Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I can see dead people

This is a discussion on I can see dead people within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey last night I were running around in moradon because I was lvling my lowlvl friend. Where ever I went ...
Page: 1

GodAllMighty

Question

Hey last night I were running around in moradon because I was lvling my lowlvl friend. Where ever I went i saw dead archers lying on the ground on at almost all monster spots.

I was a bit spooky, because I was all alone on server 2 and it was empty, but just dead ppl on the ground lol. So I wonder what did happen, did a gm run around and kill everyody or what?.. there arent any "highlvl" monsters you really can lure on those koxpers in moradon.

So whats up with all the dead men. :P :blink:

Banned

they were out of arrows.

they were out of arrows.[/b]

xD

Ignore Me Senior Member

Emo suicide event?

stefann

I think you are god.

i think you should work on english skills before worrying about dead people

silverbuffer18

gm can summon monsters, they can summon ultima.., they did that once before in the old moradon, they summoned a volcanic rock next to the anvil and almost everyone died, i was like 1 inch from impact, just die dont lose np or xp

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Hey last night I were running around in moradon because I was lvling my lowlvl friend. Where ever I went i saw dead archers lying on the ground on at almost all monster spots.

I was a bit spooky, because I was all alone on server 2 and it was empty, but just dead ppl on the ground lol. So I wonder what did happen, did a gm run around and kill everyody or what?.. there arent any "highlvl" monsters you really can lure on those koxpers in moradon.

So whats up with all the dead men. :P :blink:[/b]
    rumor has it that these gold bar companies that use mad accounts just to get noahs with multi login programs and such doing it and run out of arrows...suprised they don;t aotuo reload them from letters lol
    that would be smart...
    heh

rumor has it that these gold bar companies that use mad accounts just to get noahs with multi login programs and such doing it and run out of arrows...suprised they don;t aotuo reload them from letters lol
    that would be smart...
    heh[/b]

Ahhh! Dont give them ideas! =X

GodAllMighty

lol.

Hmm my english is getting worse just because of this game lol. (but that dont worry me, because I like this game.)

Banned

that would be smart...
    heh[/b]
    LOLZ no, actually all they need is 1 arrow and they can shoot for hours and still have 1 arrow...

"Hmm my english is getting worse just because of this game lol. "

LOL on this one

Banned

LOLZ no, actually all they need is 1 arrow and they can shoot for hours and still have 1 arrow...[/b]
    And you know this how...?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Ahhh! Dont give them ideas! =X[/b]
    who cares....
    i stopped premium anyway
    the game is corupted
    gms take ya items if u aint pay premium gold all the time
    if u get gold 1 time and get bronze alot after that i swear its like an auto hack,,
    no one knows how they got hacked just did
    obviously inside jobs to make more money
    its pathetic

Banned

they were out of arrows.[/b]
    all of them? -_-"

ArminVanBuuren

who cares....
    i stopped premium anyway
    the game is corupted
    gms take ya items if u aint pay premium gold all the time
    if u get gold 1 time and get bronze alot after that i swear its like an auto hack,,
    no one knows how they got hacked just did
    obviously inside jobs to make more money
    its pathetic[/b]
    hehe I actually stopped playing because of that (also, having my girlfriend in Lima helps a lot...already 2 weeks without even login :P )

they might have been disconnected and since they have the disconnected from server pop up in their screens you can still see them dead...it's a visual bug that usually happens (happened to me twice)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast