Anupew Game over

This is a discussion on Anupew Game over within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After little break with game I make decision about future in KO and now it's clear and I'm over with ...
Page: 1

Anupew

Default Anupew Game over

After little break with game I make decision about future in KO and now it's clear and I'm over with game.
    I'm really disapointed from events what's happening in game is so many ppl with babashop's items and than legit players havent any chance to suxces in pvp and ... and these fucking company do nothing with it. It's really demotivated and I dont see any reason on continue with it so bye all.

SirKnight

gg in rl

sophiem

game over u win! -_-

Father_Skeige

Default Re: Anupew Game over

Originally posted by Anupew
    After little break with game I make decision about future in KO and now it's clear and I'm over with game. *
    I'm really disapointed from events what's happening in game is so many ppl with babashop's items and than legit players havent any chance to suxces in pvp and ... and these fucking company do nothing with it. It's really demotivated and I dont see any reason on continue with it so bye all.
    i dont usual say bb to ppl but u and me were old clanies take care and have fun

Anaksinamun

gl in rl :unsure:

RunIfYouCan

cya dude gl

Nasurdin

gl anu : (