Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

any 1 ever been trade scammed ?

This is a discussion on any 1 ever been trade scammed ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so yeh has any 1 ever been " trade scammed" . ?? isnt it just a phrase some 1 made ...
Page: 1

seanthesharkJR

so yeh has any 1 ever been " trade scammed" . ??

isnt it just a phrase some 1 made up coz they were to stupid to check the trade . and so they said they were " scammed"

Banned

so yeh has any 1 ever been " trade scammed" . ??

isnt it just a phrase some 1 made up coz they were to stupid to check the trade . and so they said they were " scammed"[/b]
    has anybody ever been bitch slapped ?? isnt it something that should be done 2 ppl 4 posts like this ..

j/k couldnt resist xP

seanthesharkJR

another immature statement

wideload620

never heard this phrase alot just because it proves you where a dumb enough not 2 get your items b4 you trade

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

has anybody ever been bitch slapped ?? isnt it something that should be done 2 ppl 4 posts like this ..

j/k couldnt resist xP[/b]

I'll bitch slap you in a min if you keep that attitude up !

yes i think most of us did ... a guy showed me roc in trade and he wanted 2xmd 8 for it but he failed trade 3 times really fast and he put +2 str ring instead of the roc , he pressed ok as soon as he saw the md i put in trade and im like zuhauhauh noob ill give him 1 md instead of 2 .
    you can only learn from ur mistakes since then i triple check the other trade window
    i still have the +2 str ring btw :lol:

seanthesharkJR

thats my point .. ive never been stupid enough to lose items in a trade. .. just i see peopel syaing . hes a scammer pointing the finger.. but for what . coz some 1 was carless and lost out. ?

except once. at christmas. i thought i was gettin dual MD+7 for a IB +6 ... the guy did the same .. closed then made another . but traded me a +2 md and +7 .. .. wasnt that bad

flamthrow

Becoz the other was careless still doesnt make it right for the otherone. Its still a scam.

seanthesharkJR

why not .. ovecourse it does.. im sure if u traded some 1 a shard +7 ( letting soem 1 on it was a +8 ) for a rol.. u wudnt complain wud u ?

Lag0nx

I thought i was buying Cleaver +8 for 300M
    He kept closing window and eventually put a +5 Cleaver and got my 300m.

The smartest scammer ever,i still think i should be shot for clicking confirm

Banned

Felix Posted Today, 06:34 AM
    I'll bitch slap you in a min if you keep that attitude up [/b]
    zuhahaha

Lag0nx Posted Today, 06:50 AM
    I thought i was buying Cleaver +8 for 300M
    He kept closing window and eventually put a +5 Cleaver and got my 300m.

The smartest scammer ever,i still think i should be shot for clicking confirm[/b]
    your fualt

Banned

Becoz the other was careless still doesnt make it right for the otherone. Its still a scam.[/b]
    what if it was a +8 md he accidentally put in there and was like "oops wrong md trade back pls" .. u, not being a scammer would give it back ?

seanthesharkJR

that isnt scammign in my eyes.. thats just showing how dumb peopel are ..

wideload620

Not the smartest just got a person when they wheren't thinking

seanthesharkJR

my point .. if we were the one "scamming " as its called.. i dotn think 1 person would acvtually give the item back ... so i think that a rule in here sould be that people who are caleld SCAMMERS should be a new rule. that it shouldnt be allowed to be a topic in this clan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast