Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Anvil in Breth/Piana easier?

This is a discussion on Anvil in Breth/Piana easier? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there is an anvil in piana? [/b] Piana is human town. I think the name now is Elmorad for Piana ...
Page: 3

Banned

there is an anvil in piana? [/b]
    Piana is human town. I think the name now is Elmorad for Piana and Karus for Breth. I haven't seriously played KO in a long time so I am still with the old age. Whenever I did log in, I just upgraded items or turned in fragments. This game is boring if you don't have a strong pk clan. In Xigenon, there was only one strong Pk clan and that was Badboyz (Human side). It fell apart when retards like Humanscaptain were threatning to leave the clan because they didn't get a WE when they already had a SSE +2 in their inventory. One of the reasons why I pked solo is because I didn't want to deal with clan bullshit. Everytime I joined a clan, people don't say hi, they say "please help me get items". Most of the time my friend Affan used to play my characters. It's still the same, but now since I am already considered an asshole, I can just say fuck off you little retard.

Sorry I forgot, wrong audience, ko4life isn't familiar with Xigenon matters.

Mezmerize

i've made my personal spear+6 at emc anvil today ^^

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

i've made my personal spear+6 at emc anvil today ^^[/b]
    nice ';-/

Zaczaco11

better or worse. doesnt matter. ppl have their styles of upgrading which make them feel more comfortable when putting an items covered in gasoline over a fire. your lucky if it doesnt catch. i have my ways of upgrading you have yours. shouldnt judge others, and should accept the fact that there is no 100% sure way of getting a +8 item.

to mezmerize, your sig scares me...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123