Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello!

This is a discussion on Hello! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey everyone i just wanted to say hi and ask how it is going on dies :P been a looong ...
Page: 1

AmnRalThul

hey everyone

i just wanted to say hi and ask how it is going on dies :P
    been a looong while since i am gone probably many new ppl here no one will ever remember me hehe
    i was just surfing on youtube accidentally (!) saw some KO movies
    on a movie ppl were saying 411 was actually a turk
    made me recall the old days so i wanted to see the community

last time i tried ko4life was still unaccessible from turkey :P

well anyway saw some names that i can still remember so here i am saying "hello!" :P

lil_mageskillz

hello, always good to have ppl take a visit to the forums, that havnt came in a while.

PFC Senior Member

hi good to see old school ^^

Zaczaco11

hello, always good to have ppl take a visit to the forums, that havnt came in a while.[/b]
    Whay heylo! I'm mageskillz, greetings! Welcome to my forum--i mean--ko4life, its nice to see you stop by my forum--i mean ko4life, welcome! I don't know you, i don't even play on your server but welcome! Here's a picture of me so you can get a visual of who you're talking to, HeHe!

...fag.

PFC Senior Member

Whay heylo! I'm mageskillz, greetings! Welcome to my forum--i mean--ko4life, its nice to see you stop by my forum--i mean ko4life, welcome! I don't know you, i don't even play on your server but welcome! Here's a picture of me so you can get a visual of who you're talking to, HeHe!

...fag.[/b]
    lol

i think i remember you. not sure what clan u were in but im pretty sure u were a barbarian warrior on diez D: hellu

morax

hey everyone

i just wanted to say hi and ask how it is going on dies :P
    been a looong while since i am gone probably many new ppl here no one will ever remember me hehe
    i was just surfing on youtube accidentally (!) saw some KO movies
    on a movie ppl were saying 411 was actually a turk
    made me recall the old days so i wanted to see the community

last time i tried ko4life was still unaccessible from turkey :P

well anyway saw some names that i can still remember so here i am saying "hello!" :P[/b]
    We go way back!

what runeword does amn ral thul make

lil_mageskillz

...fag.[/b]

um ye ok go get a life. and where u ppl get those pics? u actually take the time and search for it? lmao that guy on the pic probably looks better then you, i wouldnt be suprised.

IsgurosBous

i think i remember you. not sure what clan u were in but im pretty sure u were a barbarian warrior on diez D: hellu[/b]
    +1

Zaczaco11

um ye ok go get a life. and where u ppl get those pics? u actually take the time and search for it? lmao that guy on the pic probably looks better then you, i wouldnt be suprised.[/b]
    i have a life, hence me making fun of your lack of life. take the time, bro google.com search geek, i don't have an addiction to gaming so i can take the 10 seconds to search it. and of course you would think that you look better than me, you've never seen me. ur cute tho, not in an attractive way, like when a child has a temper tantrum.

Banned

what runeword does amn ral thul make[/b]
    KING'S GRACE! Duh!

Shit, been playing too much D2, good i quit like 2 months ago (again xD)

Slm over there!

Edit: Oh shit, just noticed the guy ko4life name was AmnRalThul lulz!

lil_mageskillz

i have a life, hence me making fun of your lack of life. take the time, bro google.com search geek, i don't have an addiction to gaming so i can take the 10 seconds to search it. and of course you would think that you look better than me, you've never seen me. ur cute tho, not in an attractive way, like when a child has a temper tantrum.[/b]

u know nothing about my life. why the heck u talking about it. and im cute like a child? its not wat the girls say. and no i havnt seen a pic of u and u prob wont show it because u broke ur camera or sum lame excuse like that.

have fun.

KING'S GRACE! Duh!

Shit, been playing too much D2, good i quit like 2 months ago (again xD)

Slm over there!

Edit: Oh shit, just noticed the guy ko4life name was AmnRalThul lulz![/b]
    lol nice

and lol @ the flame war, seems like theres at least one in every single topic nowadays

Zaczaco11

u know nothing about my life. why the heck u talking about it. and im cute like a child? its not wat the girls say. and no i havnt seen a pic of u and u prob wont show it because u broke ur camera or sum lame excuse like that.
    have fun.[/b]
    if you're trying to offend me you'll have to do wayyyyyyyyy better than that lmao

unce unce unce unce

(going on a run so you'll have to wait an hour for me to "reply" to your next hurtful insult)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast