Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

any 80's in C-west

This is a discussion on any 80's in C-west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; aza got like 9-10 lvls to go baba....maybe go to stries house and cut the ethernet cord, and the spend ...
Page: 4

Hell_Angel

aza got like 9-10 lvls to go baba....maybe go to stries house and cut the ethernet cord, and the spend all dau and night at ew like him you can beat him[/b]
    w00t ews ftw
    <3 my mages

Banned

i cant flame anymore but i am sure i will see you all in arena some time maybe in cz when u all move up from dts&#39;s[/b]

STUN STUN STUN STUN STUN !, be serious that was the worst shout ever , you couldnt beat a level 50 , with a 59

iiason

there are some crazy pplz out there.

80 in C-West xD damn!!!

i&#39;m only 79 :S

sub

i bet a mage from that momenti clan will be first lvl 80. A few of them are in high 70&#39;s judging by skills they using.
    plus i always see them exping same spot.

a nice little 2 hit by hell blade[/b]
    i highly doubt a lvl 80 mage would be to hit unless hes full mp build with shit items..

but to get lvl 80 ud have to have decent items by then O_o

asenptot

I wish they didn t realise that platinium sh1t.. everyone is 80 lvl now.. omg hard to be a BP nowadays :/

Banned

I wish they didn t realise that platinium sh1t.. everyone is 80 lvl now.. omg hard to be a BP nowadays :/[/b]
    go back to xig asdasd

j3ster555

i wanna b the first lvl 80 [/b]

threaten strike... tell him you will give him 5 million dollars if he delevels by 5 level&#39;s and then you level up ;o it&#39;s easy you know :P

threaten strike... tell him you will give him 5 million dollars if he delevels by 5 level&#39;s and then you level up ;o it&#39;s easy you know :P[/b]
    or he&#39;ll pay 5000 farmers to exp his account, aswell as buy the mage from strike (so he can give it back by the time he&#39;s 80)!

Alhena

threaten strike... tell him you will give him 5 million dollars if he delevels by 5 level&#39;s and then you level up ;o it&#39;s easy you know :P[/b]

or he&#39;ll pay 5000 farmers to exp his account, aswell as buy the mage from strike (so he can give it back by the time he&#39;s 80)![/b]

Or he could just say he reached 80 and someone hacked him and dlvled him....

Disclaimer : If the above said account gets hacked please do not point the finger towards me...

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

but fact is the first 80 in usko is a diezian xD

wtf 79? life less..[/b]
    If i was saying it you would see flames here.
    Too bad its the true , lvl 80 almost , w/o sharers , nothing else to say.

ZieloN

1st 80 will be DarkAngelPL leader of MementoMorii clan. we also have few others 79...

but fact is the first 80 in usko is a diezian xD[/b]
    DAMN STR8. Said like a True diezan :P

and man a big A.Q to all the mages everywhere... fucking always slow ya.. ><

WOW.. nice someone close to lvl 80 in carnac west.. now the question is.. who is willing to go lvl 83 cuz im feeling is coming soon.. and there goes another 5-6 months for full exp to new lvl 83 hahahaha :lol:.. . .

GL for all expers machines <3 u all. hahaha wait im also an exp&#39;s machine 2.. ^^

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234