Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Anvil BUG :S

This is a discussion on Anvil BUG :S within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And you do know how the number from 0-100 is picked? Please give me a formula, which consists such variable ...
Page: 4

sexyrexy

And you do know how the number from 0-100 is picked?
    Please give me a formula, which consists such variable as luck in it.
    It's either time.. or CPU temperature or any hardware working frequency (these 2 are bit different from timeseed).. but not luck.

Maybe I make a problem from tiny thing, but really.. using the word luck is silly.
    Well of course you could say you were lucky after seeing the result, but not that anvil depends on the luck.[/b]
    if you were to throw a dice and b4 throwing it guess 6.. and it lands on 6 are you lucky??.. what made you lucky?... the gravitational pull of the dice causing it to accelerate at 9.8 m/s2 downwards + the rotational spin on its axis at a motion underfined for now.
    + the launch angle you throw it at and the velocity of the dice and the starting height of the dice?
    and you have to think of how hard the object is where it will land causes a bounce effect slowing down most forces on the dice itself
    oh and air resistance and all these dam forces

also a definition provided for luck when you go to www.webster.com is success....
    so if your very lucky you succeed alot?

go didnt read your whole post yea im saying it after you see the result not whether if you have a 4 leaf clover you will succeed

...not whether if you have a 4 leaf clover you will succeed[/b]
    Lmao, this is the funniest Anvil joke I've ever read! :P :lol:

..if you meant using this at Anvil.

4que

The anvil is completely random, and it has good days and bad days for upgrading, its also different in each server.
    I have had terrible luck in one server, and good in another.
    I am sure it goes through cycles of success and failure, but there is no way to determine when that cycle will hit, kind of like a hot streak at a craps table, just hope your at the table the day the hot streak hits.

I have tried burning method, with limited sucess, but not enough to say yes thats it.
    I also think that they changed the % of success with the FD patch, for the worse.

The only sure fire way is to get a GM in your back pocket.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234