Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

am i blind or F9devil and MoonDance orc now O.o

This is a discussion on am i blind or F9devil and MoonDance orc now O.o within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a friend of me just send this ss to me >< and sorry if some 1 write smth about this ...
Page: 1

Default am i blind or F9devil and MoonDance orc now O.o

a friend of me just send this ss to me >< and sorry if some 1 write smth about this :S

PriesTesS

since last night. Raine to.

yes ibne f9 devil is orc dunno about 00 and company

FlyingCat

End Of The Humans :wacko: :blink:

FiRe

Originally posted by FlyingCat
    End Of The Humans *:wacko: *:blink:
    with them or without them human are nothing..only tons of players.

:pic:

Originally posted by FiRe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FiRe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FlyingCat
    End Of The Humans *:wacko: *:blink:
    with them or without them human are nothing..only tons of players.[/b]
    yeh thare is too much humans -_-

RingWraith

I will be joining them as orc also if im ever restored.

Kranitnova

this is a bad thing... orc side is way more PRO and all good players are thinking of moving there.
    In our clan (Symbiosis) many are thinking of it too... The balance is deadly wrong atm: hordes of noobhumans vs the elite orc. Guess who wins...

Nevertheless its his choice to go orc side, kinda sad though as F9 is seen as one of the symbols of the human side.

FiRe

Originally posted by Kranitnova
    this is a bad thing... orc side is way more PRO and all good players are thinking of moving there.
    In our clan (Symbiosis) many are thinking of it too... The balance is deadly wrong atm: hordes of noobhumans vs the elite orc. Guess who wins...

Nevertheless its his choice to go orc side, kinda sad though as F9 is seen as one of the symbols of the human side.
    Humansymbol =======> tons of n00bs

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

hey im still kinda angry about it i mean F9 was our king and all but i was a member of l2evolution a day or two before it disbanded (O_o) but i mean all raine and the ppl who play F9 want to do is have fun and they believe that they will be having more fun on the orc side... i dont understand it but its their choice so best of luck to both of them <3 Raine

its also not gonna tip the balance too much. most 70s are on karus anyway and also it doesnt really tip cz any its already man handled by orcs... but according to a friend of mine who was in town a bunch of his old clannies are coming back to ko and nation transfering to orc so we will be gaining some fire power.

and also wats a bonus is that MoiraineDamodred is back on ko and is kinda sorta remaking hatred under the name BandOfHawks. im also now an assistant in the subclan which is still gonna be wrath so ya didnt turn out so bad for me either eh XD

wars well its just gonna be pretty much the same when we invade we will just have one more lvl 70 warrior in our face blocking us from getting out of the safe zone while a crapload of other ppl stand at the tp spots

so ppl stop fretting o this subject its really no big deal and remember its just a game

hey orcs how bout u transfer to human eh? all i here is about humans going orc <_<

HeLLorY

a.k f9 senin..
    what a shit of this?
    the king of el morad changes his nation? omg....
    what is the explanation of this shit?
    also we dont need f9 or his clannies anymore.. be sure we will stay strong enough to fuk orcs without f9 zzzzzzzzzzzzz :wub:

Originally posted by HeLLorY

what is the explanation of this shit?
    He is no longer king, and he is allowed to do it like any other player ^^

mason_cro

well it's just lol. ofc he wants to be karus,humans r extremely easy NP. u can really RARELY see a karus papermage lvl 20 in cz,but u got millions of elmo papermages and all other classes who are even 40ish lvls in cz o_O...so yeah, imho it's a lot harder to be elmo, espec nowadays. but the karus remain ugly xD

HeLLorY

does it mean that f9 changed nation to be king^^ <_<

susGe

easiest np gain has always been on orc side. Thats why its not very often you see good players from orc side leave and come human. What would be the point. Fight hard for a few np or go to a buffet of human paper mages. Seems like an easy choice to me.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast