Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

party bann

This is a discussion on party bann within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In our continued effort to create a fair gaming environment within the Knight Online World, we will now start terminating ...
Page: 1

fede

Default party bann

In our continued effort to create a fair gaming environment within the Knight Online World, we will now start terminating the accounts of those players who are caught in the same party with people using 3rd party tools and hacks, effective Saturday, 11/11/06 at 09:00am Pacific Standard Time. Please note that this account termination is permanent and will happen on the first offense.

-the knightonline team-
    --------
    time to go solo me thinks :P

Kailean

Default Re: party bann

Originally posted by fede
    we will now start terminating the accounts
    so they admit they did nothing.

La_cosa

thats nice now get some gms to enforce it.

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-fede
    so they admit they did nothing.[/b]
    Not really. So far they have been terminating accounts of ppl that were caught using 3rd party tools not their party mates.

At least that's what they say...

OLD1953

LOL - that's actually pretty funny in a broken sort of way.

TOS says they've been deleting accounts from day one. What they are doing is actually threatening to enforce the TOS.

Bets on them not actually following up on this for more than a few days.

NOBODY has seen a ban list pop up for weeks, nor has there been one posted on the official site.

Either they've decided to let us all get mad, then have a huge ban all at once, or they are breaking their promise to list the accounts being banned. Take ur pick.

wraith86

they randomly repost parts of their TOS just to catch the average joes eye so he thinks K2 is doing something. everyday in CZ i see koxp rogues that have been there for months and never been banned.

I once saw kosp archer from cz banned. But only that single one

Kailean

Originally posted by Luigi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Luigi)</div>
    Originally posted by Kailean@
    <!--QuoteBegin-fede

Not really. So far they have been terminating accounts of ppl that were caught using 3rd party tools not their party mates.

At least that's what they say...[/b]
    they havent ban a single 5-arrowing koxper from colony for 1 month, and now u think they WILL ban those who exp with them, are with party with them? dont make me lough
    we both well know that:
    1: koxpers exp/pk solo or with other koxpers
    2: k2 havent ban any koxper who was 5-arrowing in colony
    3: they are not even going to do so, at least for now
    4: there are actually no active gms around, so how do u expect them to ban them?

chada

kosp is everywhere in ko k2 wont do a shit bout it :unsure:

Fire_Mage

Now they can bann people they do not like becouse all they need say is you in group with KOXPER.

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    Originally posted by Luigi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Luigi)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-fede

At least that's what they say...[/b]
    they havent ban a single 5-arrowing koxper from colony for 1 month, and now u think they WILL ban those who exp with them, are with party with them? dont make me lough
    we both well know that:
    1: koxpers exp/pk solo or with other koxpers
    2: k2 havent ban any koxper who was 5-arrowing in colony
    3: they are not even going to do so, at least for now
    4: there are actually no active gms around, so how do u expect them to ban them?[/b][/quote]

I don't, really :P That's what i meant by "at least that's what they say". The only thing i didn't agree with was stating that they admit to not doing anything. They never admit lol :P

Kailean

Havvk

damm im waiting for that day i will love to see manyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good guns getting banned for addding kospers in
    their parties omfg ^_^

instead of baning kospers,they will ban the ppl who is in party with them :lol: nice joke

the_stiffmeister

i can almost guarantee this is wrong b/c i hate k2 also but what if they are saying and threatening o bann and never do until everyone is like "fuck it they arent going to do anything" so they start to koxp then giant/monster ban comes...i think now would definately be the time to do so. everyone knows they arent gonna get banned.... like i said prolly wrong but just putting it out there....

wraith86

fictionalreality from ares leeches in KOXP parties hopefully he gets banned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast