Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Anvil Bug question.

This is a discussion on Anvil Bug question. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no i cant.[/b] Then read and quit posting or else Il'l have to mute you for a day Im' not ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

no i cant.[/b]
    Then read and quit posting or else Il'l have to mute you for a day

Im' not sure if they've deleted all the items yet or not, I can try finding out tho

33c4l

thx Phantom

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

NO, they haven't.

Then read and quit posting or else Il'l have to mute you for a day

Im' not sure if they've deleted all the items yet or not, I can try finding out tho[/b]
    well in my posts i didnt flame but he called me a little Bum Buddy (it doesnt offend me, but its still not nice)

edit: i mean, didnt u giggle when u saw that offer? rofl

33c4l

NO, they haven't.[/b]
    ty for information

theres no answer to ur question. Ppl can only guess cos nothing is for 100% in ko. For example some gm can tell u that yes all items made with anvil bug got deleted; but in few days they may "discover" something new and delete rest.

You can never be sure!

33c4l

Yes but, how do they do the wipe ? do they do it all at once using a program or do they go indavidually to accounts or wateva ?

33c4l

cmon pls need more answers fast >.>

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Yes but, how do they do the wipe ? do they do it all at once using a program or do they go indavidually to accounts or wateva ?[/b]
    seems to me like you wanna do the trade anyway and sell the items

They have, but since the bug is still not fixed, people can still make uniques, so i guess they will delete them again after next maintenance

33c4l

They have, but since the bug is still not fixed, people can still make uniques, so i guess they will delete them again after next maintenance[/b]
    Ok thanks, I dont think i will do the trade yet..

you can close topic if you like

OMG 100 posts, DO I GET A PRIZE????? pls man

Ayman4u

yes after the maintenace they wiped them and i think they wiped them all " not saying that i lost something , but i know many who lost " check Edana section too 1 lost ROC+1 was selling and i think all wiped but idk if something left or not :\

@ Chemical you sure ppl stil can use the same bug ?

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

yes after the maintenace they wiped them and i think they wiped them all " not saying that i lost something , but i know many who lost " check Edana section too 1 lost ROC+1 was selling and i think all wiped but idk if something left or not :\

@ Chemical you sure ppl stil can use the same bug ?[/b]
    Well i have a friend that got his items wiped 12hrs+ after some other guy, so i guesss its a slow process

33c4l

@ Chemical you sure ppl stil can use the same bug ?[/b]

Well i have a friend that got his items wiped 12hrs+ after some other guy, so i guesss its a slow process[/b]
    thx for the comments. it was really Cool. to chat

Ayman4u

I guess he knew they will be wiped and thats why he make fishy Offer for you to get rid of them and get something won't be wiped ;S

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast