Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Anthillmob = scamers

This is a discussion on Anthillmob = scamers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Phantom478 I would, and i would be damn happy that makes u a low life...
Page: 18

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by Phantom478
    I would, and i would be damn happy
    that makes u a low life

EatMeTheMage

in my opinion, they should give it back for 999 :angry:

treat others the way you want to be treated

/end discussion

well at least we now know who to trust and who not too shame sum1 had to lose a roc in the process

TunaFishyMe

Its not low....they bought it fair and square right out of a legal merchant, was it right? probably not, but that ddoesnt change the fact there was no scamming involved.
    do you know what a scam is? A scam is to trick to benefit yourself. Eresk wanted to see a ROC becuase he "doesnt know" if there is HP on it. The guy stupidly merchnated it. Conviently, Loyt had 1 billion IN CZ to buy it. Its a fucking scam.

Some guy shows you a MD 8. Cancels it and does it again with MD 1. IF you give him the price for MD 8 YOU WERE SCAMMED. HE TRICKED YOU. Sure, it was a "legit" trade but HE SCAMMED YOU. LEARN THE FUCKING DEFINITION OF SCAM

Originally posted by EatMeTheMage
    in my opinion, they should give it back for 999 :angry: *

treat others the way you want to be treated

/end discussion
    +1

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phantom478
    Its not low....they bought it fair and square right out of a legal merchant, was it right? probably not, but that ddoesnt change the fact there was no scamming involved.
    do you know what a scam is? A scam is to trick to benefit yourself. Eresk wanted to see a ROC becuase he "doesnt know" if there is HP on it. The guy stupidly merchnated it. Conviently, Loyt had 1 billion IN CZ to buy it. Its a fucking scam.

Some guy shows you a MD 8. Cancels it and does it again with MD 1. IF you give him the price for MD 8 YOU WERE SCAMMED. HE TRICKED YOU. Sure, it was a "legit" trade but HE SCAMMED YOU. LEARN THE FUCKING DEFINITION OF SCAM[/b]

+1111111 they preyed on that guys nievity

ive been scammed like that....i blame it on my own stupidity, i got over it.....

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by ResserGD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD)</div>
    I would, and i would be damn happy
    that makes u a low life[/b]
    n that explains why ppl r defending :rollseyes:

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>

Some guy shows you a MD 8. Cancels it and does it again with MD 1. IF you give him the price for MD 8 YOU WERE SCAMMED. HE TRICKED YOU. Sure, it was a "legit" trade but HE SCAMMED YOU. LEARN THE FUCKING DEFINITION OF SCAM[/b]
    +1 :wub:

Kotte

Ofcourse the guy did not intend to sell it if he was then it had to be a dupe. But I though 1B is worth taking the risk of getting it wiped, and if its legit. Sorry but dont merchant stuff..

Im not saying I did something nice buying the roc, it was evil just as evil as when I kill humans in cz... killing priests before warriors when they are doing dms so they get xped.

Killing noobs over and over until they have to go farm for coins again to buy new np that I can take of em.

But fact is I never tried to scam anyone.. I bought what was on merchant, then if its right or wrong considering he was a retard showing stuff off and not intended to sell it thats another point, and I agree there that I didnt do a nice thing.

But it was neither cheating, hacking or scamming.

TunaFishyMe

ive been scammed like that....i blame it on my own stupidity, i got over it.....
    o fuck!! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!! YOU HAVE BEEEN WAHT LIKE THAT?! SCCAMEED!! ITS A FUCKING SCAM!!!

Scars

OK we will sell it back to him
    Let me see 999999999 + intrest....thats about 8B. let us know when you are ready to trade :rollseyes:

but he knows who it was and im sure they know it was wrong so why dont they just hand it back? i gues cause ther scammers and couldnt care les about anyone but themselves

EatMeTheMage

cause you are rich enough to live with it

a lvl 60 RoC means everything to him <_<

Originally posted by Kotte
    Ofcourse the guy did not intend to sell it if he was then it had to be a dupe. But I though 1B is worth taking the risk of getting it wiped, and if its legit. Sorry but dont merchant stuff..

Im not saying I did something nice buying the roc, it was evil just as evil as when I kill humans in cz... killing priests before warriors when they are doing dms so they get xped.

Killing noobs over and over until they have to go farm for coins again to buy new np that I can take of em.

But fact is I never tried to scam anyone.. I bought what was on merchant, then if its right or wrong considering he was a retard showing stuff off and not intended to sell it thats another point, and I agree there that I didnt do a nice thing.

But it was neither cheating, hacking or scamming.
    erm so why was he merching a roc in the middle of cz?

o ye! it makes him look cool!