Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes

Any 83 warriors still using attack build?

This is a discussion on Any 83 warriors still using attack build? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Try playing cs and have an off game if you're easily offended u'd probably be suicidal after that game...
Page: 3

Try playing cs and have an off game if you're easily offended u'd probably be suicidal after that game

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    have you ever played another game?

that shit is constant in any MMO you play if you underperform for your class expectancy

maybe its just because you prefer to run around with leonard +7 instead of actually doing something efficient and useful

edit: now that i think about it that shit was constant even in FPS games if you didn't do well you were asked to leave or you got kicked, i have absolutely no idea what hello-kitty universe you exist in but boy am i glad i dont
    The internet, where everyone is edgy because they don't have to worry about being punched like if they acted this way to people in real life. /shrug

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    The internet, where everyone is edgy because they don't have to worry about being punched like if they acted this way to people in real life. /shrug
    that comment wasn't even edgy what the fuck

if it was edgy i would've said to go lay down in front of a train or make a comment about removing your genes from the gene pool, I didn't even go ad hominem

you seriously live in some cupcake universe honey

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    that comment wasn't even edgy what the fuck

if it was edgy i would've said to go lay down in front of a train or make a comment about removing your genes from the gene pool, I didn't even go ad hominem

you seriously live in some cupcake universe honey
    Meet me IRL and say to my face botch ho!

I vs'd sin as att build w/descent and get owned everytime, swapped from descent to stun which is slightly better but even with them stunned i didnt have the juice to finish it
    Prob best for me is passion w/stun. It shits me when they escape just before the slaughter so it's nice to have them stick around Abit more
    The HP Regen is quite handy

Quote Originally Posted by RicX View Post
    I vs'd sin as att build w/descent and get owned everytime, swapped from descent to stun which is slightly better but even with them stunned i didnt have the juice to finish it
    Prob best for me is passion w/stun. It shits me when they escape just before the slaughter so it's nice to have them stick around Abit more
    The HP Regen is quite handy
    So you'd rather be useless in pk is what ur saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    So you'd rather be useless in pk is what ur saying?
    It's working great for me, want to VS?

Quote Originally Posted by RicX View Post
    It's working great for me, want to VS?
    try this guy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Iu2ZgYLTg

Please stop using the word edgy. It's probably the worst trend word that I've ever heard, since it's being used so wrong so often.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123