WTF HELP ME!

This is a discussion on WTF HELP ME! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I try to log on to the knight online website and I cant it says wrong username/password. Then I try ...
Page: 1

ChowBoy

I try to log on to the knight online website and I cant it says wrong username/password. Then I try and log to game and it works. WTF is going on. I can log on to wbsite with a differenet account and it works but the first one dosent help me!!!

I try to log on to the knight online website and I cant it says wrong username/password. Then I try and log to game and it works. WTF is going on. I can log on to wbsite with a differenet account and it works but the first one dosent help me!!![/b]
    one letter of your password is in caps.

Cadence96

I try to log on to the knight online website and I cant it says wrong username/password. Then I try and log to game and it works. WTF is going on. I can log on to wbsite with a differenet account and it works but the first one dosent help me!!![/b]
    Very old bug. Been discussed many times in K4L.

Your game password doesn't synch with your website password.

From "another account" send a ticket to prove to customer support that you own your account (the one you want to fix). And tell them to change your main information.

How can you do that? Sending to customer support the last 4 digits of the credit card used previously to activate premium on that account.

some letters are caps..

b1rdy

Check the e-mail u registered with....and check how u wrote the PW u might have caps

in there, Happened to me :P

ChowBoy

Check the e-mail u registered with....and check how u wrote the PW u might have caps

in there, Happened to me :P[/b]
    lol i just went to forgot pw and it sent me a email to change my pw. I just made a new pw for the account. thanks for the help.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Locked.