Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Anthillmob = scamers

This is a discussion on Anthillmob = scamers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by nfw how could walking around in cz with a bill be considerd remotly normalffs people on this ...
Page: 23

BattyBat

Originally posted by nfw
    how could walking around in cz with a bill be considerd remotly normalffs people on this forum are becoming more retarded as the days go by
    he wasnt.. he towned and got it from the inn.... WAKEY WAKEY

Terrorblade

Originally posted by Scars

unless maybe someone with morals
    What you trying to say ?? Stop it you will make me cry
    well every post you make prooves what kind of fag are you <_<

BattyBat

Originally posted by Terrorblade+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Terrorblade)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Scars

What you trying to say ?? Stop it you will make me cry
    well every post you make prooves what kind of fag are you <_<[/b]
    actually proves that hes a funny bastard as well

<3 scars

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by Kotte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kotte)</div>
    Originally posted by ResserGD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD)
    Originally posted by Kotte
    <!--QuoteBegin-ResserGD
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phantom478

im flamed by everyone else

come on flaming feeds my power

tbh im not really flaming here, im just argueing the side of the opposite.

and what i say is aimed more at kotte.

ur opinions are ur opinions, and if u think that what kotte did is right, thats fine by me, but im trying to get kotte 2 understand what he has done isnt the nicest thing in the world

... and that its a scam.

dude if u gave him back the ROC (a small price to pay considering u said u were willing to sacrifice 1b on a roc which cud b duped) we would al be much more happier. why? because it shows that u arnt a complete selfish brat.

dude, dont let a game get over ur consience. u know wot uve done is wrong, and by giving it back, it wud make u, him, and the rest of us feel happier.

Dude how can it be a scam no one fucking tried tricking him into doing anything.

So if I would ask your ap on a giga +7 you got (I dont have a clue what ap on a giga is, Iv only seen one in all my years of ko and it was +0) you would merchant it to show me ?
    No i wouldnt, but i still wouldnt buy it.

TBH, there is no way to tell if u scammed him, or just did something that was low life.

So im gonna drop it. maybe u didnt scam him. but what u did was wrong....

and i still think u should give the ROC back.

If it wasnt a scam, it was extremely cold hearted... and since ur in AHM, u are prolly already rich and have lots of items and money... this guy might not have that much, u cudda just taken his best item...

How can u not feel any damn guilt?[/b]

As I said I dont feel nice about it I thought it was evil... If you read my other posts you can see that... But like many ppl they dont read everything they just take what they want from a big thread. Makes up there own story and flames..

Just look at TunaFishyMe, he is telling me what happend... He is suggesting I either hacked servers some how and could tp to bowl in cz or that I had 1B on me running around in cz asking ppl to show of rocs.

Not even the guy who claimed I scammed him says I did anything like that.
    Neither did anyone ask to see his roc and you can see that on the screenshot that the guy posted.[/b][/quote]

I saw u said that... but i didnt believe it.

If you felt evil about it, then why wouldnt u give it back?

Does KO really mean that much to you? h43r:

Scars

Whats up have i upset you lmao STFU

an0onim0ous

he is just in the game to play for fun...
    this actitudes shows wath they really are in the real life.
    and whos is speaking is the oldest brother of fabio
    come on! he is just a kid trying to play... give him bad the roc

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by LadyMadonna+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LadyMadonna)</div>
    Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phantom478

I mean listen people make mistakes, he knew the risk of putting it up in merchant, i bet aany money if a ROL or an IN was in merchant, you all would buy it, why not? you say you wouldnt, but there is a 90% chance you would.....

i wouldn't. want me to repeat it in your face?

i WOULDN'T.
    +1 shows thers only a few real good guns in this game..[/b]
    i woudln't either..... but because i don't got 999m on my inn :lol: , jkjk.

Anyway, im not gonna read the fucking 11 pages, but there's two things that could have happened.

1st) it was a whole plot to get this guy to merchant the roc... cuz how the hell Lloyt knew that he was gonna merchant like to carry 1 bill on him?.

2nd) The guy went crazy and merchanted the rol, Lloyt loosed no time, still doesnt explains why he was carrying 1bill on him :wacko:

but idk where this happened, or if lloyd took ages to get the money. Two side fault, one of the guy merchanting it for being dumb, and from eresh (if has any blame on this, maybe is just a victim caught in the whole busyness) and lloyt to pull that shit..

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Scars

What you trying to say ??
    exactly as it sounds. :blink: can it get simplier? :blink: :blink:

Doc

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Doc
    OMFG.............simple answer....someone asks you how much HP a ROC has do you

A: Say 7 health blah blah
    B: Merch it to show off ?????

PS by pressing answer be the game asks you are you sure you want to SELL for whatever you put IE: 999999999 *so when you press OK you have just agreed to sell it. *DUMB ass mistake on behalf of the seller but I believe this lesson has been talked obout on many occassions. * /close topic pls FFS
    so doc ur calling poka a dumb ass?[/b]
    Read pls aga.....I said it was DUMB ass mistake and it was.

nfw

there is a good 1 min to 2 min from orc base to bowl along with 20 million humans honestly now why in the FUCK would he bring it there unless he knew this was going to happen

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)</div>
    Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Doc

OMFG.............simple answer....someone asks you how much HP a ROC has do you

A: Say 7 health blah blah
    B: Merch it to show off ?????

PS by pressing answer be the game asks you are you sure you want to SELL for whatever you put IE: 999999999 *so when you press OK you have just agreed to sell it. *DUMB ass mistake on behalf of the seller but I believe this lesson has been talked obout on many occassions. * /close topic pls FFS

so doc ur calling poka a dumb ass?
    Read pls aga.....I said it was DUMB ass mistake and it was.[/b]
    sry docky :P

but oky

[size=24]ENOUGH!

AHM will deal with this if they care. It's clear what happened here, no need for more flaming about this.

morax

Just a quick note on this topic.

As far as i am aware the clan have now given the ROC back to its original owner. /end of story.

I cant speak for other members of AHM or from experience because i wasnt there but i would expect better from the members involved. If scamming was invovled im ashamed to be in the same clan as them, as a clan we pride ourselves on being legit and honest gamers. Sure we dont care if we exp humans - thats part of the game, scamming however isnt. if Kotte really did buy the ring from merchant, then thats fine but still a frowned upon action. A lesson should be learnt here though NEVER EVER EVER mechant something your not prepared to get the asking price for!

End of the day though im guessing Paul has had words and the RoC has been returned.

Thanks

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223