Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

AntiHuman - Blatantly catapault bugging on Akara CSW

This is a discussion on AntiHuman - Blatantly catapault bugging on Akara CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; baddiezzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Page: 1

Banned

baddiezzzzzzzzzzzzzz

baddiezzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/b]
    Leader was lettering them new keys all the time.

So they kept it?
    And i really don't see how that is a bug, you call wasting 1.5m coins on server just to heal yourself a bug? xd

ragiyr

Yep, and the gm decided it was better to suck on his own cock instead of ban someone. If the gm keeps being this inactive we will never get castle away from th em.

Heh, just goes to show you, can't beat babashopping, catabugging and wallhacking clan with a lot of money.

next time organise all clans work together to break through then each clan for em selves..

CuriositY

That was one of the worst CSW I'Ve been on :S

But Nvm.. They were so many Catapult in the Crystal Room My god ! lol

grats to miracle and Phalis or however they are spelled, they both did a great job with helping defend the castle.

Seriously if i would have the castle i would be happy if the attacking clans would fight each just in front of the castle while ill sit on the wall of my castle and watch them.

I dont want to cry here and what to blame other because that we didnt got the castle, but that antihumans successful defend the castle was mostly because the attacking clans aimed more for other attacking clans then for anithumans themself. I would also attack miralce or every other enemy in CSW if they where in the crystal room, but not on the way to it, that is just wasting time, pots and kills and will lead to the happening we had today.

<3 using catas at right gate

CuriositY

grats to miracle and Phalis or however they are spelled, they both did a great job with helping defend the castle.

Seriously if i would have the castle i would be happy if the attacking clans would fight each just in front of the castle while ill sit on the wall of my castle and watch them.

I dont want to cry here and what to blame other because that we didnt got the castle, but that antihumans successful defend the castle was mostly because the attacking clans aimed more for other attacking clans then for anithumans themself. I would also attack miralce or every other enemy in CSW if they where in the crystal room, but not on the way to it, that is just wasting time, pots and kills and will lead to the happening we had today.[/b]

Your 100% Right !

I&#39;m sure we didn&#39;T killed any of them ! AntiHumans Catapult.. just at the end ..

Valk

I dont want to cry here and what to blame other because that we didnt got the castle, but that antihumans successful defend the castle was mostly because the attacking clans aimed more for other attacking clans then for anithumans themself. I would also attack miralce or every other enemy in CSW if they where in the crystal room, but not on the way to it, that is just wasting time, pots and kills and will lead to the happening we had today.[/b]
    I agree, most of those clans were super fuking retarded. Monster was there just to pk pretty much. Pretty frusterating to watch as a bunch of fags who lucked out and barely won last time get to hold castle just cus there are so many horrible players in and out of it.

I agree, most of those clans were super fuking retarded. Monster was there just to pk pretty much. Pretty frusterating to watch as a bunch of fags who lucked out and barely won last time get to hold castle just cus there are so many horrible players in and out of it.[/b]
    It&#39;s amazing that when I have 170 glacier resistance I get iced every time by any form of ice attack by godzilla. And how AntiHumans catabugged so hard and there was no bans, propose a toast to the afk GM&#39;s.

It&#39;s amazing that when I have 170 glacier resistance I get iced every time by any form of ice attack by godzilla. And how AntiHumans catabugged so hard and there was no bans, propose a toast to the afk GM&#39;s.[/b]
    I have 22 Glacier Res and i got slowed 6 times out of 10 =D

I&#39;m not sure, but I get the feel that gms don&#39;t find canceling the keys and replacing them a bug nowadays. Back when the key didn&#39;t disappear, sure that&#39;s definitely a bug.. but a while back when we were getting heated assaults on our castle in Girakon, AdonisHit was canceling keys like a mofo and Saphyr was there watching.. she said "i don&#39;t see them doing anything wrong." So either she was oblivious to it or she didn&#39;t conisder it abuse.

Nonetheless, making CSW a pvp zone for nps kinda killed most clans chances at a more sheltered attack on the castle, because you will always have kids who just want nps and know they won&#39;t get the castle and just sit there killing ya all day.

next time organise all clans work together to break through then each clan for em selves..[/b]
    Funny you say that, because it was your clans catapults keeping everyone from breaking through...
    =x

And yes, everyone gank MONSTER clan, fucking annoying.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast