Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Anthillmob = scamers

This is a discussion on Anthillmob = scamers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div> Originally posted by Diler @ <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe Sure it makes him "smart". *It also makes him ...
Page: 4

Diler

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Diler@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

Sure it makes him "smart". *It also makes him a scammer.

No it doesn't. He merchanted it, but he didn't have to. He just took the opprotunity and BOUGHT the roc.
    ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? Who the fuck in the right mind would have 1 billion on their char. Ok fine. It happens. I had 900mill myself. But then you have a clan member asking to see a ROC!? Who in AHM doesnt know the stats of a ROC? If they dont, ask clanchat, youl lget an answer instantly. WHY DO YOU NEED TO SEE ONE? OK, he was stupid to merchant it. But for this guy to ask to see a ROC and then have someone beside him who has the money to buy anything off merchant CLEARLY shows it was planned out. He didnt know he was going to merchant it but he knows theres a chance.[/b]

I've already said that it was set up. They find a guy who's stupid enough to think that a top clan member doesn't know stats of ROC. That would be the 1st clue. 2nd: He coul'ove asked on the clan chat. 3rd: website with jewels in KO. So he could have thinked a little before he sold his ROC.

Originally posted by Kotte
    Can someone tell me whats merchant is for ?

Selling items, dont merchant items you dont sell

Abusing someone trusting you is lame.

If you do / did it , then you can go burn in hell idiot.

oncemore

Originally posted by an0onim0ous
    I was stupid! and n00b! I know that! *
    but I didnt expect that from a guy that is in a top 5 clan
    no.1 clan actually.

I wonder if it was paul or kotte playing loyt. If it was paul, oh dear. Leader of the no.1 clan in dies having to trick people into merchanting rocs? :rollseyes:

Kotte

You didnt expect for a player with the money to buy a good item that you sell cheap ?

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Diler+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Diler)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Diler
    @

No it doesn't. He merchanted it, but he didn't have to. He just took the opprotunity and BOUGHT the roc.
    ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? Who the fuck in the right mind would have 1 billion on their char. Ok fine. It happens. I had 900mill myself. But then you have a clan member asking to see a ROC!? Who in AHM doesnt know the stats of a ROC? If they dont, ask clanchat, youl lget an answer instantly. WHY DO YOU NEED TO SEE ONE? OK, he was stupid to merchant it. But for this guy to ask to see a ROC and then have someone beside him who has the money to buy anything off merchant CLEARLY shows it was planned out. He didnt know he was going to merchant it but he knows theres a chance.[/b]

I've already said that it was set up. They find a guy who's stupid enough to think that a top clan member doesn't know stats of ROC. That would be the 1st clue. 2nd: He coul'ove asked on the clan chat. 3rd: website with jewels in KO. So he could have thinked a little before he sold his ROC.[/b][/quote]

Ok. So you know it was set up. You know that both of them clearly know the stats of a ROC. So why do they ask to see it? Because they like to see the green letters that appear when their cursor is over the item? Or were they hoping the guy is stupid enough to merchant it? I take the latter. How is that not scamming someone?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Diler+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Diler)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Diler
    @

I've already said that it was set up. They find a guy who's stupid enough to think that a top clan member doesn't know stats of ROC. That would be the 1st clue. 2nd: He coul'ove asked on the clan chat. 3rd: website with jewels in KO. So he could have thinked a little before he sold his ROC.[/b][/quote]

so that justifies everything! wow!

load of rubbish zz

You didnt expect for a player with the money to buy a good item that you sell cheap ?
    Please do us all a favor , stfu.

Go enjoy your roc that you hardly gained and stfu...

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-an0onim0ous
    no.1 clan actually.

I wonder if it was paul or kotte playing loyt. If it was paul, oh dear. Leader of the no.1 clan in dies having to trick people into merchanting rocs? :rollseyes:[/b]
    arent u that guy who sold giga+8 2h light 999m? :rollseyes:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

no.1 clan actually.

I wonder if it was paul or kotte playing loyt. If it was paul, oh dear. Leader of the no.1 clan in dies having to trick people into merchanting rocs? :rollseyes:[/b]
    i think its kotte not the other guy.

BattyBat

no.1 clan actually.

I wonder if it was paul or kotte playing loyt. If it was paul, oh dear. Leader of the no.1 clan in dies having to trick people into merchanting rocs?
    :rollseyes:[/b]
    paul is at work.

oncemore

Originally posted by Chabo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chabo)</div>
    Originally posted by oncemore@

no.1 clan actually.

I wonder if it was paul or kotte playing loyt. If it was paul, oh dear. Leader of the no.1 clan in dies having to trick people into merchanting rocs? :rollseyes:
    arent u that guy who sold giga+8 2h light 999m? :rollseyes:[/b]
    Yes, so i know exactly how it feels for an asshole to do this.

Rofl, how the fuck can Erik.. or w/e say he doesntk now what roc stats are, YOU PLAY LOYT, IM SURE HE HAS 2 OF THEM, FUCKING LOOK AT THEM.
    Yeah, its ur faulty if u merchant ur items to show off, but when people ASK YOU TO MERCHANT THEM, for this reason, ur just some fukcing low life scum. Even if ur not scammers, fucking jackasses.

TunaFishyMe

ahh so kotte has access to loyt? or is kotte = loyt? That make sense why hes trying to defend himself

oncemore

anyway i gotta go to work, be back later to flame :wub:

His intention surelly wasnt to sell it, just to show you.
    You planed a nice scam, GG! Burn in hell..

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast