Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

In response to "Before Quitting.." by 'GayToucH'

This is a discussion on In response to "Before Quitting.." by 'GayToucH' within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm honestly sorry for making a new topic, but I think the situation deserves it. People have begun to fuck ...
Page: 1

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

I'm honestly sorry for making a new topic, but I think the situation deserves it. People have begun to fuck up my threads so I think they deserve to hear the other side of the story.

First of all, most of you don't know me so I'll introduce myself. Everyone that knows me, knows me as Poka. I live in Puerto Rico, in Vet School. 19 y/o, blablabla. I began playing KO around 3 years ago, first as a warrior and then as a priest. I have quitted and come back to the game numerous times, as I get easily bored and there isn't much to do around here, except to go out drink and smoke, and I dont drink/smoke.

Anyway, I got bored of priest and decided to trade OohYouTouchedMyTraLa with Guachimaga, cus we both spoke spanish and he seemed like a nice guy. Everything went extremely well for both of us, till I changed the account's pw and put high case letters on it so the pw on the website got fucked. I honestly didnt notice it was fucked until after I traded the account with another guy, Mattish on forums, which later on I found was a scammer. I had been playing another character, so I returned Mattish the items we had traded the account for, and asked him not to log it anymore, he promised he wouldnt. I kept playing the account, but kept it practically naked. In the meantime, I started getting back in touch with Guachimaga and asked him for any of the last 4 digits of the cc's used on his old account so that I could fix it and make it safe again. He refused to, saying his dad wouldnt let him give them to me. So yeah, I got fucked over again and decided to try and get my old account back, which I never could.

I found GreaTToucH, an old clanmate, in game after months of not seeing him. We talked and he told me that someone he knew had scammed/hacked his account and that it took him a long time to recover it (I wonder why was it hacked )
    and we chat for days, we swapped msn's and all. We began pking together for some time, he would always help me move my items back to my safe account as I had told him what had happened. I remember it was the SantaClaus time and he had told me he was pissed at some of his friends cus they would always waste his scrolls but barely made any exp. We kept talking and pking for a while and I finally asked him if I could play his account, after all, I had some items we could use on it, and it would benefit both of us.

GreaTToucH agreed, and I moved my shit onto his account. When I first logged it, everything was unsealed and so I asked him to seal everything, for our security. Big error. I trusted him so I never asked him for the SQ. We both sold some of our items, mine including a glass belt and warrior pendant, and made around 200 goldbars, which we used to buy Iron Neck and +8 Complete set. He, honestly, had everything a mage could dream of.

So I helped him exp from 75 to 77, made some pk, helped him get from 800k np to 1.2m. It was me who asked Tez to join UK cus I knew him and I knew his clan could be great for us, as I had some friends in it. GreaTToucH agreed but was always telling me how the clan was gay, noobish, that nobody knew how to pk and that he would rather be alone than in a clan like it. We joined UK after hopping from clan to clan, including Elegance, Pestilence, and many others. Why? He thought everyone was inferior to him, even me. It was him who would start clan dramas and argue with anyone who would make him lose his precious np. It was him who begged me to buy a cs and get him to lvl80 when I started a dcz rogue. It was me who decided to leave.

Honestly, he wasn't the best "partner". He would always make jokes about me, he would call me names etc, but I never let any of this be public cus after all, it's a game. When I decided to leave, I only asked for 3 items we still had from my original ones. I didnt ask for everything I had given him, or anything he had bought with my shit (including an iron neck). I only asked for 3 items. At first, he agreed to pay for em, cus he going to sell the mage:

And then,
    Session Start: Sunday, May 13, 2007
    Mr. Dots :taking it back and painting it black: [you're dead to me]([email protected])
    I'll keep whinning till she comes back to me.. ([email protected])
    (11:14 PM) Mr. Dots :t: Hey Erdem, just wanted to let you know that I won't play GT ever again, so you might as well change the pw and all, but I want whatever items left that I had back... I am not pissed, but I'm hurt that after all this time you still don't trust me, I appreciate your friendship more than a stupid game, and that's why I'm backing out, no hard feelings.[/b]
    Session Start: Wednesday, May 16, 2007
    Mr. Dots :taking it back and painting it black: [you're dead to me]([email protected])
    Erdem aka GreaTToucH ([email protected])
    (3:34 PM) Erdem aka GreaTT: Ok before i go,i wanna inform ya about whats going on with GT..I couldn't sell it and i dun have time to play .Therefore untill everything works well for me in RL,i got someone to play gt after your decision and i won't change pw till i find the hacker and get him punished.
    (3:35 PM) Mr. Dots :t: Alright, good luck with that, but I want my things back, and you have my word, I'm not stepping into the account.
    (3:36 PM) Mr. Dots :t: hope the new player gets u everything i couldnt
    (3:37 PM) Erdem aka GreaTT: This person will only make xp with GT till i am back to game and you have to wait till i find new items for gt
    (3:38 PM) Erdem aka GreaTT: remember it was your decision to leave so you have to wait till i find new items
    (3:38 PM) Mr. Dots :t: Yeah, no rush
    (3:38 PM) Erdem aka GreaTT: but if i decide to sell it
    you will get everything you put on it
    but for now i still play
    (3:39 PM) Mr. Dots :t: Alright
    and, for the record, i didnt decide to do this, you pushed me into it
    (3:39 PM) Erdem aka GreaTT: I did nothing it was your decision.
    (3:42 PM) Mr. Dots :t: Alright, I'll take the blame. It was a pleasure playing with ya anyway
    (3:42 PM) Mr. Dots :t: And sorry for not being able to get you to 80[/b]
    Session Start: Monday, May 28, 2007
    Mr. Dots :taking it back and painting it black: ([email protected])
    Erdem aka GreaTToucH ([email protected])
    (2:30 PM) Mr. Dots :t: is that turkish guy still lvling ur magyg?
    (2:31 PM) Erdem aka GreaTT: i am on gt atm
    (2:31 PM) Mr. Dots :t: i know it's u
    (2:31 PM) Mr. Dots :t: but like, is the guy lvling ur mage still?
    (2:31 PM) Erdem aka GreaTT: no he is not
    (2:32 PM) Mr. Dots :t:
    (2:32 PM) Erdem aka GreaTT: he won't because i dun let him log in anymore
    (2:32 PM) Mr. Dots :t:
    (2:33 PM) Erdem aka GreaTT: as i got one of my friends to make xp with gt
    (2:33 PM) Mr. Dots :t: ah
    (2:33 PM) Erdem aka GreaTT: he has a lvl 80 warrior
    (2:33 PM) Erdem aka GreaTT: he has nothing to do with his account atm
    so he will help me
    (2:33 PM) Mr. Dots :t:
    (2:34 PM) Mr. Dots :t: come orc
    (2:35 PM) Erdem aka GreaTT: it will be my friend's decision cuz he is the one who will make xp with gt
    (2:35 PM) Erdem aka GreaTT: and if he hits 80 before i sell gt i am gonna keep playing with xxxxxx
    and will buy a 80 priest for her
    (2:35 PM) Mr. Dots :t: and hopefully earrings and rol for poka
    (2:36 PM) Erdem aka GreaTT: if i keep playing with gt ,just pray for me to farm new earrings and a rol xD
    (2:36 PM) Mr. Dots :t: that's
    i shouldnt have to wait
    (2:37 PM) Mr. Dots :t: as im letting you keep the things u bought with the glass and wp
    (2:38 PM) Erdem aka GreaTT: i am not the one who decided to leave ,unless we decide to stop playing together ,you have no rights to ask for anything on gt
    (2:38 PM) Mr. Dots :t: oh i dont?
    (2:39 PM) Erdem aka GreaTT: if i can't sell gt ,no you won't but if i can get some extra things i will give them to ya even you dun have rights to ask for them
    (2:39 PM) Mr. Dots :t: lol
    (2:39 PM) Mr. Dots :t: that's really nice of you[/b]
    I don't have all the logs cus most of the 'good' convos happened in my laptop when I was in college.

Sure, it was me who got someone to delevel GT from 77 to 67. But so what? He did worse things to me.
    Many people backed me up when I asked if what he had done to me was not right, and most of em just let me out alone, once again, cus of fear of being called names.

