Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Anthillmob = scamers

This is a discussion on Anthillmob = scamers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Ereshkigal I didnt ask to see anything, the guy kept putting it up in merchant. *Yes he ...
Page: 12

Originally posted by Ereshkigal
    I didnt ask to see anything, the guy kept putting it up in merchant. *Yes he went back to town, ran back out, and bought it. *It was up multiple times on merchant. *Only thing wrong with that is he is an idiot for merchanting. *All I said to him was what kind of ring is it? I have a ROM. *Does it have HP? *He merchanted it, Loyt scams it. *End of story.

What amazes me is that how many ppl jump to flame us when I got absolutely no support when I was on the other end of any cheat/scam/glitch/K2'd/problem that I have had since Diez opened. *I have provided countless screenshots/fraps of things going on that directly affected me. *Not one time has anyone ever said or done anything about it. *Wanna know why I am a bastard about shit like this, and will continue to be, there you have it. *Cry to someone else I stopped giving a damn about what someone thinks of my actions a long while ago. *At the end of the day, I still havnt gotten back what I have lost, and I have no remorse about anything I have done or will do.

The fact of the matter is simply this, had it been bought by some no name random person, this would last about 5 posts. *Take your hypocritical bullshit and give it a good throw, I assure you it will go further that way than it does with me.

Cheers.

fixed it for you

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Default Re: Anthillmob = scamers

Originally posted by an0onim0ous
    today I was on ronarld land... on bolw... and then I sow 2 guys from AHM (anthillmob)
    loyt and Ereshkigal
    Ereshkigal ask me to tell her the stats of the ROC (ring of courage) that I had.. *
    but I dont trusth in trade.. so I merchant..
    and then comes loyt from (no were) and bougth me the ROC *:blink: *
    fucking scamers!!
    I have a screenshot if that helps...

Read the info bar.

Look at the time the merchant was initiated and when it was closed

Same minute. = max 59 seconds.

Tell me why he would have merchanted it more then once. Because the u couldnt read it the times before?

Saying he merchanted it more then once is plain stupid.

*All I said to him was what kind of ring is it? I have a ROM. *Does it have HP? *He merchanted it, Loyt buys it. *End of story.
    You are practicly telling us you didn`t knew the stats of a ROC +0 ? I kinda don`t believe you <_<

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Kotte
    lol no one seem to care that no one ever asked him to merchant it... But who gives a shit.... I can merchant it in cz now if u want... see if anyone else is a scammer and buys it ?
    the problem lies here. because you're a respected guy. because you're from a respected clan. thats why people will expect YOU not to buy it. whatever the reason was for him to merchant does it matter? you can ignore him if he dared you to buy it or something.

Originally posted by Kotte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kotte)</div>
    Originally posted by Lateralus@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kotte

How about you read everything before you open your mouth ?

He merchanted it several times not just once.
    First time I went and got the cash... *
    God knows how many times he merchanted it before I got back to bowl...

Ask the guy who merchanted it.

I dont see it being merched several times in the info bar. You also like to lie ?

So what you are saying is that I ran around cz with 1b coins on me hoping that I could scam some1 ?

And could it be that the text about the last merchant takes up the hole text box so you cant see the times he merchanted it erlier ?[/b]
    Stop fucking lieing, as you can on the top of the info bar, he took the RoC off, then merchanted, THEN BOUGHT BY U FUCKFACE.
    So what did he do? merch it, cancel, put it on, get hit, take it off, merch it agaiN?
    YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD

TunaFishyMe

I didnt ask to see anything, the guy kept putting it up in merchant. *Yes he went back to town, ran back out, and bought it. *It was up multiple times on merchant. *Only thing wrong with that is he is an idiot for merchanting. *All I said to him was what kind of ring is it? I have a ROM. *Does it have HP? *He merchanted it, Loyt buys it. *End of story.

What amazes me is that how many ppl jump to flame us when I got absolutely no support when I was on the other end of any cheat/scam/glitch/K2'd/problem that I have had since Diez opened. *I have provided countless screenshots/fraps of things going on that directly affected me. *Not one time has anyone ever said or done anything about it. *Wanna know why I am a bastard about shit like this, and will continue to be, there you have it. *Cry to someone else I stopped giving a damn about what someone thinks of my actions a long while ago. *At the end of the day, I still havnt gotten back what I have lost, and I have no remorse about anything I have done or will do.

