Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Anti-KOXP.. a new way?

This is a discussion on Anti-KOXP.. a new way? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by grzequ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(grzequ)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-ub3rslart would be much easier to bomb turkey Would be much easier if u take ...
Page: 3

ub3rslart

Originally posted by grzequ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(grzequ)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ub3rslart
    would be much easier to bomb turkey
    Would be much easier if u take a normal brain and try to do something.
    Bomb turkey? Why?

Makers of Koxp is Chinese
    Makers of Fu. Ko is English
    Makers of Kohack is Canadian/Polish
    Turkish people only using your stupid hack.

The reason of koxp is them. When did u see a turkish person cheating before the kosp/koxp release?

You released kosp and ruined game. Thats all. Dont say anything to my nation!

Next time before u post something use your small brain a bit, If u dont wanna get blamed by me.[/b]

Right so it's the makers fault....If you made me a gun, And I went and shot 10 people....who would go to jail?

I_Am_On_Ares

Originally posted by ub3rslart+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ub3rslart)</div>
    Originally posted by grzequ@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ub3rslart

Bomb turkey? Why?

The reason of koxp is them. When did u see a turkish person cheating before the kosp/koxp release?

Next time before u post something use your small brain a bit, If u dont wanna get blamed by me.

Right so it's the makers fault....If you made me a gun, And I went and shot 10 people....who would go to jail?[/b]
    the case is different here. if you bomb the makers no1 will be around to update KOXP when K2 releases a patch. Tactically destroy the enemies supply and watch them slowly deteriate rather than using an atomic bomb and deal with the devistating radiation from it right?

Psycho Powah Senior Member LyKeZ's Avatar

i only see 3 ways

1. gm restart server every 1 hour (not a good one)
    2. make me gm of cypher (if that appens only around 300 players would be online)ban ban ban ban ban ban
    3. create new program much better than x-trap that scan your cache files(dont know the right name) to see any suspicious link to knight online

wraith86

Originally posted by grzequ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(grzequ)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ub3rslart
    Bomb turkey? Why?

Next time before u post something use your small brain a bit, If u dont wanna get blamed by me.[/b]
    CODE RED wild turkey on the loose someone put him down! eric hit him with the ban stick!!!

Gorn

Originally posted by ub3rslart
    +999999

louch

ok heres how we solve it

we write a letter, to george bush
    tell him that china, is hiding secret oil reserves from everyone, and that osama bin laden is in on it

and we see what happens from there

alittleguy

2 things 1. fukko maker is British and koxp was made by chinese and is updated by turks. so bombing turkey would solve the problem for 2 reasons, killing the vast majority of users and killing the updaters, but bad thing would is the US would lose one of its only 'allies' in the middle east, but we might not be 1st to bomb them if Israel's neighbors really piss them off

Originally posted by ub3rslart
    That's so mean!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Good idea.

Zaria

Originally posted by alittleguy
    2 things 1. fukko maker is British and koxp was made by chinese and is updated by turks. so bombing turkey would solve the problem for 2 reasons, killing the vast majority of users and killing the updaters, but bad thing would is the US would lose one of its only 'allies' in the middle east, but we might not be 1st to bomb them if Israel's neighbors really piss them off
    Chinese made KOXP and Chinese update. Thing is, KOXP is now hacked too, so its a free for all. Now that it is free, more people are using it.

the_stiffmeister

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    Originally posted by grzequ@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ub3rslart

Bomb turkey? Why?

Next time before u post something use your small brain a bit, If u dont wanna get blamed by me.
    CODE RED wild turkey on the loose someone put him down! eric hit him with the ban stick!!![/b]
    10-4 good buddy. He's goin' down.

i think u all are missing some of the best methods for attacking koxp. these suggested methods are all provided hypothetically for informational purposes only and i do not advocate any one out there doing anything illegal.

1) take out the koxp authorization servers with DDOS and other fun tricks.

authorized koxp (paid) must be authorized by an online database each time it loads. kill it and noone can load the paid version while you remove the money source for the developers. this will put pressure on the developers to redesign the authentication method from their own users.

2) hack the authorization and user databases to get any information that can be exploited.

this should be sent to k2 (anonymously) in case they actually want to ip ban these abusers. since they probably will not - this information can be used to attack the users networks, computers, and personal accounts directly and could be distributed to all sorts of nasty places.

since this only addresses the paid koxp users (the minority) steps must be taken against the other methods being used (cracked koxp, non-koxp, other macro)

3) attack any site that informs, advocates, or distributes these 3rd party tools.

since these are distributed via a myriad of different sites, focus would have to be aimed at k2 itself to force them to regulate things.

4) attack k2 networks

Launch DDoS and load balance exploits to slow their game servers to a crawl. take down/hack their webservers. lay waste to their corporate network. overload their phone/fax/mail systems. (a tad more effective to stop their money flow than simply boycotting premium)

if their cashflow is slowed or interrupted then they will be forced to act. i would rather have no game for a bit if it will lead to a cleaner game after.

this would also show them that they can either keep their game clean or the same methods can be used to kill their business.

again, i do not advocate doing any of this, but it seems to me that focusing our energies toward things that will acutally have an impact is more effective than advocating bombing turkey.

alittleguy

well if u go to koxp.net or fuckgaming.net im sure ull find most of the sources for koxp, and those sources are made by turks not chinese so stop trying to blame the commies for koxp

louch

Originally posted by alittleguy
    well if u go to koxp.net or fuckgaming.net im sure ull find most of the sources for koxp, and those sources are made by turks not chinese so stop trying to blame the commies for koxp
    ban for advertising hack sites <_<

wraith86

atleast koxp.net treats their customers correctly and reimbursing them for lost koxp days because of patches/maintenance or w/e

v0k

Originally posted by OLD1953
    Actually, there is a simple answer to all the lurers and KOXPers that show up on the servers, and I suggested it over a year ago.

Simply allow every player one attack per day on a character in his own nation, if that character is over level 20.

Since every one of us would be beating on KOXPers whenever we found them, they'd soon stop.

It isn't an answer to those who use arrow shower constantly, but it surely would stop the constant autoshoot/autoloot lvling we see all the time.

+9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999 open pk ftw

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast