Investing out-of-game resources into the game

This is a discussion on Investing out-of-game resources into the game within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's become so prevalent, that it's been accepted by the general population. I wonder how many players have thus far ...
Page: 1

Default Investing out-of-game resources into the game

It's become so prevalent, that it's been accepted by the general population.

I wonder how many players have thus far resisted the temptation to.

To clarify, those players who have paid USD or equivalent to acquire accounts/characters/levels, items, in game coins.

Your thoughts on this?

temmu

Ive spend a lot of USD to this game, but ive gained all of them by selling my items / accs for USD.
    I wouldnt ever pay from pixels with money ive really worked for in IRL.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

im proud to say the only thing for usd ive spent on this game was premium and KC...nor have i sold anything for usd

:lol:

Never bought anything, never paid for prem or KC, and won't do it untill K2 prove themselfes as a worthy company, which will never happen :lol:

Phear

Never spent anything on this game, my real life money isnt worth the shit services that K2 offers.
    If you work hard you can easily own any babashoppers out there.

kenpai

Same for me as the 2 comments above me. Never paid, never will untill i feel the earn it. Oh wait, i did buy bronze 1 month, it was a big mistake and i am ashamed of it.

DeathInTheNight

Got a 65 mage and 61 sin and only had prem once.Apart from that never have or will pay good hard cash for a game with so many problems