The fact of the matter is simply this, had it been bought by some no name random person, this would last about 5 posts. *Take your hypocritical bullshit and give it a good throw, I assure you it will go further that way than it does with me.

Cheers.
    fuck man. this guy stole my car last night. Im going to go rob that grandma crossing the street. :rollseyes:

way i see it is you guys know he was nmerching to show it too you and you bought it you should have the decency to giv him it back for 999mill coins, if not well ur bang out of order

i wouldnt dream o doing sumthing like that even if u didnt intentionally do it which i think u did anyway

u says he merching it so its for sale when u know its bs who would really merch a roc to sell it -_-

FatM4n

Originally posted by Lateralus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lateralus)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ereshkigal
    *All I said to him was what kind of ring is it? I have a ROM. *Does it have HP? *He merchanted it, Loyt buys it. *End of story.
    You are practicly telling us you didn`t knew the stats of a ROC +0 ? I kinda don`t believe you <_<[/b]
    like you can knwo all the stats.

well liek you can tell teh stats of rol.roc.rom etc without looking it up

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    Originally posted by Lateralus@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ereshkigal

You are practicly telling us you didn`t knew the stats of a ROC +0 ? I kinda don`t believe you <_<

well liek you can tell teh stats of rol.roc.rom etc without looking it up[/b]
    FatMan, tbh, he is in 1 of the best clans on dies. countles people in that clan have a ROC i bet. he must have played for a long time. Even if he DIDNT know the stats, he had no right to buy it from him.

Originally posted by an0onim0ous
    today I was on ronarld land... on bolw... and then I sow 2 guys from AHM (anthillmob)
    loyt and Ereshkigal
    Ereshkigal ask me to tell her the stats of the ROC (ring of courage) that I had.. *
    fucking scamers!!

hmm... he took the roc of: -1xx hp
    -1xx sp

i dont think he merchanted many times
    he took it only 1 time off

TunaFishyMe

Even if he merchanted more than once. THe second time you asked to see it again, was clearly so that loyt would buy it. You saw him merchanted it once and know knowing that loyt has the money, you ask him to see it again. Did you not see there was HP the first time? :rollseyes:

FatM4n

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

Why would he lie, he doesn't earn anything on it,
    It will come out in the end anyway

ps. snyggt köp kotte *:wub:

lol...why do people lie? Because they think they can get away with it. Anyone who read this story knows its a clear lie. Why do people always think their friends they meet on the internet are innocent. Let me tell you something. YOU DONT KNOW THEM.

Im friends with charlie128 :wub: no scammer!!!

Charlie128 :wub: :wub:
    Hmm.. so I dont know a swedish guy that I have on msn and chatted with several times.

Ofc you know him better then I do to say such a thing.

What a moron you are[/b]
    o fuck! i met someone in Canada and I spoken to him on MSN a couple times! SHit man! We go WAYYY back!! You are the biggest moron ive ever seen. I dont know you but I know you are fucking stupid. Enough said about your stupidity. Its time to flame scammers.[/b][/quote]

Make sense please, you dont knwo hoe well I know kotte etc etc
    Please spare your stupidity

And rember dont argue with a idiot, they will only take you down to their lvls and beat you with experince
    Peace Out

Originally posted by FatM4n

well liek you can tell teh stats of rol.roc.rom etc without looking it up
    Like there aren`t like x ppl in AHM that have an ROC h43r:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

I didnt ask to see anything, the guy kept putting it up in merchant. *Yes he went back to town, ran back out, and bought it. *It was up multiple times on merchant. *Only thing wrong with that is he is an idiot for merchanting. *All I said to him was what kind of ring is it? I have a ROM. *Does it have HP? *He merchanted it, Loyt buys it. *End of story.

Cheers.
    oh, so by that you mean if i have never gotten any help from someone i have a reason to scam?

wow imagine the times i would've scammed if i thought like you.

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-an0onim0ous
    loyt and Ereshkigal
    fucking scamers!!

hmm... he took the roc of: -1xx hp
    -1xx sp

i dont think he merchanted many times
    he took it only 1 time off[/b]
    omg, well spotted.

He wouldnt have put it on, taken it off, merchanted, put it back on, took it off, merchanted... no way.

Kotte ur lieing now :/