Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Anvil keeps burning

This is a discussion on Anvil keeps burning within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; according to my past burning experience... +7 to +8 is about 5~% with no trina... i actually analsye the % ...
Page: 2

according to my past burning experience... +7 to +8 is about 5~% with no trina... i actually analsye the % cos i was making +8 priest chitins... somehow the % doesnt change regardless of item or tier... my +7 to +8 tier 1 priest junks was the same... 5~%

the problem is... if u keep them and burn them all at once... AT LEAST 1 will go up to +8... not guarantee for +9s... cos i feel that +8 to +9 is 2.5% or lesser without trina... trina adds like 5%

say 7% with trina to +9... inventory can hold 24 space, lets make is 25 for simplicity sake... 7% of 25 is 1.75 piece, maybe 2 piece will pass

i dun do methods, i jus place item + trina randomly in the boxes...

dun flame me if u dun find this numbers right... this is MY opinion

Ignore Me Senior Member

Typical me got 2 bits of plus +8 and brain went to anvil.

At least I followed the advice of Orc anvil on second server. Waited until it was empty.

Made +9 boots. 1 in 28 sounds a lot better than 0 in 26.

mindcrack

Typical me got 2 bits of plus +8 and brain went to anvil.

At least I followed the advice of Orc anvil on second server. Waited until it was empty.

Made +9 boots. 1 in 28 sounds a lot better than 0 in 26.[/b]
    yeah but ur 1at28 is same like 1 at 1, coz u throw them in at different times

example: you have 4 apples, 1 apple is poisoned, if you eat 2 apples in a row you get 50 % of rate to get poisoned apple! However if you eat 1 apple you are running on 25% luck. (what you did imo, coz you didnt upgrade in row)

What it is is that if u burn 1 item, and the more you make failed burns the higer the rate goes to get a SUCESS on sometime, and if you think that every player, has its own SET SUCESS RATE then im sorry, coz thats not true. Anvil dosent work for you, it works for everyone. Lets say ASHET knows making +9 fp is 50%, ASHET upgrades fp and it failed, now right after ashets failed attempt some other player named mr.clever upgrades fp to +9 also and it succeeds, ashet upgrades again and fails, and tells its not 50% rate, but actually it is...

Ignore Me Senior Member

In a row should not matter just like a dice.

I want a complete set so I'm trying 1 at a time. I keep trying until I have the set that is the condition of the experiment.

The anvil is not random its psuedo random. So I'm willing to hear theorys on tactics.

Also Linus is looking into the whole thing - despite being retired for that job.

As I said on the forum this guy scare me. http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...anvilUPDATEares

burn 7-10 clevers +7........ then upgrade what u want

Ignore Me Senior Member

burn 7-10 clevers +7........ then upgrade what u want[/b]
    These theorys do my head in.

Cos If you upgrade anything then how could you burn more than 7 cleavers. :huh:

made 7x Items +9 so far

3x Rogue Chitins +9
    1x Impact +9
    1x Mirage Sword +9
    1. Warrior Chitin +9

and here r my advices in upgrading since i dont plan in doing that again since they just wiped 170gb on me last month

after burning over 100 item +8 to +9 on anvil here is what i noticed:

1. I always upgrade with Train's the non rebirthed items and i hate upgrading using the rebirth system since it is too costly (only impact +9 done with tears that i made)

2. best time to upgrade is after Restarts immediately and u dont have to burn any noobie items before using trina's with ur +8 items

3. NEVER upgrade before or after wars times or even in the same day that Wars happens cuz it always burns all the items the anvil (once burned 20 item with Trina after war)

4. Usually i burn 5 noobie items before my upgrades (unless after restarts i start with trina's immedaitly)

5. Make some1 else upgrade with u some noobie items at the same time u start upgrading to make the anvil very active which helps in increasing ur chance to get something to +9 (the more ppl at the anvil the best chance u have and thats what i noticed unlike some ppl who say burn items alone)

that is what i noticed during my upgrades and i made 7x +9 items and not to mention the dozens of +8 items i made like shells +8 , shards +8 ...etc

i hope some1 get benefit of this ^_^

maybe u had really bad luck and maybe your method is bad,
    some people dont believe in methods, but those who do believe, help this guy out pls.
    my method works from +7 to +8 i never tried from +8 to +9 so i cant really help u
    but if u actually burned 26 pieces with 26 trinas thats the worst luck i heard of[/b]

well....trinas supposedly gives 20% "increase" in success rate...sooo...

burning 26 of those suckers is pretty freaking bad luck....

but...ive heard far worse....

so im not sure how to get to +9

i got +9 fp priest gaunts on my first try but have failed 3x after that

Sib

made 7x Items +9 so far

3x Rogue Chitins +9
    1x Impact +9
    1x Mirage Sword +9
    1. Warrior Chitin +9

and here r my advices in upgrading since i dont plan in doing that again since they just wiped 170gb on me last month

after burning over 100 item +8 to +9 on anvil here is what i noticed:

1. I always upgrade with Train's the non rebirthed items and i hate upgrading using the rebirth system since it is too costly (only impact +9 done with tears that i made)

2. best time to upgrade is after Restarts immediately and u dont have to burn any noobie items before using trina's with ur +8 items

3. NEVER upgrade before or after wars times or even in the same day that Wars happens cuz it always burns all the items the anvil (once burned 20 item with Trina after war)

4. Usually i burn 5 noobie items before my upgrades (unless after restarts i start with trina's immedaitly)

5. Make some1 else upgrade with u some noobie items at the same time u start upgrading to make the anvil very active which helps in increasing ur chance to get something to +9 (the more ppl at the anvil the best chance u have and thats what i noticed unlike some ppl who say burn items alone)

that is what i noticed during my upgrades and i made 7x +9 items and not to mention the dozens of +8 items i made like shells +8 , shards +8 ...etc

i hope some1 get benefit of this ^_^[/b]
    I think every1 has his or hers own theory about the anvil.. Here's mine :

1) upgrade during CSW or after
    2) dont burn anything before u throw in ur 'real' items

I made during CSW 8 out of 14 items to +8.
    But last saterday iburned 16 items +7 and only 2 went +8....
    It was shell and a rappy.. That was bad until i threw in a gaunlet +8 shell and it went +9 with trin.

My real conclusion: the anvil has bad days and good days.

Gr33ntumb

its all luck bro i had made a chitin 9 , in about 4 or 5 +8 to 9 tries

sub

LOL everyone complains about the luck they get with upgrading. I simply just dont upgrade. Make my money else where then buy my items from merchants.

Ask all ppl with +10 items, they should know simple way how to make +9 :lol:

wawh

ITS ALL ABOUT LUCK :wub:

an example of how it can work

upgrading to +4... which has roughly a 90% chance
    it picks a number(s) from 1 to 10 and 4 is the failing number... now the computer choses a random number and if it is 4 the items breaks, ITS THAT SIMPLE

and trina do shit lol
    its around 2% to +9 (or something), so it picks 8 numbers that are failing chances, now with trina your chances increase with 15% so thats 2.30% chance of hitting those 2 magical numbers to succeed your upgrade (its probably even lower than 2% tho)

this is a simple thing how the anvil can work.. ofcourse it'll be a lot more complicated of how it really works and much more numbers lol...
    as you can see your luck wont be highert at all with burning other items first as each upgrade is set from the beginning again

H3llScr3am

Try to get someone with u upgrading +8 armors on luferson or emc whatever nation u are, and your chances will get higher(that way u can share with your friend the items u get).Just my oppinion.

i did something like this: me +2 guys made each 7 parts of paper armors+7. We went to the clean anvil and started burning all paper parts together. If some1 made+8 we stoped and made again 7 parts for each. So we again came and started burning very fast. After 1 of us started to throw good 6 items +7 with trinas to the anvil.

Results?

wasted 1.5h and all burned 8)

I also made a movie when i burned like 12 shells with 12 trinas in a row. Lucky upgrade or something. look for it in media

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast