Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast

Anthillmob = scamers

This is a discussion on Anthillmob = scamers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-healmyasss omfg close topic plz he was so stuped to merchant the roc loyt did ...
Page: 20

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-healmyasss
    omfg close topic plz

he was so stuped to merchant the roc
    loyt did a lame thing but the other guy was to stuped

conclusion : the other guy was so stuped and its not a scam *
    if they would merchant a CS in front of u and u have 999m with u why wouldnt u buy it *:wub:
    because not everyone is as fuckin desperate n i rather like the satisfaction of myself earning the drops thats fuckin why i farmed talos until i got a glass belt, n practically most of my shit -.-[/b]
    +1.

u and eatmethemage have got the same logic as me!

gg's :wub:

exactly kotte

Originally posted by Kotte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kotte)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phantom478

Its not low....they bought it fair and square right out of a legal merchant, was it right? probably not, but that ddoesnt change the fact there was no scamming involved.

do you know what a scam is? A scam is to trick to benefit yourself. Eresk wanted to see a ROC becuase he "doesnt know" if there is HP on it. The guy stupidly merchnated it. Conviently, Loyt had 1 billion IN CZ to buy it. Its a fucking scam.

Some guy shows you a MD 8. Cancels it and does it again with MD 1. IF you give him the price for MD 8 YOU WERE SCAMMED. HE TRICKED YOU. Sure, it was a "legit" trade but HE SCAMMED YOU. LEARN THE FUCKING DEFINITION OF SCAM

He never asked to see it you retarded fuck. And the fact is he merchanted it several times without any1 talking to him.
    You didnt see that though couse you where busy reading this forum trying to find someone to flame--
    Try reading the chat on the screenshot.
    And fact was I picked up the money couse he was merchanting the roc not couse we where gonna try get him to show a roc (how the fuck would we know in the first place that he had a roc ?).[/b]
    check the whole forum, i have never flamed ne1 before.

i msut xp, hope these guys come to ther senses and giv u ur roc back im really sorry to here uu got scammed

resser you need to let your emotions out once in a while <3

come on flame me >=)

EatMeTheMage

the point is

a poor man is out a RoC

he didn't want to lost the RoC

he trusted AHM enough to show the RoC

he end up with no RoC

soooo the right thing to do:

Return the RoC for price got it for

Originally posted by Phantom478
    resser you need to let your emotions out once in a while <3

come on flame me >=)
    lmao :wub:

i only flame wen people deserve it.

nfw

this is an old fasion play on others fear thay say one thing do another

people fear trade hacks no matter what so u say in the middle of a place were opposing nation can kill u and take ur money leme see this in trade u fear a trade hack so u say ill show in merc witch in the middle of cz is not the place to have money so thay are fooled into a false sense of security people thought to be good guns and in a place u think to be safe

this is a scam that turks usaly do hence why i hate this game this only gose to show that dosnt matter who it is people in this game are not to be trusted cuz in the end everyone in some way or another will fuck you over

im flamed by everyone else

come on flaming feeds my power

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Kotte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kotte)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe@

Its not low....they bought it fair and square right out of a legal merchant, was it right? probably not, but that ddoesnt change the fact there was no scamming involved.

do you know what a scam is? A scam is to trick to benefit yourself. Eresk wanted to see a ROC becuase he "doesnt know" if there is HP on it. The guy stupidly merchnated it. Conviently, Loyt had 1 billion IN CZ to buy it. Its a fucking scam.

Some guy shows you a MD 8. Cancels it and does it again with MD 1. IF you give him the price for MD 8 YOU WERE SCAMMED. HE TRICKED YOU. Sure, it was a "legit" trade but HE SCAMMED YOU. LEARN THE FUCKING DEFINITION OF SCAM

He never asked to see it you retarded fuck. And the fact is he merchanted it several times without any1 talking to him.
    You didnt see that though couse you where busy reading this forum trying to find someone to flame--
    Try reading the chat on the screenshot.
    And fact was I picked up the money couse he was merchanting the roc not couse we where gonna try get him to show a roc (how the fuck would we know in the first place that he had a roc ?).[/b]
    ok.. so you are telling me you saw him merchanting the roc so you went to pick up money. You towned...went to inn. Ran back to middle of cz all in 1 minute. Dont lie.

Ok, if this isnt the case, you saw him merchant the ROC. You went back and got the money. Ran back to CZ. and he randomly merchanted again even though on the chat, it clearly said from your clannie "Does it have HP"? His merchanting and the message from your clannie were not related WHAT SO EVER!!
    Pure coincidence that your clannie asked him that when you were back with the money.

yep...

Originally posted by nfw
    this is an old fasion play on others fear thay say one thing do another

people fear trade hacks no matter what so u say in the middle of a place were opposing nation can kill u and take ur money leme see this in trade u fear a trade hack so u say ill show in merc witch in the middle of cz is not the place to have money so thay are fooled into a false sense of security people thought to be good guns and in a place u think to be safe

this is a scam that turks usaly do hence why i hate this game this only gose to show that dosnt matter who it is people in this game are not to be trusted cuz in the end everyone in some way or another will fuck you over
    wot makes it worse, it was an english speaking person who did it this time... o ye, and he is from AHM... o ye, and he is a respected player

Cocaine

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    @

ive been scammed like that....i blame it on my own stupidity, i got over it.....

o fuck!! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!! YOU HAVE BEEEN WAHT LIKE THAT?! SCCAMEED!! ITS A FUCKING SCAM!!!

i believe he was referring to the switching a md +8 for a md +1 scam.[/b]
    right and to see the ROC AGAIN because you wanted to "clarify" if it has HP after knowing your clannie loyt has enough money to buy it this time ISNT a scam!? Wow.[/b][/quote]

lol, dont attack me. imo, it was a scam and it was a dick thing to do. i'm just clarifying what cax said.

Originally posted by Phantom478
    exactly kotte
    Like I told cava, ko4life has enough sheep to feed an army hungry for lamb chops I swear. You always felt sorry for poka... you always felt sorry for anyone else but the fucking sheep here have to support someone because of the clan they are in. Hell I don't even believe that. I think most of the people here follow another person just to gain personality points *cough* cax *cough* .

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)
    Originally posted by Cocaine
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    @

ive been scammed like that....i blame it on my own stupidity, i got over it.....

o fuck!! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!! YOU HAVE BEEEN WAHT LIKE THAT?! SCCAMEED!! ITS A FUCKING SCAM!!!

i believe he was referring to the switching a md +8 for a md +1 scam.
    right and to see the ROC AGAIN because you wanted to "clarify" if it has HP after knowing your clannie loyt has enough money to buy it this time ISNT a scam!? Wow.[/b]
    lol, dont attack me. imo, it was a scam and it was a dick thing to do. i'm just clarifying what cax said.[/b][/quote]

sorry man. I just cant understand how some people can be so fucking stupid. ( Cax, kotte)

LOL

this is obviously a scam...

A top clan member that doesnt know if a ROC has HP (He ask this in normal chat)...

And someone buys it ... This is a scam.

If this time he didnt asked anything and you bought it , then it's not.

Dont try to defend yourselves , you scammed him, you did know exactly what is a ROC ( or you wouldnt ask him to merchant), and you got it for cheap.
    I already got scammed like this in the past ( for a ROL), and the guy sold me for 1.5b ( so i lost 500m because of my stupidity), but the guy was a fucking turk. I think no1 in AHM is .

So if u are honnest u will sell the ROC to him for 1b coins.