Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46

AntiHacker clan on cw

This is a discussion on AntiHacker clan on cw within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Edited for clan...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member Snickle frizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Aus.
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Edited for clan
    Last edited by Snickle frizz; 10-24-2010 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Edited for clan

  2. #32
    Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Lmao, you must feel real stupid right now.

    and when did I bet anything? BTW, I will here, I'll rape you with any class in KO, easily.

  3. #33
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    235

    Default

    lol i see only 3 or 4 people spaming on this post, WHY DO YOU GUYS CARE SO MUCH ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK? CW IS BIG DRAMA.

  4. #34
    Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    California Love
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snickle frizz View Post
    ima stop you right here.
    so i dont boost your post count any higher .... come cz

    put your money where your mouth is
    why do u flame lix and fta...u dont even know them douchebag!

  5. #35
    Senior Member Snickle frizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Aus.
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SizzleMyNizzle View Post
    why do u flame lix and fta...u dont even know them douchebag!
    bro xD i didnt start anything with them

    if somones gonna have a go at me ..... ill defend myself

    i was just puttin my opinion to the thread....

    cheers tho...

    i see your sticking up for your " Lix (#1 Homie)"

    but i dont care just putting my word to the thread

  6. #36
    Senior Member Boboo10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    69

    Default

    I told U guys some1 BadFamily is The Best CLAN ON CARNAC - WEST !! )

  7. #37
    Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Lmao edited out your posts so you dont make your clan look super ego?

    You don't have to worry, we won't lose respect for madhouse for one random like you

  8. #38
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    speaking of randoms

  9. #39
    Senior Member Snickle frizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Aus.
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    Lmao edited out your posts so you dont make your clan look super ego?

    You don't have to worry, we won't lose respect for madhouse for one random like you
    thank you stranger .... my life is ruined Rofl....

    post your ingame name

  10. #40
    sune
    Guest

    Default

    Facts:

    AH have 0 mage in clan (except for the leaders 2nd char).
    AH does use Abyss pots. Others use Acid pots.

    I know we can feel like +3 priests (*pwned*), the fact is that we usally always play with 2 priets. Very rare we have 3 priests except for War's.

    We often or always meet party with 3 mage, 3 priest, 2 melee.
    How do you fight this as Orc when leg-cut dont work? Its really hard.
    Antihacker are 90% warriors, with the skills broken its a big disadvantage for us.

    But i take my hat off to Madhouse, Duffman is a really good priest. When he not around you cant do much tho.

  11. #41
    Senior Member OrcSingh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Hawk pk'd on cw2 for 3 years on this server.. they just recently came out to cw1... lol hahahaha

  12. #42
    Senior Member Boboo10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Ye is True they like kills riots and atross xd

  13. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where Do You Live
    Posts
    834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boboo10 View Post
    Ye is True they like kills riots and atross xd
    and it seems u spam in this topic and try get 50 post and go post market section "Ye is True "

  14. #44
    Senior Member Boboo10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    69

    Default

    hehe meybe is true :]

  15. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sune View Post
    Facts:

    AH have 0 mage in clan (except for the leaders 2nd char).
    AH does use Abyss pots. Others use Acid pots.

    I know we can feel like +3 priests (*pwned*), the fact is that we usally always play with 2 priets. Very rare we have 3 priests except for War's.

    We often or always meet party with 3 mage, 3 priest, 2 melee.
    How do you fight this as Orc when leg-cut dont work? Its really hard.
    Antihacker are 90% warriors, with the skills broken its a big disadvantage for us.

    But i take my hat off to Madhouse, Duffman is a really good priest. When he not around you cant do much tho.
    Theres a big difference between acid pots and abyss pots, tho I know Atomicdingoes uses acid pots, ive seen orcs use em aswell, just shows how bad they are when they need to use stuff like that in pk...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •