Any Beramus-Karus players?

This is a discussion on Any Beramus-Karus players? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HitMachine was banned sometime ago, is he unbanned now? :huh:...
Page: 1

RigorMortis

Default Any Beramus-Karus players?

HitMachine was banned sometime ago, is he unbanned now? :huh:

MaJe

Beramus isn't a server. İt is just an area where Kunt and his friends can cheat without getting banned.

NightOwl

Originally posted by MaJe
    Beramus isn't a server. İt is just an area where Kunt and his friends can cheat without getting banned.
    OMFG... that sentence was so l33t :lol:

Can't stop laughing

But yeah, he was unbanned (not really unbanned... his ban was a temporary one).

BTW, Beramus FTW :wub: we can have all the cheaters in the world but we have very good guns too :wub:

MaJe

All servers have cheaters but beramus has lots of GM sponsored cheaters.
    all servers are full with +8 items but beramus is full with +9 items.

NightOwl

true... sometimes I feel like the only non-dildo rogue in the whole server. but hey, I play this game for the ppl that plays it and make my playing time enjoyable

So, fuck them all, bunch of inbreeders, but I'm having fun nonethless.

OneShot

really?

i want some +9 grade 1 armors 4 my BP... can u send me the GM contact, 'cause, Mahina is doing a great job when she's online :P

FYI, all servers have koxpers, dupers, hackers... beramus is just one more... don't tell me Diez as none!

RigorMortis

Orly? Neva heard of these before... Anyway, Beramus rocks. Better than Cypher.

Originally posted by RigorMortis
    Orly? Neva heard of these before... *Anyway, Beramus rocks. Better than Cypher.

wow thats not really hard

cypher is a lost case

cRuX

beramus isn't that bad...all i hear is flame flame flame +9 is +10 that...actually..now that edena came..it's ALOT better...actually after playing there since server came out..it's not that bad.

RigorMortis

The best server doesn't exist. Maybe Ares... Beacuse it's the 1st server. :mellow:

xourico

atm the best server is edena, yes it has alot of macroers, but no edit chars/equips till now, so best server atm...

all others suck...

u have real $$ you can buy ROL/ROC/IN/IB/Shell +8/weapons +8 etc, in EVERY SERVER except edena, as I said, TILL NOW