As for people fucking up my threads,
    Call me whatever the fuck you wanna call me, but I am not a scammer or a hacker, if you mess with me, I'm gonna mess up with you. I've know people on these forums who have great weight on this game for a long time, and they know me. If I were a scammer I would've scammed phantomlink when he lent me his shard +8 and md+7 back in old ko when I accidentaly went full dex instead of str. Did I scam him? No. If I were a scammer, I would've scammed Camaz0tz's mage and all his superb items (including a cs) when I had the chance. Did I do that? No. So stop calling me things and get a life, this game is not everything.

Also, GT mentioned in his thread about the trades I did with rebelde20 for usd. I've been through this for a fucking long time, all I did was get a buyer, get the buyer to send him the money and give the buyer the item myself. You can ask anyone on this forum that ever did a trade with me for usd, I always delivered. I don't need money, or items, I can get those myself. Where did the items came from? I don't know and I don't care. I know the items were legit because it was his own items he was selling. I even got in trouble with some of his "friends" cus they were accusing me of hacking his items and selling em on ebay, where I don't even have an account.

The only thing I regret now is not deleveling GT myself, and the only thing I confess I'm guilty of is begging Customer Support for a Chitin Shield, which I got, long time ago.

I've been in this game a long time, and I know things about many of the people you call "goodgun". There's a lot I could write about but I wouldn't be believed.

'GayTouch" had the privilege of posting first, so I had to eat all the dirt he and everyone else posted about me. I don't care, to be honest, this is just a game forum. I will most likely never meet any of you in real life, so think of me as you wish. GT never trusted me, and that's why things turned out the way they did. People who have trusted me know what happens with me and knows the way I play my game.

Good afternoon, and sorry again for re-opening a dead thread.

Damn I read the whole text h34r:
    But can't say anything about this.

aww, why hell ppl always got soo much problems sharing a char atleast he got what he deserved...

Roberto

Thats realy gay what he did to you Poka

i just didnt understand for cs he scamed it or you lose it?

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Thats realy gay what he did to you Poka

i just didnt understand for cs he scamed it or you lose it?[/b]
    didnt say i gave him one, he wanted me to buy one for his mage.
    what i said about me doing wrong with a cs was begging Customer support for one, long time ago, another diff account, and I got it, but it was hacked by diez_own

Guachimagaa

i dont know if its much of a coincidence, but for a long time i thought poka was the 1 who hacked my char, lol.. funny enough, it was dlvled to 67 aswell... also.. it wasnt my char anymore, since i had alrdy sold it by the time poka decided to hack my char, the new owner, had some good items on the account, such as rocs, iron belt, an exceptional iron impact +8,iron neck, we's+1 and some stuff like that, i sold the account to some estonian guy, by the time u could not change the password at main sit.

he said it was not a big problem, he trusted in me, and had the money ready, so i sold it to him, he sealed the items, and played in the account without any kind of problem, he bought silver premium, and started playing normally.

like a month later he gets dced from game, and notices he has lost some cash, and some shit that he didnt have sealed, he thought it was me, and i told him i wasnt, since i had uninstalled ko from my account by the time that happened, he couldnt take away his items (the important ones) bcoz they were sealed, and he needed GOLD premium to unseal them, lol as soon as his premium ends, someone logs into the account, and buys gold premium with a click and buy account (i always bought my premium with credit cards, since i didnt have a c&b account, before i traded accounts with poka, he was the 1 that used to buy premium in the account, with click and buy), and unseals all the items, and take them away, the only other person besides the estonian guy and me, who knew the SQ, needed to unseal the items, was poka.[/b]
    plus, u admitted trying to get back the account from cs tickets and what gt said u did to him ( without knowing the other side of the story) , made me jump into a conclusion..

sry for posting on ur selling thread, i didnt do it expecting u to clarify things with gt, but with me, when i posted on GT's thread about the problem with my account, which got hacked, and the sealed items were gone, u just ignored it, i dont have any proof that u did take back ur account, and steal thoose items, but yet i have many reasons to believe u did.

in the end, reasons r just reasons, and facts cannot be proven with just reasons but with proofs. i guess ill just let it go, anyways, i had alrdy sold the priest by the time it got hacked, if it wasnt bcoz i got into some really big trouble bcoz of this, i wouldnt have said a single word about this, since i actually was paid from the selling of the account.

maybe u deserve an apology, n ill give it to u, even if u did steal thoose items n dlvl the account, not saying that u actually did it.. why? coz i dont have proofs of it, but try to think of being on my place...

anyway.. sorry i guess ._.

DragonFire

Your still a good guy in my book.. I don't care what other people think... Good luck with School.

NO NO DRAMA, NO NO NO NO DRAMA

Banned Senior Member

NO NO DRAMA, NO NO NO NO DRAMA[/b]
    rofl paddy!

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

plus, u admitted trying to get back the account from cs tickets and what gt said u did to him ( without knowing the other side of the story) , made me jump into a conclusion..

sry for posting on ur selling thread, i didnt do it expecting u to clarify things with gt, but with me, when i posted on GT's thread about the problem with my account, which got hacked, and the sealed items were gone, u just ignored it, i dont have any proof that u did take back ur account, and steal thoose items, but yet i have many reasons to believe u did.

in the end, reasons r just reasons, and facts cannot be proven with just reasons but with proofs. i guess ill just let it go, anyways, i had alrdy sold the priest by the time it got hacked, if it wasnt bcoz i got into some really big trouble bcoz of this, i wouldnt have said a single word about this, since i actually was paid from the selling of the account.

maybe u deserve an apology, n ill give it to u, even if u did steal thoose items n dlvl the account, not saying that u actually did it.. why? coz i dont have proofs of it, but try to think of being on my place...

anyway.. sorry i guess ._.[/b]
    i never read ur reply on gt's topic, i only read some of his post. I coudlnt read it cus I know people here jump on conclusions without even knowing facts. I had to ask some guys to summarize it for me because I was too enraged to read it through. Yes, I tried to get my account back (DrGuacho's) as u ddint help me get GF fixed, but I never got to get it back. Even if I had, I wouldn't delevel an account that took me so long to get to where I got it. I even got pissed at you for getting it deleveled. Rest assured, I didnt hack/delevel it.

ahdkajasda.. two people who i greatly respect and hold as friends, i hate to see them come to blows in a theoretical sense... i really don't know what to say in regards to who is at fault, but i will say that not looking at this situation, i hold both of you in high regards as friends and individuals. And rather than say "oh you're guilty," or "oh you're innocent," i'd rather say what's done is done. You both obviously have strong, but opposing viewpoints on the situations... and tbh i really doubt either of u will cede to the other. So with that being said.

I wish both of you the best irl, and i <3 you both. Kthx

Cadence96

Anyway, I got bored of priest and decided to trade OohYouTouchedMyTraLa with Guachimaga, cus we both spoke spanish and he seemed like a nice guy. Everything went extremely well for both of us, till I changed the account&#39;s pw and put high case letters on it so the pw on the website got fucked. I honestly didnt notice it was fucked until after I traded the account with another guy, Mattish on forums, which later on I found was a scammer. I had been playing another character, so I returned Mattish the items we had traded the account for, and asked him not to log it anymore, he promised he wouldnt. I kept playing the account, but kept it practically naked. In the meantime, I started getting back in touch with G and asked him for any of the last 4 digits of the cc&#39;s used on his old account so that I could fix it and make it safe again. He refused to, saying his dad wouldnt let him give them to me. So yeah, I got fucked over again and decided to try and get my old account back, which I never could.[/b]
    Sorry if that really happened to you. But I think when you sell/trade an account you must give/receive all the information. What&#39;s the point of giving/receiving an account that you can not possess in its 100%?
    If you can not provide all the rights of an account, don&#39;t trade it, simply.

razzy

ahdkajasda.. two people who i greatly respect and hold as friends, i hate to see them come to blows in a theoretical sense... i really don&#39;t know what to say in regards to who is at fault, but i will say that not looking at this situation, i hold both of you in high regards as friends and individuals. And rather than say "oh you&#39;re guilty," or "oh you&#39;re innocent," i&#39;d rather say what&#39;s done is done. You both obviously have strong, but opposing viewpoints on the situations... and tbh i really doubt either of u will cede to the other. So with that being said.

I wish both of you the best irl, and i <3 you both. Kthx[/b]
    words of a whiteboy with T.I in his sig

:lol:

sorry hat to get that off my chest.

Banned

Cool

NO NO DRAMA, NO NO NO NO DRAMA[/b]
    :lol: the song name goes well with that pic XD CHECK MY HUMP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast