Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Anvil Autocorrelation

This is a discussion on Anvil Autocorrelation within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Do you remember the mage on cypher called Bodycult who made +17 scorching staff 100% legit ? Well, he had ...
Page: 5

Do you remember the mage on cypher called Bodycult who made +17 scorching staff 100% legit ? Well, he had the algorithm for the anvil.[/b]
    There are plenty of "100% legit" items on Cypher.

the best anvil technique that ive ever seen and used is the demet upgrade ( look in yout "demet upgrade")... was from some turk who made the first +9raptor in logos. i later talked to him about it and i tried it. so far ive had more success than burns. buts its a pain in the ass getting all the items together and very costly. i also made a +9 high class item doing this method. ive been doing it ever since and im pretty sure some people here who have played with me can tell you that i am crazy on the anvil and yup just because of this method.

once again look up "demet upgrade" on youtube.

if it seems unclear just pm me on the detailed method. lets hope that it works out for yall just like it worked out for me.

ZZzzzz anvil is all about lukys u cant make that 100% u can have 99.999999999999999999% chanse to sucsefull and BURN!!! or have like 0.0000000000001 to suscefull and make that.. so match is match
    the only tip for anvil is.. u CAN MAKE UR OWN LUKY.. soo good luky ^^

ZZzzzz anvil is all about lukys u cant make that 100% u can have 99.999999999999999999% chanse to sucsefull and BURN!!! or have like 0.0000000000001 to suscefull and make that.. so match is match
    the only tip for anvil is.. u CAN MAKE UR OWN LUKY.. soo good luky ^^[/b]
    Read Babys post. Go youtube
    That guy made out of 1 Exceptional Raptor +8 a +9 and same with Shard +8>+9

the best anvil technique that ive ever seen and used is the demet upgrade ( look in yout "demet upgrade")... was from some turk who made the first +9raptor in logos. i later talked to him about it and i tried it. so far ive had more success than burns. buts its a pain in the ass getting all the items together and very costly. i also made a +9 high class item doing this method. ive been doing it ever since and im pretty sure some people here who have played with me can tell you that i am crazy on the anvil and yup just because of this method.

if it seems unclear just pm me on the detailed method. lets hope that it works out for yall just like it worked out for me.[/b]
    Holy crap!!!

best effective method in making +8's +9's stuff is to never make the anvil rest between upgrades

so as soon as u click "OK" on upgrades click down to move ur char a bit from anvil

then open the anvil again fast and put the items again + trina and repeat te above step

usually the 2nd or 3rd item get upgraded to +8 or +9

made over 8 items so far this way but not always effective cuz i burned over 45 items to make these 9x items +9's lol

dred1491

if it seems unclear just pm me on the detailed method. lets hope that it works out for yall just like it worked out for me.[/b]
    yup the purpose is to burn as many as u can, relaxed and not in hurry
    worked alot for me

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345