Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Any english players on USKO still? Or should i play SteamKO

This is a discussion on Any english players on USKO still? Or should i play SteamKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi guys After a long break from KO ive decided to start playing again casual. At this stage just looking ...
Page: 1

Default Any english players on USKO still? Or should i play SteamKO

Hi guys

After a long break from KO ive decided to start playing again casual. At this stage just looking to farm and a little PK, don't mind creating a new account if there is clan of English on another server. Currently playing Gordion

I haven't played USKO since 2010, so I don't know the scoop over there, but for the moment, there is a decent English community on SteamKO (Cypher) on both human and Orc side and activity seems to be picking up a bit lately.

Quote Originally Posted by cowwgoat View Post
    I haven't played USKO since 2010, so I don't know the scoop over there, but for the moment, there is a decent English community on SteamKO (Cypher) on both human and Orc side and activity seems to be picking up a bit lately.
    Thanks. I didn't see many good reviews on Steam about it though, even for people that have played KO before. A lot of the events haven't been released on SteamKO yet and is it more expensive than USKO?

Banned

badfamily is still thr in goridon

Quote Originally Posted by shashi View Post
    badfamily is still thr in goridon
    I actually pm'd someone today from BF to see if it was still English or if its Turkish now. Do you play in BF? Or do you know anyone on here that is? Wouldn't mind joining

Ya reviews aren't great because just like USKO, devs still make sketchy decisions and what not and koxp is still around unfortunately. If you can live with that like I have since 2005, you're good to go haha

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Even though I think alot of english players have left recently. I think Cypher on steamKO probably has the biggest English population

Edit: 1337 posts. Woot woot.
    cowwgoat and BaanNekTharious like this.

Ill be jumping on tomorrow night after work. Koxp doesn't bother too much providing you can still xp/farm/pk without them bothering you haha. Although I've played KO since 2004 - 2014 and made it through the archer showers back in 2009ish so shouldn't be anything different now haha. I would've thought Steam would be stricter with hacking though..

Quote Originally Posted by dogbatter3 View Post
    Ill be jumping on tomorrow night after work. Koxp doesn't bother too much providing you can still xp/farm/pk without them bothering you haha. Although I've played KO since 2004 - 2014 and made it through the archer showers back in 2009ish so shouldn't be anything different now haha. I would've thought Steam would be stricter with hacking though..
    The arrow shower spam while either sitting or running was the golden age of koxp fosho.

We all thought this too bro, it's the reason I came back to the game. But in typical KO fashion, nothing has been done or will be done unfortunately. I really hope they will prove me wrong ^^

don't go steamko, it will die out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    The arrow shower spam while either sitting or running was the golden age of koxp fosho.
    I can still remember those days in Ardream PK, I wake up with nightmares from it.

Quote Originally Posted by cowwgoat View Post
    We all thought this too bro, it's the reason I came back to the game. But in typical KO fashion, nothing has been done or will be done unfortunately. I really hope they will prove me wrong ^^
    I don't get it, it looks like they fixed the koxp on USKO. Also can anyone tell me if they have released everything up to USKO? Or have they removed some events.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    golden age of koxp -.-" how about the purple stun hack/godmode hack with spamming 1k hp on themselves hack/party bug hack(multiple exp)/maybe even shower/counter strike hack with daggers make the list lol. Anyone remember when koxp archers used to sit down and attack targets?
    UgottabeOwned likes this.

I don't get it, it looks like they fixed the koxp on USKO. Also can anyone tell me if they have released everything up to USKO? Or have they removed some events.
    They didn't fix koxp, in fact they released their own KOXP which you have to pay for (per hours afaik).
    Last time I played (like a year ago) nobody was exping the traditional way anymore, everybody was on Genie (the legal KOXP)

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    They didn't fix koxp, in fact they released their own KOXP which you have to pay for (per hours afaik).
    Last time I played (like a year ago) nobody was exping the traditional way anymore, everybody was on Genie (the legal KOXP)
    Haha yeah I was still playing when they released Genie, its damn expensive too! I still believe from where koxp was a few years ago to now is much better. Not too sure what its like for bosses though, I haven't done Isi since C-West days but back then GM Enceno would be waiting on the floor and kick any of the koxpers out and then drag Isi back through the walls for us

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast