Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About..NT

This is a discussion on About..NT within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guys sorry if this most made again by some1 else..But i need to know if Nation transfer scroll will be ...
Page: 1

Tanstaras

Default About..NT

Guys sorry if this most made again by some1 else..But i need to know if Nation transfer scroll will be able again at power up store and about when this will be.. I need some1 answer me that he knows sure. sorry again <_<

who knows what goes on in the twisted head of those that run K2, nobody here that's for sure... you'd be better asking on the official forums for an official response, just don't hold your breath

Mario

it will be back, but when ? no1 knows... prolly even GM cant answer on this question on offical forum...

Tanstaras

I heard from some guys that NT scroll will be never on power up store again. Thats why i ask ..So NT's over or only made by gm .

Reinhard

Originally posted by Tanstaras
    I heard from some guys that NT scroll will be never on power up store again. Thats why i ask ..So NT's over or only made by gm .
    It will be back bro dont listen to stupid ppl with their false rumours... only thing you can do though is to wait...

Tanstaras

[/quote]

It will be back bro dont listen to stupid ppl with their false rumours... only thing you can do though is to wait... [/quote]

Ty :wub:

Mario

dont listen random ppl K2 may put it back some day or not...

FatM4n

K2 alwasy have a half year of learning before they can put it back simply cuz they dont know what made it be removed ^^

I believe if you go to the official site they even have a news post about it will be back. Better off going there than to some forum or random guys.

Mario

im not sure is website is still bugged, but if it is, theyre need to fix it b4 aply NT back for sure

FunnyFrisch

It will be back , thats for sure , but i think they also will increase the fukkin price if them <_<

Banned

it'll be back cuz it made them loads of $$$$$$ :rollseyes:

¥-Warcoulou-¥

I ve send message to customer support for manual nation transfert.

They have said me:
    I need escalate to another service, thanks contacting and wait....

didn't band of musunssssss get a full clan nation transfer recently

MissK

Zike just NT. HOW?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast