Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Anthillmob = scamers

This is a discussion on Anthillmob = scamers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe Sure it makes him "smart". *It also makes him a scammer. No it doesn't. He merchanted ...
Page: 3

Diler

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Sure it makes him "smart". *It also makes him a scammer.
    No it doesn't. He merchanted it, but he didn't have to. He just took the opprotunity and BOUGHT the roc.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

true that guy was stupid to merchant but loyt i always thought u had better ingame etiquette than that. it doesn't justify you in anyway a roc is bought in this manner.. its obvious you've taken advantage of that guy.. really disappointed.

loyt if you still know whats right and whats wrong i suggest you return the roc.

Originally posted by Kotte
    And again no one asked him to merchant it.... He was showing it of several times at the bifrost gate.

Well he did it but im sure if he had traded him he would have the trade blocked and say "sorry trade hack merch pls noone have 999m anyway in cz"

an0onim0ous

10gb in CZ? how was expected?

BattyBat

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by ballzy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

for an AHM member to be holding 999999999+ in CZ is already suspicious. *For a AHM member to ask another person to see a ROC is also suspicious. *Who hasnt seen a ROC before? *Who doesnt know the stats of one? *Why in the middle of a quiet cz, would you ask some guy to show you a ROC. *And your membere is right beside you with at least 1 billion coin in cz. *Of course, you didnt "know" he was going to merchant it, but you were hoping werent you? *This I hear people supporting this shit just because they are in AHM, you should get yourself checked out.

I'm not in AHM, hell I dont even play on diez really but to merch something fo 999999999 that is worth more is just dumb. I carry 1 bil to lunar wars now because some people think its cool to merch raptor +8's and shit in front of gate. a couple times i managed to click people but didnt have the money on me. i would so buy a roc or rol or shard/raptor +8 from some asshole showing off and not think twice about it.
    sure in lunarwar...im sure you take it out when you get to war. But does a top clan run around in cz with 1 billion plus? NO![/b]
    he wasnt running around with a 1 bill coins.. only when they saw the guy merching.. nothing wrong with that in my eyes.. its the guy who merched its fault

Diler

Originally posted by BattyBat+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BattyBat)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)
    <!--QuoteBegin-ballzy
    @

for an AHM member to be holding 999999999+ in CZ is already suspicious. *For a AHM member to ask another person to see a ROC is also suspicious. *Who hasnt seen a ROC before? *Who doesnt know the stats of one? *Why in the middle of a quiet cz, would you ask some guy to show you a ROC. *And your membere is right beside you with at least 1 billion coin in cz. *Of course, you didnt "know" he was going to merchant it, but you were hoping werent you? *This I hear people supporting this shit just because they are in AHM, you should get yourself checked out.

I'm not in AHM, hell I dont even play on diez really but to merch something fo 999999999 that is worth more is just dumb. I carry 1 bil to lunar wars now because some people think its cool to merch raptor +8's and shit in front of gate. a couple times i managed to click people but didnt have the money on me. i would so buy a roc or rol or shard/raptor +8 from some asshole showing off and not think twice about it.
    sure in lunarwar...im sure you take it out when you get to war. But does a top clan run around in cz with 1 billion plus? NO![/b]
    he wasnt running around with a 1 bill coins.. only when they saw the guy merching.. nothing wrong with that in my eyes.. its the guy who merched its fault[/b][/quote]

+1

oncemore

Your pathetic loyt :rollseyes:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Diler+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Diler)</div>
    Sure it makes him "smart". *It also makes him a scammer.
    No it doesn't. He merchanted it, but he didn't have to. He just took the opprotunity and BOUGHT the roc.[/b]
    ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? Who the fuck in the right mind would have 1 billion on their char. Ok fine. It happens. I had 900mill myself. But then you have a clan member asking to see a ROC!? Who in AHM doesnt know the stats of a ROC? If they dont, ask clanchat, youl lget an answer instantly. WHY DO YOU NEED TO SEE ONE? OK, he was stupid to merchant it. But for this guy to ask to see a ROC and then have someone beside him who has the money to buy anything off merchant CLEARLY shows it was planned out. He didnt know he was going to merchant it but he knows theres a chance.

Fukara

why u showing ur items ?

wanna make charisma ?

if u wanna make charisma , this is stupt idea ...

u can say bb for ur roc

Kotte

Can someone tell me whats merchant is for ?

Selling items, dont merchant items you dont sell

Fukara

Originally posted by Kotte
    Can someone tell me whats merchant is for ?

Selling items, dont merchant items you dont sell
    +1

so he merched it several times showing off? Definitely his own dumbass fault then. no pity.

an0onim0ous

I was stupid! and n00b! I know that!
    but I didnt expect that from a guy that is in a top 5 clan

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by BattyBat+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BattyBat)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)
    <!--QuoteBegin-ballzy
    @

he wasnt running around with a 1 bill coins.. only when they saw the guy merching.. nothing wrong with that in my eyes.. its the guy who merched its fault[/b][/quote]

so lets say if i put my raptor+8 instead of a raptor +1, somebody who is thought to be "respectable" bought it, and i asked for it to be given back. yes it means i'm dumb cause i merchanted it. but it also means that the person is a bitch enough if he does NOT return it because obviously he wants to gain something off it that much it will hurt another player's worth.

zzzz as friends and clannies i would expect you guys to tell him to do the right thing instead of defending him but wth?

TunaFishyMe

Ok...how thick-skulled are you? Yes... he was stupid to merchant it. But ask yourself WHY this guy had 1 billion on his char in CZ. WHY did this person ask to see a well-known item that a lvl 50 noob will know the stats of? It was clearly planned out. Stop lying to yourself because they are your friends.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast