Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Anvil Autocorrelation

This is a discussion on Anvil Autocorrelation within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just read this post and its the funniest thing to see these ideas and "techniques". but ima fill you guys ...
Page: 4

Nossem

Just read this post and its the funniest thing to see these ideas and "techniques". but ima fill you guys in on the secret of defeating the anvil Boss. as most of you know this is the one boss that very few people are satisfied by its results.

In order to beat the anvil boss follow these steps:

1. while holding the space bar drag in your items and scroll
    2. leave the window open for about 5mins, take a piss drink some water, whatever.
    3. before you press okay make sure that you have your pinky finger of your left hand in the air.
    4. once you have successfully upgraded DO NOT try to upgrade on the same server. logg off and go to your second server and redo steps 1-3.
    5. After you have successfully upgraded to your desired lvl, thank me for this secret in game.

can any1 explain me why i get allways 3 paper armor +7 out of 1 inventory full of +1's and 1 slot for scrolls?

Banned

Just read this post and its the funniest thing to see these ideas and "techniques". but ima fill you guys in on the secret of defeating the anvil Boss. as most of you know this is the one boss that very few people are satisfied by its results.

2. leave the window open for about 5mins, take a piss drink some water, whatever.
    3. before you press okay make sure that you have your pinky finger of your left hand in the air.
    4. once you have successfully upgraded DO NOT try to upgrade on the same server. logg off and go to your second server and redo steps 1-3.
    5. After you have successfully upgraded to your desired lvl, thank me for this secret in game.[/b]
    Lol, tbh I don't believe space bar will do anything

Nossem

LOL i figured i would throw in my own superstitious techniques. :lol:

5. After you have successfully upgraded to your desired lvl, thank me for this secret in game.[/b]
    i have a similar process except inbetween step 1 and 2 i run out on 1 leg and hop around the block naked, then on my way back, i crawl back into the chair and then hit okay.

extremely effective. oh and the one where you screw a dog is effective too.

Nossem

ROFL!! :lol: :lol:

Banned

it isnt random lol it based on fails and succeses, it based on what ppl upgrading.
    it is just based on this code stuff that we dont know thats why we think it is random.
    It is also like (Enternet Browser) , when you clean up ur cookies from it,inet seems work better, its about the same in anvil by the end of the day u will have realy low chanses of succes but there is still, and when u do a first upgrades on just restarted server it seems more succes(as i tried, sometimes 3-4 +8 in row), its just my prediction.
    But the anvil is hard thing [/b]
    this is the worst comparison i've seen..

Numpad upgade silly. Ah, the days.[/b]
    i rememerb that it was stupid lol... it may have seemed to make sense since each upgrade slot did correspond with the numbers on the numpads, but it was stupid

Banned

The numbers is probebly calulated server side, lets say you can get the number 1-1000, 1-250 = sucksess from +6 to +7 and the rest 251 to 1000 gives red.You canīt be sure if the things you burned before your uppgrade makes anything diffrend, and the reds and white on the anvil might be delayed to make it harder to time them.

Computers numbers are calulated and not random, but you can get random numbers if you build something liek this http://inventgeek.com/Projects/alpharad/overview.aspx.
    Atoms does not fall apart or what you call it randomly.

Trina does work and beaing australian seams to work aswell when you want to make something in the anvil

Nossem

? :huh:? :unsure: :blink:

i have a similar process except inbetween step 1 and 2 i run out on 1 leg and hop around the block naked, then on my way back, i crawl back into the chair and then hit okay.
    extremely effective. oh and the one where you screw a dog is effective too.[/b]
    omfg :P i feel alot better i thought i was the only person that did that h34r:

mjollner

The numbers is probebly calulated server side, lets say you can get the number 1-1000, 1-250 = sucksess from +6 to +7 and the rest 251 to 1000 gives red.You canīt be sure if the things you burned before your uppgrade makes anything diffrend, and the reds and white on the anvil might be delayed to make it harder to time them.

Computers numbers are calulated and not random, but you can get random numbers if you build something liek this http://inventgeek.com/Projects/alpharad/overview.aspx.
    Atoms does not fall apart or what you call it randomly.

Trina does work and beaing australian seams to work aswell when you want to make something in the anvil [/b]
    i agree

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

Drink some water? shit i always thought people had more success drinking alcoholic drinks...or was that in failing...i cant remember h34r:

Banned

Trina does work and beaing australian seams to work aswell when you want to make something in the anvil [/b]
    one the luckiest upgraders i ever met in this game was australian i think your on to someting there h34r:

one the luckiest upgraders i ever met in this game was australian i think your on to someting there h34r:[/b]
    Is Australia also giving out greencards or so? Need to be aussie too i guess h34r:

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

Do you remember the mage on cypher called Bodycult who made +17 scorching staff 100% legit ? Well, he had the algorithm for the anvil.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast