Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Anvil BUG :S

This is a discussion on Anvil BUG :S within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Giggle....
Page: 2

Banned

Giggle.

Banned

ive always kinda thought that the individoul item had a sucsess rate % to each + ....... dont know if im the only one

ive always kinda thought that the individoul item had a sucsess rate % to each + ....... dont know if im the only one

Giggle.[/b]
    post count+1 spammer

numbers can easily be randomized, like tapion said :/

Speed

Anvil prolly works like this: just an exmaple +7-->+8

{if item=+7,

set number domain=[1-100]

if number >95,

pass,

fail}[/b]
    i was gonna post something like this but with

{if item=+7,

set number domain=[1-15]

if number ==9,

pass,

fail}

not exactly the way ive tought of it cause i was thinking of C or prolog where u can make random numbers and if the number it generates its equal to the one that lets it succeed then it does... meh

Willows

It's probably related to two obscure uncontrollable things, such as the number of people online and the current time. Someone go fraps the anvil for a full week 24/7 and look for patterns ^^

I've had some success with burn method (Burn shit before you... burn shit O_O) but the only real reason I do it is because if I don't and the item burns I'll feel like I could have done more to help it succeed. Other than that, I'm one of those "lol the anvil is just random" guys.

bazzeeka

Let me put it this way....... U have a dice you roll a dice do you know wat number is ganna come out? simple answer is no! you know ull get a number between 1 to 6 thow... same thing just in technology wise and computer programming lang.

Another example you have a 60million sided dice.. [ you know ull get a number between 1 and 60million ] but what one? thats how the anvil works picture it as a dice and going up and rolling it you might get a +2000 raptor 0_o , accept they use +1 - +10.

i rest my case THERE IS NO METHOD unless you Sql the Database to change the success rate ppl who have owned private servers will tell you about it

[RNG]

<?

srand((double)microtime()*1000000);
    $select = rand(1,10);

print $select;

?>

Simple PHP code to make a mini RNG

of course its a program and not completely random, but it would probabaly take a TON of items in order to figure our the pattern, which will only give you a rough idea.

Banned

shit i cant explain better..pls for all who dont know what i mean try make a undy set...example: in your inventory u have 5 piece of grade1 armor +4, 5 piece of grade1 armor +5, 5 piece of grade1 armor+6 and u want try make some +7 from all this +4 +5 and +6...
    well now u open the anvil window and u start put your items + scroll.. first try : u put grade1 armor +4 and the scroll, u press oK and wow u get a +5 then u try again with always a +4 grade1 armor and u make 1 more +5, then u try put a +5 and u get a +6, and so on... well if u are unlucky at this time u can get "Anvil BUG " this mean that u will fail all your next upgrades till u dont close and re-open again the anvil window.. yes because if u put your next +4 or +5 or +6 grade 1 armor ull fail the upgrades at 100%... and u will burn all your items left in your inventory without a chance of get 1 success.. for dont burn all your grade 1 armor when u see that u gonna fail all your +4 to +5, +5 to +6 ecc, u just need close the anvil window.....!!!!
    and it isnt a bad luck guys coz if u dont close the anvil window u keep burn all your items all time at 100% coz u are bugged!!!the only upgrades that u will not fail is from +1 to +2 and +2 to +3 with the correct scroll but then if u try put again a +3 or +4 items u will burn it again!!! u are bugged ! just need close the anvil window!!!!

IS NOT A BAD LUCK IS A BUG U FAIL ALL YOUR UPGRADES !!!

hope someone will understand me and translate all in a better english xD
    >>>GL ^^

Banned

if u want my comments.. the anvil is completely about luck, all claims of upgrading methods are as valid as superstitions that certain people value as "true" in real life.[/b]
    +1

dont think anvil is bugged at all think it is pms

my thing with anvil works if i go and something breaks to 4 or 5 i dont upgrade nemore my % to 6 is extremely high upgrading this way and usually when i make +7 on first try i continue and will make about 3 outta 4 going +7 in that day but i never continue to upgrade if i break to 4 or 5 but this is with uniques shells/chitins n weapons

im never really trying paper at all unless its to 9/10 if i find it cheap on market

but the whole number bull shit is right the anvil is obviously not random because we know +8 scrolls exist not to mention we know in ko there is +8 method the % of suceed and break i think is determined by k2 and i think it set fluxuate on the activity of the anvil based on a percentage

stonepilot1421

wtf, for one. who uses same anvil window. if ur upgradeing paper shit like u said then you shuld push ok, confirm, right click on anvil and upgrade again. shitload faster instead of waiting for the yellow/red bar to go away. and, if there was an anvil bug then k2 would fix it right away. cuz thats the main thing they get money off of

Ripper_of_romania

i thought the anvil was cracked ONCE back in like old ko[/b]
    Yes it was,and K2 also disabled it 2 days or so
    I laughed my ass off those days :lol:

Basically the anvil could have been bugged in order to make +8 fail-safe

Yes, all fuking times when i go to anvil i get it and so i start burn all my items...[/b]
    Yup, before u put items up for upgrade, think that it will be gone after u press the button :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats the way i do.

if u want my comments.. the anvil is completely about luck, all claims of upgrading methods are as valid as superstitions that certain people value as "true" in real life.[/b]
    Absolutely luck, but sometime with few account u cannt upgrade other class items. I wont upgrading items to +8 with my main char anymore, dunno why they all burn at +6 to +7 h34r: . My noob rouge is damn luck nowadays, 5x Shells and 2x Elysiums go +8 in last 4 days :lol:

"Trina, thats .... shit!" (copied)

Xestion

Yup, before u put items up for upgrade, think that it will be gone after u press the button :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats the way i do.
    Absolutely luck, but sometime with few account u cannt upgrade other class items. I wont upgrading items to +8 with my main char anymore, dunno why they all burn at +6 to +7 h34r: . My noob rouge is damn luck nowadays, 5x Shells and 2x Elysiums go +8 in last 4 days :lol:

"Trina, thats .... shit!" (copied)[/b]
    agreed.. i will not upgrade on my main account anymore do to it being very unlucky last few days.outta 4 II+7,HB+7,2 shell sets +7 only made 1 shell peice and II+8 -_- when i upgraded on my noob char i had alot better luck upgrading :lol:

Doesn&#39;t matter how good or bad is the pseudo random number it generates, as long as you don&#39;t know which variables you should consider to guess the right upgrade (scroll, item type, item grade, time, server #, current connections, turkish factor, etc) You need like no life to be all day long upgrading stuff or being a genius (which I wouldnt consider a genius spending time in a game like KO if he can mind-crack a pocker game).

So, consider it random. I havent ever seen or owned the code of the anvil, so I don&#39;t know what it really does, for me its a random shit and sometimes im lucky, most of the times i get pissed off by it.

If any1 already knows how to really crack it following a pattern, they surely have +10 items and would never tell any1 about it. I don&#39;t doubt some1 has already done it, if you have, enjoy it. Im ok with my +6,+7 and +8 so far. But I&#39;d like a +9 or +10 on my char

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast