Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Anthillmob = scamers

This is a discussion on Anthillmob = scamers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ResserGD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-nfw this is an old fasion play on others fear thay say one thing do ...
Page: 21

nfw

Originally posted by ResserGD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-nfw
    this is an old fasion play on others fear thay say one thing do another

people fear trade hacks no matter what so u say in the middle of a place were opposing nation can kill u and take ur money leme see this in trade u fear a trade hack so u say ill show in merc witch in the middle of cz is not the place to have money so thay are fooled into a false sense of security people thought to be good guns and in a place u think to be safe

this is a scam that turks usaly do hence why i hate this game this only gose to show that dosnt matter who it is people in this game are not to be trusted cuz in the end everyone in some way or another will fuck you over
    wot makes it worse, it was an english speaking person who did it this time... o ye, and he is from AHM... o ye, and he is a respected player[/b]
    thats why i sead no one sould be trusted in this game cuz everyone dose the same on to others it a desiese infecting everyone who plays this game

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by Phantom478
    im flamed by everyone else

come on flaming feeds my power
    tbh im not really flaming here, im just argueing the side of the opposite.

and what i say is aimed more at kotte.

ur opinions are ur opinions, and if u think that what kotte did is right, thats fine by me, but im trying to get kotte 2 understand what he has done isnt the nicest thing in the world

... and that its a scam.

dude if u gave him back the ROC (a small price to pay considering u said u were willing to sacrifice 1b on a roc which cud b duped) we would al be much more happier. why? because it shows that u arnt a complete selfish brat.

dude, dont let a game get over ur consience. u know wot uve done is wrong, and by giving it back, it wud make u, him, and the rest of us feel happier.

Kotte

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Kotte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kotte)
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phantom478

Its not low....they bought it fair and square right out of a legal merchant, was it right? probably not, but that ddoesnt change the fact there was no scamming involved.

do you know what a scam is? A scam is to trick to benefit yourself. Eresk wanted to see a ROC becuase he "doesnt know" if there is HP on it. The guy stupidly merchnated it. Conviently, Loyt had 1 billion IN CZ to buy it. Its a fucking scam.

Some guy shows you a MD 8. Cancels it and does it again with MD 1. IF you give him the price for MD 8 YOU WERE SCAMMED. HE TRICKED YOU. Sure, it was a "legit" trade but HE SCAMMED YOU. LEARN THE FUCKING DEFINITION OF SCAM

He never asked to see it you retarded fuck. And the fact is he merchanted it several times without any1 talking to him.
    You didnt see that though couse you where busy reading this forum trying to find someone to flame--
    Try reading the chat on the screenshot.
    And fact was I picked up the money couse he was merchanting the roc not couse we where gonna try get him to show a roc (how the fuck would we know in the first place that he had a roc ?).[/b]
    ok.. so you are telling me you saw him merchanting the roc so you went to pick up money. You towned...went to inn. Ran back to middle of cz all in 1 minute. Dont lie.

Ok, if this isnt the case, you saw him merchant the ROC. You went back and got the money. Ran back to CZ. and he randomly merchanted again even though on the chat, it clearly said from your clannie "Does it have HP"? His merchanting and the message from your clannie were not related WHAT SO EVER!!
    Pure coincidence that your clannie asked him that when you were back with the money.

yep...[/b][/quote]

Im telling you eresh was sitting at the gate waiting for bifrost couse his scrolls where out and I was running around the bowl for bosses when I got told he was merchanting a orc towned it got the money and when I came back I didnt think twise I just bought it.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    exactly kotte
    Like I told cava, ko4life has enough sheep to feed an army hungry for lamb chops I swear. You always felt sorry for poka... you always felt sorry for anyone else but the fucking sheep here have to support someone because of the clan they are in. Hell I don't even believe that. I think most of the people here follow another person just to gain personality points *cough* cax *cough* .[/b]
    lol I was planning to go orc side and join AHM. This would look good on my resume haha :lol:

Kotte

Originally posted by ResserGD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD)</div>

ur opinions are ur opinions, and if u think that what kotte did is right, thats fine by me, but im trying to get kotte 2 understand what he has done isnt the nicest thing in the world

... and that its a scam.

dude if u gave him back the ROC (a small price to pay considering u said u were willing to sacrifice 1b on a roc which cud b duped) we would al be much more happier. why? because it shows that u arnt a complete selfish brat.

dude, dont let a game get over ur consience. u know wot uve done is wrong, and by giving it back, it wud make u, him, and the rest of us feel happier.[/b]
    Dude how can it be a scam no one fucking tried tricking him into doing anything.

So if I would ask your ap on a giga +7 you got (I dont have a clue what ap on a giga is, Iv only seen one in all my years of ko and it was +0) you would merchant it to show me ?

nfw

like i sead its all a play on fear u can make anyone do somthing u push one way thay push another way and u get the resalt u want even without saying it mindfreak anyone

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Kotte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kotte)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)
    Originally posted by Kotte
    @

Its not low....they bought it fair and square right out of a legal merchant, was it right? probably not, but that ddoesnt change the fact there was no scamming involved.

do you know what a scam is? A scam is to trick to benefit yourself. Eresk wanted to see a ROC becuase he "doesnt know" if there is HP on it. The guy stupidly merchnated it. Conviently, Loyt had 1 billion IN CZ to buy it. Its a fucking scam.

Some guy shows you a MD 8. Cancels it and does it again with MD 1. IF you give him the price for MD 8 YOU WERE SCAMMED. HE TRICKED YOU. Sure, it was a "legit" trade but HE SCAMMED YOU. LEARN THE FUCKING DEFINITION OF SCAM

He never asked to see it you retarded fuck. And the fact is he merchanted it several times without any1 talking to him.
    You didnt see that though couse you where busy reading this forum trying to find someone to flame--
    And fact was I picked up the money couse he was merchanting the roc not couse we where gonna try get him to show a roc (how the fuck would we know in the first place that he had a roc ?).
    ok.. so you are telling me you saw him merchanting the roc so you went to pick up money. You towned...went to inn. Ran back to middle of cz all in 1 minute. Dont lie.

Ok, if this isnt the case, you saw him merchant the ROC. You went back and got the money. Ran back to CZ. and he randomly merchanted again even though on the chat, it clearly said from your clannie "Does it have HP"? His merchanting and the message from your clannie were not related WHAT SO EVER!!
    Pure coincidence that your clannie asked him that when you were back with the money.

yep...[/b]

Im telling you eresh was sitting at the gate waiting for bifrost couse his scrolls where out and I was running around the bowl for bosses when I got told he was merchanting a orc towned it got the money and when I came back I didnt think twise I just bought it.[/b][/quote]

ok. so the merchant he held was holding was the same merchant as the one eresh was refering to? Or did he merchant it again when you where close? Make me fraps or you towning, taking money from innhostess and running back to middle of cz in under 1 minute please

Cocaine

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Originally posted by Cocaine
    @

ive been scammed like that....i blame it on my own stupidity, i got over it.....

o fuck!! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!! YOU HAVE BEEEN WAHT LIKE THAT?! SCCAMEED!! ITS A FUCKING SCAM!!!

i believe he was referring to the switching a md +8 for a md +1 scam.

right and to see the ROC AGAIN because you wanted to "clarify" if it has HP after knowing your clannie loyt has enough money to buy it this time ISNT a scam!? Wow.
    lol, dont attack me. imo, it was a scam and it was a dick thing to do. i'm just clarifying what cax said.[/b]
    sorry man. I just cant understand how some people can be so fucking stupid. ( Cax, kotte)[/b][/quote]

its ok :wub:

Scars

lol I was planning to go orc side and join AHM. This would look good on my resume haha *

Wrong, we would'nt have let you join...TUNA <<<<< :wacko:

an0onim0ous

u just bougth it? u just bougth it becouse u toguth that I was a non-english speaker... that never sow KO4life before....
    my english is not the best in the world... but I can prove that I was scamed

Kotte

Originally posted by Kotte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kotte)
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Originally posted by Kotte
    @

And fact was I picked up the money couse he was merchanting the roc not couse we where gonna try get him to show a roc (how the fuck would we know in the first place that he had a roc ?).

yep...

Im telling you eresh was sitting at the gate waiting for bifrost couse his scrolls where out and I was running around the bowl for bosses when I got told he was merchanting a orc towned it got the money and when I came back I didnt think twise I just bought it.[/b]
    ok. so the merchant he held was holding was the same merchant as the one eresh was refering to? Or did he merchant it again when you where close? Make me fraps or you towning, taking money from innhostess and running back to middle of cz in under 1 minute please[/b][/quote]

Another misstake you did... Iv said this several times and I hope it soon gets from your screen into your eyes and acually connects to what ever brain you have.

He merchanted it several times. and I dont know how many since I was in town getting pots and taking out cash in case he would do it again.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by Kotte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kotte)</div>
    Originally posted by ResserGD@

... and that its a scam.

dude, dont let a game get over ur consience. u know wot uve done is wrong, and by giving it back, it wud make u, him, and the rest of us feel happier.
    Dude how can it be a scam no one fucking tried tricking him into doing anything.

So if I would ask your ap on a giga +7 you got (I dont have a clue what ap on a giga is, Iv only seen one in all my years of ko and it was +0) you would merchant it to show me ?[/b]
    No i wouldnt, but i still wouldnt buy it.

TBH, there is no way to tell if u scammed him, or just did something that was low life.

So im gonna drop it. maybe u didnt scam him. but what u did was wrong....

and i still think u should give the ROC back.

If it wasnt a scam, it was extremely cold hearted... and since ur in AHM, u are prolly already rich and have lots of items and money... this guy might not have that much, u cudda just taken his best item...

How can u not feel any damn guilt?

Kotte

Originally posted by an0onim0ous
    u just bougth it? u just bougth it becouse u toguth that I was a non-english speaker... that never sow KO4life before....
    my english is not the best in the world... but I can prove that I was scamed

Did anyone ask you to trade it or merchant it ?

Did you show it off several times without anyone asking you to merchant it ?

I guess its a yes on both of those. OR ?

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Scars

lol I was planning to go orc side and join AHM. This would look good on my resume haha *

Wrong, we would'nt have let you join...TUNA <<<<< :wacko:

Banned Senior Member

Loyt is a scammer