on me hoping that I could scam some1 ?

And could it be that the text about the last merchant takes up the hole text box so you cant see the times he merchanted it erlier ?

Ereshkigal

I didnt ask to see anything, the guy kept putting it up in merchant. Yes he went back to town, ran back out, and bought it. It was up multiple times on merchant. Only thing wrong with that is he is an idiot for merchanting. All I said to him was what kind of ring is it? I have a ROM. Does it have HP? He merchanted it, Loyt buys it. End of story.

What amazes me is that how many ppl jump to flame us when I got absolutely no support when I was on the other end of any cheat/scam/glitch/K2'd/problem that I have had since Diez opened. I have provided countless screenshots/fraps of things going on that directly affected me. Not one time has anyone ever said or done anything about it. Wanna know why I am a bastard about shit like this, and will continue to be, there you have it. Cry to someone else I stopped giving a damn about what someone thinks of my actions a long while ago. At the end of the day, I still havnt gotten back what I have lost, and I have no remorse about anything I have done or will do.

The fact of the matter is simply this, had it been bought by some no name random person, this would last about 5 posts. Take your hypocritical bullshit and give it a good throw, I assure you it will go further that way than it does with me.

Cheers.

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kotte

uhh...its obvious that he merchanted or else your scheme wouldnt have worked :rollseyes:[/b]
    O nouzzzz, new way of scamming!

BEWARE! h43r:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

Charlie128 :wub: :wub:
    Hmm.. so I dont know a swedish guy that I have on msn and chatted with several times.

Ofc you know him better then I do to say such a thing.

What a moron you are[/b]
    o fuck! i met someone in Canada and I spoken to him on MSN a couple times! SHit man! We go WAYYY back!! You are the biggest moron ive ever seen. I dont know you but I know you are fucking stupid. Enough said about your stupidity. Its time to flame scammers.

an0onim0ous

Yeah, like im a n00b and that nobody knows me, Loyd is gonna come out on top in this thing

and loyt / kotte... I arleady tould u! go.. and see the pic that I post it! your mate ask me the stats! and I dont like to trade.... but I trusth in your mate (couse I sow the name anthillmob) and I put it on merchant... and then comes u from no were!!!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Like I said, I have compleat faith with Scoobz/Clyde with this. I am sure a happy ending for all will be achived if you talk with him. Flaming the arse of people tends to make negotiations alot harder, you were a fucking idiot for merchanting anything like that and I hope for your sake you learn from it.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast