Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Anvil BUG :S

This is a discussion on Anvil BUG :S within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes, all fuking times when i go to anvil i get it and so i start burn all my items... ...
Page: 1

Banned

Yes, all fuking times when i go to anvil i get it and so i start burn all my items... this problem come out when u start upgrade a lot of items in a row, for example is easy get it when u try make a undy set with grade 1 armor for go to +7/12hp. Basically when u get this bug all your upgrades go fail.... +3 to +4 fail.... +4 to +5 fail and so on.. for stop this u just need close and re-open the anvil window BUT if u want upgrade some cool items like shard+7 to +8 and u want use the classic method ( burn 6 or 7 fp+7 first) and u get the bug this mean ull burn all your shards without get 1 fuking +8 thats why u are bugged and in other words u are wasting your trinas that in other words mean u are wasting 15 usd each time! I think for the last conclusion K2 will never fix this bug, so i want ask here if someone have a solution!!! someone told me u can use this bug for make +7 or +8 items more easy, if u get this bug while u are upgrading items with for example normal scroll and then u change the kind of scroll for example blessed scroll for upgrade your next item then u have better % of success.. i tried with 3 chitin+5 and maked 2 chitin+7 i know maybe i was lucky maybe not need test it...but im poor for waste money in test!

need some comments

ty guys and sry for my english!

if u want my comments.. the anvil is completely about luck, all claims of upgrading methods are as valid as superstitions that certain people value as "true" in real life.

i had 4 pieces of +7 fp 1 went +8 and i put my +7 shell on and made it +8 with trina u dont need 2 waste money 2 20+ burns as majix says luck

Banned

the topic is about the bug not the % of success...>ty

The Anvil isn't 100% random. All programs are made from numerical values that do not allow 100% random outcomes. The best Random Number Generators (RNG) are on the highest quality poker and gambling sites like Poker Stars. They use an RNG that is quality tested by an independent company that certifies it's quality in producing the highest level of randomness that a machine can produce. But lets face it, K2 programming is not the highest quality which is proven by the bugs, and compared to the other MMPG games like WOW it's not even close (however the preference in the game itself such as story, pvp, quests etc make it better than such games as WOW IMHO). That said, there will be patterns of randomness that can be used by the skilled upgrader if said person takes the time to try and learn what those patterns are or of finding the increased % to make his upgrade more probable.

Because so many people in this forum "think" they know better about all things gaming, I am including a link to wikipedia on RNG so I don't need to prove my view against others opinions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random_number_generator

It's just science.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

u think that when u break all ut stuff in a row if a bug? :mellow: ?

ist not a bug is just luck, i made the other day 2 chits +8 out of 4 chits +7 and the next day broke stuff +4-->+5 and a pauldron +7-->+8 with trina -_-

if u want my comments.. the anvil is completely about luck, all claims of upgrading methods are as valid as superstitions that certain people value as "true" in real life.[/b]
    +1
    Anyways, I hate burning like 5 item in a rox to +4. So freaken lame <_<

Banned

Anvil prolly works like this: just an exmaple +7-->+8

{if item=+7,

set number domain=[1-100]

if number >95,

pass,

fail}

Havvk

if u want my comments.. the anvil is completely about luck, all claims of upgrading methods are as valid as superstitions that certain people value as "true" in real life.[/b]
    +1 he took the words out of my thong

anvil is pure luck,dont believe ppl who say that have methods to make +8 100%,is bullshit,u can improve the % of success by burning items,but again 99% of success and u burnt,u hitted the 1% of failure

just make alot +7&#39;s with trinas and put them,dont forget to close ur eyes

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

After my Javana axe burned +5 to +6 i placed MD+7 w/o trina and it success.

CuriositY

+1 he took the words out of my thong
    anvil is pure luck,dont believe ppl who say that have methods to make +8 100%,is bullshit,u can improve the % of success by burning items,but again 99% of success and u burnt,u hitted the 1% of failure
    just make alot +7&#39;s with trinas and put them,dont forget to close ur eyes[/b]

Yes don&#39;t forget to close ur eyes ! And wich god to help you !

And BTW Smile god is with you

After my Javana axe burned +5 to +6 i placed MD+7 w/o trina and it success.[/b]
    yeah after a friend of mine burned a dv to +4 i made a fp 9 piece w/o trina.

sexyrexy

i thought the anvil was cracked ONCE back in like old ko

stonepilot1421

i thought the anvil was cracked ONCE back in like old ko[/b]
    Anyone who says they have a working formula since KO (That&#39;s KNIGHT ONLINE) is talking bullshit and is only saying it to show dominance over other players... or trying to make money.[/b]

ghagar18

Yea all upgrade rates are set in database so there is no such thing as a program etc to make item upgrades better its all in luck unless u can haxor k2 and change database.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast