Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Anvil in Breth/Piana easier?

This is a discussion on Anvil in Breth/Piana easier? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fuk all 3 anvils my imaginary anvil is the best...
Page: 2

GetRichOrDieTrying

fuk all 3 anvils

my imaginary anvil is the best

xstep

its all about luck.... just my 2 cents

toniskuusk

emc anvil rocks imo. made 2x II+7 there row and next day made II+8 there. oh btw was burning 4 pieces of +7 paper pieces and 1 went+8 but still burned that too :P

hitman5

anvil its all about luck and in my experience i have really bad luck with it regardless of anvil in moradon or in el morad castle

Gr33ntumb

show off :P

<3

Its the same anvil, The program only shows 2 anvils, but it&#39;s one program. They aren&#39;t separate. For example, if you use the burn theory, you&#39;d have to be watching both anvils in order to know how many burns actually went before trying to upgrade.

Interface

upgrading in moradon is actually better, the more people upgrading and failing the higher chance your item will not burn

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

upgrading in moradon is actually better, the more people upgrading and failing the higher chance your item will not burn[/b]
    See, the more breaks and succeeds is just speculation, it&#39;s not proven that more breaks makes your items succeed, or the more succeeds in a row does the same...You can&#39;t judge which anvil outputs more items based on how many people use it...I just think the anvil doesn&#39;t have a pattern unless someone can prove it to me.

Gr33ntumb

i dont usualy break stuff b4

i made some crazy upgrades ,,,, most by log in throw it in and pow ,

my last 25 gb didnt turn out great tho,

i think maybe sometime k2 changes success rate , from day to day maybe ,... some days its crazy how well it goes ,,, and like the other day , all failed , 25 gb of +6-7 items

This can&#39;t be just coincidence. I play this game every once in a very short while and I have never had this much luck in 3 days. I used to be an addict when I was 18-19 just like many of you, but I slowed down. Recently, I have been on the computer a lot because I got diagnosed with colitis and I have to stay in bed most of the time. I guess this is God&#39;s way of saying sorry I screwed you with a chronic illness.[/b]

Wow, god must friggin hate me with a passion then.. xD

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

made 2 handed sword +9 by accident in elmorad anvil >.<

KnightMike

just made tota+8 on anvil in emc

Banned

there is an anvil in piana?

Banned

i dont usualy break stuff b4
    i made some crazy upgrades ,,,, most by log in throw it in and pow ,
    my last 25 gb didnt turn out great tho,
    i think maybe sometime k2 changes success rate , from day to day maybe ,... some days its crazy how well it goes ,,, and like the other day , all failed , 25 gb of +6-7 items[/b]
    This guy is crazy. He made 3x raptors +8 reversed, 2x raptors +9 reversed and toto +8 reversed in less than 2 days once. He made all the items that I sold him to +8 reversed atleast. (I am not talking about +5 reversed, I am talking about +8 reversed). Not to mention, the countless amounts of +9 that he just farts out of the anvil. You can&#39;t have your way all the time buddy. You need to let other people whore the anvil around.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

This guy is crazy. He made 3x raptors +8 reversed, 2x raptors +9 reversed and toto +8 reversed in less than 2 days once. He made all the items that I sold him to +8 reversed atleast. (I am not talking about +5 reversed, I am talking about +8 reversed). Not to mention, the countless amounts of +9 that he just farts out of the anvil. You can&#39;t have your way all the time buddy. You need to let other people whore the anvil around.[/b]
    gift me 1 &#39;;-p

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast