Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

AntiHuman - Blatantly catapault bugging on Akara CSW

This is a discussion on AntiHuman - Blatantly catapault bugging on Akara CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i find it funny that people actually are pkking in the middle of csw,that's why i got so angry At ...
Page: 3

i find it funny that people actually are pkking in the middle of csw,that's why i got so angry

At ragyr, u say our clan cheats cuz they were in some kind of wall right, what about this? Can you explain this? Is this also cheating?

GG![/b]
    Lawl, there's a door you can walk through. This was the lamest attempt of calling us cheaters I have seen.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

a door so u can walk into the wall ? Never seen a door like that since i play this game >.<

Justin

a door so u can walk into the wall ? Never seen a door like that since i play this game >.<[/b]
    he is under the top part of the wall, under that is a door which he is walking through... lol, all ur seeing is his name running through the open part, this is not a wall hack of anykind. maybe you should look at pics of ur clan wall hacking and you will see the diff in what is an actual wall hack and whats not.

Valk

a door so u can walk into the wall ? Never seen a door like that since i play this game >.<[/b]
    rofl @ you. Dont u think if we used wall hacks we wouldnt bother running up the ladder truck just like every1 else. You can see people standing in just about any part of KO. The whole game is bugged. Ur either seeing a visual bug on ur screen (not to mention bodies do fade when they r dead (and as u can see our clan just came that way and died like u did)) or they are under the door nab.

Wow... Must not have played very long then.

Banned

Wow... Must not have played very long then.[/b]
    Your a joke. You have NO idea who steelo is. Get a clue fucking baddie.

Your a joke. You have NO idea who steelo is. Get a clue fucking baddie.[/b]
    Clearly you missed the sarcasm. It&#39;s funny how people get pissed off when they have no idea what they&#39;re talking about.

Banned

Go figure, turks bug abusing.

And judge, your entire clan is horrible, just stop posting.

Banned

Clearly you missed the sarcasm. It&#39;s funny how people get pissed off when they have no idea what they&#39;re talking about.[/b]
    Please indicate where "I have no idea what im talking about".

Dont make me embarass you.

Please indicate where "I have no idea what im talking about".

Dont make me embarass you.[/b]
    Flaming on a motive to prove something wrong from someone who was basing his entire message on sarcasm on fact of steel0 being a dumbass.

Banned

Clearly you missed the sarcasm. It&#39;s funny how people get pissed off when they have no idea what they&#39;re talking about.[/b]

Sarcasm? Your post showed ZERO sign of sarcasm.

Shitty.

Banned

Flaming on a motive to prove something wrong from someone who was basing his entire message on sarcasm on fact of steel0 being a dumbass.[/b]
    And how did I demonstrate lack of knowledge?

(Ignoratio Elenchi)--diverts attention away from a fact in dispute rather than address it directly. This is sometimes referred to as a "red herring". Subsets include:

* purely personal considerations (argumentum ad hominem),
    * popular sentiment (argumentum ad populum--appeal to the majority),
    * fear (argumentum ad baculum),
    * conventional propriety (argumentum ad verecundiam)

And how did I demonstrate lack of knowledge?

(Ignoratio Elenchi)--diverts attention away from a fact in dispute rather than address it directly. This is sometimes referred to as a "red herring". Subsets include:

* purely personal considerations (argumentum ad hominem),
    * popular sentiment (argumentum ad populum--appeal to the majority),
    * fear (argumentum ad baculum),
    * conventional propriety (argumentum ad verecundiam)[/b]
    Cute, but you miss the fact that this happens only when the argument does, and I am pretty sure you said your part after I said mine. Which in this case wasn&#39;t even indirectly saying anything to you. Oh yes, and the fact that you don&#39;t have to be a smartass when anyone that has played for more than a week would know there is a door right where Equinox and Larsen are standing. And the fact that CSW has around 5 second lag in this server, which causes glitches. If you are going to act smart at least do it if you have a full grasp of knowledge around the situation.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

i didnt say u guys wallhacked, i asked if this was wallhack, i know its a visual bug...

Banned

Cute, but you miss the fact that this happens only when the argument does, and I am pretty sure you said your part after I said mine. Which in this case wasn&#39;t even indirectly saying anything to you. Oh yes, and the fact that you don&#39;t have to be a smartass when anyone that has played for more than a week would know there is a door right where Equinox and Larsen are standing. And the fact that CSW has around 5 second lag in this server, which causes glitches. If you are going to act smart at least do it if you have a full grasp of knowledge around the situation.[/b]
    Indicate where I accused you?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast