Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Anthillmob = scamers

This is a discussion on Anthillmob = scamers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Phantom478 listen i knoe the idiot probably didnt intend to sell the freaking thing, but why the ...
Page: 17

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Phantom478
    listen i knoe the idiot probably didnt intend to sell the freaking thing, but why the hell would u merchant it if you could just trade him?
    BECAUSE HE THOUGH TRADE HACK EXISTED

I mean listen people make mistakes, he knew the risk of putting it up in merchant, i bet aany money if a ROL or an IN was in merchant, you all would buy it, why not? you say you wouldnt, but there is a 90% chance you would.....

Togashi

Originally posted by Ali1989
    Ahm goes down, i see everyday new topics like :Ahm has stupid members,AHM=scammers
    Thats why Blood disbanded so unexpectacly... Disbanded in glory, not in shame <3 Blood... <3 Jessica Alba.... and stop flaming, cuz it's no use

listen i knoe the idiot probably didnt intend to sell the freaking thing, but why the hell would u merchant it if you could just trade him?

thats not really the point though is it they now have the roc, they should jsut giv it bk to clear ther names or imo there lowest of the low

tuna trade hack prolly does exist....but why would the fucking idiot not trade them, but trust them enough to put it in merchant?

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

LOOK.

YES he could have traded, and there is no reason why he shouldnt have because if he trusted AHM wen he merches there is no reason why he shudnt in a trade

BUT it still does NOT justify the fact that he bought it unfairly!

TunaFishyMe

I mean listen people make mistakes, he knew the risk of putting it up in merchant, i bet aany money if a ROL or an IN was in merchant, you all would buy it, why not? you say you wouldnt, but there is a 90% chance you would.....
    right...but he asked the person to see the stats of the ROC. The guy was kind enough to show him. Understand? And they fuked him over. He wasnt blindly merchanting it in moradon/cz town/luferson. HE WAS HELPING THEM OUT!

tuna trade hack prolly does exist....but why would the fucking idiot not trade them, but trust them enough to put it in merchant?
    Phantom are u even reading what im saying?

an0onim0ous

my friend told me that I could be hacked by trading
    and wouldnt be the person that I trade... but the hacker that is in the KO date-base

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i wouldn't. want me to repeat it in your face?

i WOULDN'T.

Its not low....they bought it fair and square right out of a legal merchant, was it right? probably not, but that ddoesnt change the fact there was no scamming involved.

Karpsu

Maybe he wasn't afraid of them actually hacking him over trades? Maybe he though that some geek with acces to db would somehow be able to hack him over it. I don't know how it works but there might be other possibilities for him not to just show it in trade.

EDIT: How right was I?

Originally posted by an0onim0ous
    my friend told me that I could be hacked by trading
    and wouldnt be the person that I trade... but the hacker that is in the KO date-base

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phantom478

i WOULDN'T.[/b]
    +1 shows thers only a few real good guns in this game..

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phantom478

i WOULDN'T.[/b]
    i wouldnt either, especially if i had asked him 2 show me the stats.

If he just bought it cos it was there.. that just makes him selfish

if he bought it because he asked him 2 show him the stats.. it makes him a scammer because it makes it planned

I would, and i would be damn happy