Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

anvil + new items

This is a discussion on anvil + new items within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; voot made personal +7 , burnt 9 X +8 sh!ts, 3 X chit +7, 1 X highclass weapon +7 , ...
Page: 3

voot made personal +7 , burnt 9 X +8 sh!ts, 3 X chit +7, 1 X highclass weapon +7 , then trina and a prayer

Burning other items before your actual upgrade isn't going to do a shit, it's all about timing actually, people say it's luck but this is certainly not true. The anvil has moments when the succeed percentage is higher then usual and if you upgrade then, the chance is pretty much it will upgrade to a higher rate.

going to +7 is 30% without trina and 50% with trina. and yes, the anvil has its moods. sometimes you fail more to +7 and sometimes less. i have done alot of this 'burn before upgrade' method and i have failed like 6 or 7 in a row max to +7. when anvil has its good days, i fail 3 max to +7 and happens when i succeed 4 times in a row to +7 (no trina).

but afterall, its all about luck. i'd say go to server 1 moradon when there are alot of ppl at anvil and just throw ur item and trina in and upgrade it.

dizz123

i say just grab your balls and close eyes and hit upgrade and wish for the best

idefix

burn like 10 of them i guess. i think burnin things of more value like chitin+7 is better though :P dunno why[/b]
    I agree. I'd actually go ahead and burn highclass +9s or unique +8s so you don't have to use a trina.

I don't know why people think burning stuff increases upgrade value... But then again, 1.5-2 billion retards believe in god...

just throw it up and close eyes and say i dont really care if it burns :P

515saint

thats 2x raum 7's burnt in anvil now its sad when u think about its just like putting and IN in your trash can :'(

denon33

Anyone say what you use for each upgrade from +1 ----> +7

Is it BUS to +3? then trina?

Here i come with my f****** story !
    3 try :
    2x broke to +6 to +7 ( one time the new spear and than the new sword)
    1x broke at +0 ( with blue trina)

>_< that realy pissed me of !

EDIT : Make another spear and this one is +7 atm

boogie, the steps are:
    create the item (shadow piece + items)
    blessed elemental to make it from +0 to +1
    bus to +3
    then trina to +5
    and then trina to "+whatever" using any burn or close your eyes method XD

I agree. I&#39;d actually go ahead and burn highclass +9s or unique +8s so you don&#39;t have to use a trina.

I don&#39;t know why people think burning stuff increases upgrade value... But then again, 1.5-2 billion retards believe in god...[/b]
    i dont think i would burn +8 uniq or +9 highclass :P

but if i wanted to make for example +7 personal. i would prolly burn 10 +7 chitins and if one goes. stop and upgrade another day, since youve made a nice profit ^^

i dont think i would burn +8 uniq or +9 highclass :P

but if i wanted to make for example +7 personal. i would prolly burn 10 +7 chitins and if one goes. stop and upgrade another day, since youve made a nice profit ^^[/b]
    actually that guy was a bit mad or something because he was sarchastic, lol

do it right after the restar with trina without burn anything before

a temptating offer >.< but last time i burned a couple of things xD

R3birth

say a prayer grab your nuts close your eyes vision an upgrade then with ur eyes closed leave the computer and come back the next day so u don&#39;t care anymore... thts how i made my personal +3-+7 (using trina only from +6-+7).. and i suppose take it easy and slow.. don&#39;t go from +1-+7 in 1 day.. but anvil either loves you or hates you..

if you don&#39;t have nuts then grab a friends i suppose.. or find a friend who has nuts and have him grab his own nuts

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast