ANY 1 HAVE PROBLEM WITH CS?, FFS

This is a discussion on ANY 1 HAVE PROBLEM WITH CS?, FFS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When i send ticked msj to cs i cant see my msj .. old times i see in screen what ...
Page: 1

00:00

Default ANY 1 HAVE PROBLEM WITH CS?, FFS

When i send ticked msj to cs i cant see my msj .. old times i see in screen what i say.. is it problem or they cant see my msj? wtfff h43r:

Trii

Default Re: ANY 1 HAVE PROBLEM WITH CS?, FFS

Originally posted by 00:00
    When i send ticked msj to cs i cant see my msj .. old times i see in screen what i say.. is it problem or they cant see my msj? wtfff *h43r:
    u dont see it but csreps see it. no bug there. they just changed it for some reason.

well, how about my 10+ msj to cs and nothng answerd ? passed 24 hrs +++ with premium.. bla bla bla... no1 care this.. :wacko:

Trii

well, how about my 10+ msj to cs and nothng answerd ? passed 24 hrs +++ with premium.. bla bla bla... no1 care this.. :wacko:
    u just realized noone cares ?

Banned

dude man most of k2 is at e3 so give them a break and wait till after the weekend man

visi

What would K2 be doing at E3? They can't even run a game...

"Hello there! We run one of the most popular F2P RPG games on the web.
    Our gamers love us and enjoy our service."

Originally posted by visi
    What would K2 be doing at E3? They can't even run a game...

"Hello there! We run one of the most popular F2P RPG games on the web.
    Our gamers love us and enjoy our service."
    omg .. e3 and k2 wtf? k2 make game no, k2 make what just problem.. whats e3 adress? i go and killemall.. :wub:

gtaguy

they are prolly there showing that new warrock game.... but god i wish tehy were showing ko cuz goddamn they wouldnt be able to show real footage without a hacker/glitcher/etc in it

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by gtaguy
    they are prolly there showing that new warrock game.... but god i wish tehy were showing ko cuz goddamn they wouldnt be able to show real footage without a hacker/glitcher/etc in it
    That is exactly the game they are showing. And I belive today is the last day.

Mental_Anguish

There is no customer support, get over it.