Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Anthillmob = scamers

This is a discussion on Anthillmob = scamers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Kotte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kotte)</div> Originally posted by LadyMadonna+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LadyMadonna) Originally posted by ResserGD Originally posted by Ereshkigal Originally posted ...
Page: 16

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by Kotte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kotte)</div>
    Originally posted by LadyMadonna+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LadyMadonna)
    Originally posted by ResserGD
    Originally posted by Ereshkigal
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Originally posted by Kotte
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Originally posted by Kotte
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lateralus
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kotte

How about you read everything before you open your mouth ?

He merchanted it several times not just once.
    First time I went and got the cash... *
    God knows how many times he merchanted it before I got back to bowl...

Ask the guy who merchanted it.

I dont see it being merched several times in the info bar. You also like to lie ?

So what you are saying is that I ran around cz with 1b coins on me hoping that I could scam some1 ?

And could it be that the text about the last merchant takes up the hole text box so you cant see the times he merchanted it erlier ?

Stop fucking lieing, as you can on the top of the info bar, he took the RoC off, then merchanted, THEN BOUGHT BY U FUCKFACE.
    So what did he do? merch it, cancel, put it on, get hit, take it off, merch it agaiN?
    YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD

lol no are you fucking retarded you dont think its possible for him to merchant it put it on and merchant it again?

And how long did it take for me to run between town and bowl ?

So I guess your the one that should stfu couse you where not even there.

ok...so why did you have to see it a second time?

For clarity we never asked to see it.

OK fine even if u didnt ask 2 c it, he intended to show it 2 u, not for u 2 buy it.

lol, u guys have neither morales nor a heart.

+10000000000 man u should have the decency to giv him it bk u know he wasnt selling it[/b]
    Each day in moradon ppl put stuff up with one 0 to little... Like selling a shell for 2.5 instead of 25m.

Should all that stuff be handed back?[/b][/quote]

No because that person INTENDED to sell it, and it was his own fault for putting it up wrong. But you KNOWINGLY bought an item which u knew was NOT for sale.

Thats a low go zone

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    for an AHM member to be holding 999999999+ in CZ is already suspicious. *For a AHM member to ask another person to see a ROC is also suspicious. *Who hasnt seen a ROC before? *Who doesnt know the stats of one? *Why in the middle of a quiet cz, would you ask some guy to show you a ROC. *And your membere is right beside you with at least 1 billion coin in cz. *Of course, you didnt "know" he was going to merchant it, but you were hoping werent you? *This I hear people supporting this shit just because they are in AHM, you should get yourself checked out.
    +1

TunaFishyMe

you purposely asked him to see the ROC so you can buy it again. "Does it have HP?" is just another way to ask him to show you again. Its completely different than buying something from moradon.

YOU asked him the stats, he SHOWED it to you. You Bought it. Loyt probably has two ROC. why doesnt he just fucking ask you!?

Originally posted by Phantom478
    Resser he could have traded them.

and lllllllllll or w/e....ask my good, close friends....im a damn good friend if i like you.
    what but if u dont like them its ok to scam them or whtever?

Scars

hahahha @ Craig let me guess ur fat fingers prolly be getting it *
    LOL no m8 ive got 2,hmm i might go for a +1 :P

an0onim0ous

LIKE I´VE SAID! I SHOW HER THE ROC... COUSE SHE ASK ME THE STATS....
    AND I DONT LIKE TO TRADE... BECOUSE I CAN BE HACKED IF I TRADE...
    SO LIKE I´VE SAID (I SOW THE NAME ANTHILLMOB) AND I TRUSTH HER.. AND I PUT THE ROC ON MERCHANT... AND THEN COMES LOYT FROM NOW WERE AND BOUGTH MY ROC!

Ummm if he trusted and respected AHM, why not show him in trade? Was he afraid of these respectable people of trade hacking him? I think he deserved what he got, if he didnt wanna trust them by putting it in trade.
    Im not saying ur a bad person, but even u shud understand that kotte shouldnt have bought that item... because he knew it wasnt for sale.. the guy was kindly showing him the stats.

No its not alright to scam....i wouldnt scam anyone in this game except 4 people who probably know who they are...other then that i wouldnt scam anyone

You know, this exact thing happened to oncemore and everyone felt sorry for him (me too, but not the point). Now when this happens to another legit player people don't care because the guy who took the item is from ahm.

Well I got a lot of respect for most members in ahm but no matter what you say thats a very lame way of gaining items. How can you feel prowd for getting an item in that manner? You should do the right thing and give it back to him.

I would have expected something better from you to be honest. It was very very dumb for him to merchant those items but that doesent give you a free pass to scam. The luner war people are different, they are trying to show off their shit... most likely duped. :rollseyes: This guy was trying to help by showing stats and got screwed over by it.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Speed of Dark
    If som1 from FF would do that, this topic probably had 5pages allready *-_-
    happy?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

if u think ur being good to them by supporting their bad actions, then go ahead be that moron zzz

And its true tbh, if he trusted them in merchant, then he shud have just traded because AHM have the respect to be able to trade to..

but the fact that he merchanted it doesnt mean kotte buys it.

listen i knoe the idiot probably didnt intend to sell the freaking thing, but why the hell would u merchant it if you could just trade him?

listen i knoe the idiot probably didnt intend to sell the freaking thing, but why the hell would u merchant it if you could just trade him?
    This is true, but does that mean Kotte still buys it? NO it doesnt. Kotte should have had the respect for him not 2 buy it....

Ereshkigal

Originally posted by an0onim0ous
    LIKE I´VE SAID! I SHOW HER THE ROC... COUSE SHE ASK ME THE STATS....
    AND I DONT LIKE TO TRADE... *BECOUSE I CAN BE HACKED IF I TRADE...
    SO LIKE I´VE SAID (I SOW THE NAME ANTHILLMOB) AND I TRUSTH HER.. AND I PUT THE ROC ON MERCHANT... AND THEN COMES LOYT FROM NOW WERE AND BOUGTH MY ROC!
    wait, you trusted AHM enough to merchant it but not enough to put in trade cause you are afraid of a hack.......... ya that made sense

Tuna, chat was fully enabled all he had to do was type it, instead he kept merchanting it.