Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

AntiHuman - Blatantly catapault bugging on Akara CSW

This is a discussion on AntiHuman - Blatantly catapault bugging on Akara CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the "cata bugging" wouldnt had make a big difference today, since there where so many catas with so few ppl ...
Page: 2

the "cata bugging" wouldnt had make a big difference today, since there where so many catas with so few ppl attacking the catas instead of other ppl and they engought time to die and wait till faslhing is off to setup an other cata.

And ye i forgot Monster they helped Antihumans with defending alot too.

they take it again today realy crap

BJK

The people who talks about PHASELIS and MiracLe, are pretty retarted. I do not like some of MiracLe members, but some of them are really goodguns.

Firstly, None of us PKed, or used Catapult in first 30 min. Our tactic was sitting inside town, and waiting noobs to spend all of their keys.

30 minutes later, we attacked via left gate and cleaned there. Used our catapults and towned. We have rushed the castle one time, and the cristals hp was around %10. At that time, some of us got dced and got "Too many users online." error. Actually we lost like 15minutes there.

We have rushed one more time but our catapults got bugged inside cristal room, that we couldn't move and aim walls only.

I had 40x Catapult key, and around 2000 nova shell at my letter. At the end of CSW, I had 37x Catapult key and all my shells was on letter.

Seriously, It was a stupid CSW. AntiHumans keept it better than we thought. But there is allways a next week. Now, We should do things together instead of trying to run outside by getting millions of nova shells.

P.s ; I really hate the PK'er morons in CSW. PHASELIS didn't even went out from gate, MiracLe didn't pk'ed either.

Some morons were fighting eachother near castle gate, gogogo guys keep the AntiHumans. (A Caffe clan in Turkey, Who are around 11-17 years old. Keep' em...)

@ Fisshy ; I wonder how much nps did u earned. I was seeing you spamming the gates with cata all the time. ~~

I made around 10k

eh on akara turkey>all and yes they did cata bug

Banned

Heh, just goes to show you, can't beat babashopping, catabugging and wallhacking clan with a lot of money.[/b]

+1 did you guys bother to read the post of antihuman where they said they would do this ?

They don't even get better capes..Rofl xD...Anyways,not too many good people attacking,and if we are attacking,we arn't doing it at the same time...Everyone in both AntiHumans had Catapults and the Leader was sending them Shells except 5,and they were ice mages...I think we could have destroyed the crystal but people were attacking at different times and there werent much.

Btw,by saying "we",I'm reffering to the people trying to go for the crystal.

Valk

They don't even get better capes..Rofl xD...Anyways,not too many good people attacking,and if we are attacking,we arn't doing it at the same time...Everyone in both AntiHumans had Catapults and the Leader was sending them Shells except 5,and they were ice mages...I think we could have destroyed the crystal but people were attacking at different times and there werent much.

Btw,by saying "we",I'm reffering to the people trying to go for the crystal.[/b]
    yeah its pretty annoying. Im thinking english alliance for this one? Ne1 down with that? Do like that guy from reapers was saying and just wait until we clean those fukers outta there and then we all fight each other.

EDIT: perhaps not an english only alliance but a "no fuking dickheads" alliance. something cus antihumans does not deserve that castle

Banned

kinda funny how all the reapers are actually complaining when all they were out to do was to get np , since grobs showed up 10min to the CSW , so u just ruin all our chances by trying to pk , then in the last 10min u actually rushed.. i talked to like 4 clannies of urs and they were all complaining.

Funny you say that, because it was your clans catapults keeping everyone from breaking through...
    =x

And yes, everyone gank MONSTER clan, fucking annoying.[/b]
    well we had big plan to take crystal... but when we got there there wasnt any chance at all of getting crystal because of there cata bugs and n0 oter clans goin for it... so w decided to get np's and go for crystal if the chance comes up.... but seriously 20 catas in crystal room all bugging how we guna win..

kinda funny how all the reapers are actually complaining when all they were out to do was to get np , since grobs showed up 10min to the CSW , so u just ruin all our chances by trying to pk , then in the last 10min u actually rushed.. i talked to like 4 clannies of urs and they were all complaining.[/b]
    dude we had no intention of just farming np's till last minute and yeh next one if someone is guna take it we need to work together to get past 2nd gate then just go for crystal.

ILoveYouToo

Like half of clan i forget there names on gikaron got banned during csw for using catabug when insanity took the castle back for the first time, so i'm pretty sure it is a bug and bannable.

edit; When will they get smart and put a cooldown on items like catapults like in WoW, they stole everything else from there >.>

Banned

well from what i seen , all the clans where pking eachother i guess they missed the memo where delos is about taking the crystal and not pking for fun , finally got past all the unkown ........mages clan nova the door from inside to see antihumans bugging the shit out of the cata's , anyways im down for a full blown no pk alliance , idk who takes the castle aslong as them freaking noob stealth last second spikers get there turkish butts out of there , cause tbh any clan deserves the castle besides them noobs

Banned

well from what i seen , all the clans where pking eachother i guess they missed the memo where delos is about taking the crystal and not pking for fun , finally got past all the unkown ........mages clan nova the door from inside to see antihumans bugging the shit out of the cata's , anyways im down for a full blown no pk alliance , idk who takes the castle aslong as them freaking noob stealth last second spikers get there turkish butts out of there , cause tbh any clan deserves the castle besides them noobs[/b]
    +1.... If we would go with whole akara then the castel would fall in some seconds h34r:

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

half reapers clan quit ^^

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

i find it funny that people actually are pkking in the middle of csw,that's why i got so angry

At ragyr, u say our clan cheats cuz they were in some kind of wall right, what about this? Can you explain this? Is this also cheating?

GG!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast