Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Anvil Bugged? Or Impossible luck....

This is a discussion on Anvil Bugged? Or Impossible luck.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so I hadnt played ko in 2 months and last night I was bored and decided to log in ...
Page: 1

Ok so I hadnt played ko in 2 months and last night I was bored and decided to log in to waste some money. I started off by burning A lyca ham+7 an a ds +7... I then Bought an invent full of silver gems and out of those I had 11 upgradable uniques (3x ds, 3x Eagle Eye, 3x chaotic staff, 2x oasis staff). I started them all at +0 and out of the 11 1 EE and 1 DS went +7 with no trina. I then upgraded them both to +8 one after the other without any other burns. After that I went around mora and bought random +7 items and tried to go +8, burnt 5 or 6 shards raptors and ii's all at different times until finally a II went to +8, and then immediately to +9 without any other burns

So at that point I was flipping out thinking this was the luckiest day of my E-Life and went to bed happy as hell. I logged on today still having some gbs left over started off with another invent of gems, got a bunch of high class items a couple ds leg band heroes valor chd chaotic staff and other crap. So I went back to the anvil burned all the uniques but made a +8 raptor, which I burned going +9... I bought a couple more +7s and burned them going for 8, then made a spear of murky +8 burned it going 9, then another raptor to 8 burned going 9. At this point I was almost completely out of gbs so i decided to take the ee I made yesterday and try for 9 with it, and go figure it fucking worked.

So granted I burnt like 200+ gbs of items and bus and trina and etc im really starting to think there is some sort of a bug or something and I am wondering if anyone else has been having "amazing luck" lately upgrading. Originally I planned to sell the items asap but after the II im starting to think something is wrong and im not out to screw anyone over. Im sure even after posting this some of you will think im intentionally bugging or some shit but if I was I wouldnt be so open about it lol. Anyway if it does actually turn out to be not a bug and the items were made out of pure dumb luck I will be trying to sell them but for now im gonna hold on to them until I know for sure.

Heres a few ss.. I missed the ii 9 on the anvil cause I was to excited and didnt think but I got both the EE and Ds on there

LOL!

Hampster

wow nice.. i just made ib +3 rebirthed :S

Deviouspro

stop complaining
    close topic plz

PriestOfShadows

TNM

damn sounds like a good upgradeday :P

a bit weird though don't you have to burn like 20 +8 normaly to have 1 +9 with luck?
    but yeah eventualy it all comes down to luck (sort of) so the chance exists you make 2x +9 in such a short time
    although i think it shouldn't be that easy :blink:

eagles eye+9 is like the 1st one in ares or so right? haven't seen one before
    u should be really rich now when you arent quitting

you dont have to burn anything to make something.

just good luck is all.

go big or go home.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

@PedoPriest bb ko = hello U$D

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Sweet jebus. You must be really lucky o.o

You can buy a car with all of that. :P

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Yeah bro you just got REALLY lucky, I've noticed that when you see more then 4 upgrades in a row on the anvil, it's a really good time to go for something. Burns = More burns..
    I have made one +9 warrior chitin pad and a +9 md on cypher STRAIGHT after each other one day with no trinas.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

Ok so I hadnt played ko in 2 months and last night I was bored and decided to log in to waste some money. I started off by burning A lyca ham+7 an a ds +7... I then Bought an invent full of silver gems and out of those I had 11 upgradable uniques (3x ds, 3x Eagle Eye, 3x chaotic staff, 2x oasis staff). I started them all at +0 and out of the 11 1 EE and 1 DS went +7 with no trina. I then upgraded them both to +8 one after the other without any other burns. After that I went around mora and bought random +7 items and tried to go +8, burnt 5 or 6 shards raptors and ii's all at different times until finally a II went to +8, and then immediately to +9 without any other burns

So at that point I was flipping out thinking this was the luckiest day of my E-Life and went to bed happy as hell. I logged on today still having some gbs left over started off with another invent of gems, got a bunch of high class items a couple ds leg band heroes valor chd chaotic staff and other crap. So I went back to the anvil burned all the uniques but made a +8 raptor, which I burned going +9... I bought a couple more +7s and burned them going for 8, then made a spear of murky +8 burned it going 9, then another raptor to 8 burned going 9. At this point I was almost completely out of gbs so i decided to take the ee I made yesterday and try for 9 with it, and go figure it fucking worked.

So granted I burnt like 200+ gbs of items and bus and trina and etc im really starting to think there is some sort of a bug or something and I am wondering if anyone else has been having "amazing luck" lately upgrading. Originally I planned to sell the items asap but after the II im starting to think something is wrong and im not out to screw anyone over. Im sure even after posting this some of you will think im intentionally bugging or some shit but if I was I wouldnt be so open about it lol. Anyway if it does actually turn out to be not a bug and the items were made out of pure dumb luck I will be trying to sell them but for now im gonna hold on to them until I know for sure.
    Heres a few ss.. I missed the ii 9 on the anvil cause I was to excited and didnt think but I got both the EE and Ds on there

[/b]
    your lucky, i know alot of others that upgraded alot and burned all , so yeah your lucky ';s

Brun

holy SHIT

Holy fck ... That's crazy >.>

tommyleonghk

you could have kept all those raptor+8s and sell for USD but you sure are 1 lucky chap.... gratz on the DS+8 II+9 and EE+9... fukin wicked

wow GG luck.. imagine u didnt burn all those +8s as ghostknightxxx said =D u'd be RICH BITCH! =D =D but the II, DS and EE are still pwnzor

grats

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast