Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Anthillmob = scamers

This is a discussion on Anthillmob = scamers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by an0onim0ous *damn... but I trusth in that guy! If u ask him nicely... maybe he'll give it ...
Page: 2

Diler

Originally posted by an0onim0ous
    *damn... but I trusth in that guy!
    If u ask him nicely... maybe he'll give it back to you. Who knows. But I wouldn't.

an0onim0ous

every body know that a roc dont cost 10gb :angry:

Diler

Originally posted by Speed of Dark
    If som1 from FF would do that, this topic probably had 5pages allready *-_-

Yeah, or 10. I would post in that topic for sure.

Terrorblade

Well loyt is a fag, i would never do that to anyone. And you are retard that you merchanted it.
    I dont care if he's in AHM, that doesnt make him being untouchable :angry:

Both = idiots.

T-Mac

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    for an AHM member to be holding 999999999+ in CZ is already suspicious. *For a AHM member to ask another person to see a ROC is also suspicious. *Who hasnt seen a ROC before? *Who doesnt know the stats of one? *Why in the middle of a quiet cz, would you ask some guy to show you a ROC. *And your membere is right beside you with at least 1 billion coin in cz. *Of course, you didnt "know" he was going to merchant it, but you were hoping werent you? *This I hear people supporting this shit just because they are in AHM, you should get yourself checked out.
    +11 reversed

TunaFishyMe

and who would expect someone to hold 1 billion in CZ. A AHM asks you to show it, another AHM has 1billion to buy it. First off, why would he need to see one? ask clan chat, im sure he can get the stats easy. 2nd, why does this guy have 1 billion + in cz? Accident? Really? think again.

Kotte

Roc is worth a lot more then 999m why the hell do you think it got bought ? Couse you merchanted it to expensive ?

an0onim0ous

damn!!! wath a n00b that I was!
    but ppl always told me tath AHM = a goodgun clan...
    but I was wrong...
    in CZ with 10gb?

Scars

If you dont want to sell then dont merchent

In the words of the legand (AKA Justin)

"Cry me a river"

Phosgene

and god damnit im sure every memeber of ahm knows the stats of a roc ;
    30 defence
    7 strength
    7 health
    50 hp
    20 fire resist
    30 poison or smth like that

Diler

and who would expect someone to hold 1 billion in CZ. *A AHM asks you to show it, another AHM has 1billion to buy it. *First off, why would he need to see one? *ask clan chat, im sure he can get the stats easy. *2nd, why does this guy have 1 billion + in cz? *Accident? *Really? *think again.

No, it was set up for sure. Isn't it obvious? But that makes the mambers from AHM smart, and the guy who merchanted that - stupid.

Kotte

And again no one asked him to merchant it.... He was showing it of several times at the bifrost gate.

for an AHM member to be holding 999999999+ in CZ is already suspicious. *For a AHM member to ask another person to see a ROC is also suspicious. *Who hasnt seen a ROC before? *Who doesnt know the stats of one? *Why in the middle of a quiet cz, would you ask some guy to show you a ROC. *And your membere is right beside you with at least 1 billion coin in cz. *Of course, you didnt "know" he was going to merchant it, but you were hoping werent you? *This I hear people supporting this shit just because they are in AHM, you should get yourself checked out.
    I'm not in AHM, hell I dont even play on diez really but to merch something fo 999999999 that is worth more is just dumb. I carry 1 bil to lunar wars now because some people think its cool to merch raptor +8's and shit in front of gate. a couple times i managed to click people but didnt have the money on me. i would so buy a roc or rol or shard/raptor +8 from some asshole showing off and not think twice about it.

TunaFishyMe

Sure it makes him "smart". It also makes him a scammer.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by ballzy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ballzy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    I'm not in AHM, hell I dont even play on diez really but to merch something fo 999999999 that is worth more is just dumb. I carry 1 bil to lunar wars now because some people think its cool to merch raptor +8's and shit in front of gate. a couple times i managed to click people but didnt have the money on me. i would so buy a roc or rol or shard/raptor +8 from some asshole showing off and not think twice about it.[/b]
    sure in lunarwar...im sure you take it out when you get to war. But does a top clan run around in cz with 1 billion plus? NO!

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast